DMZ/tr3n cycle

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Looking to start this cycle in a month. I'm prone to gyno. I've done 4 ph cycles in the past.

My question is should I run low dose prami with this? Or should inhibit p be enough. Planning on 8 weeks of tr3n and DMZ weeks 2-8.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sns inhibit p should get the job done but if you already have prami or caber on hand than just use those.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Inhibit p should get the job done for sure. DMZ will be a great run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose as directed with the inhibit p?
yeah am and pm. Nice abs at the dr.'s office lol and happy Veterans Day man. Thanks for your service

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna get the inhibit p AND prami. But only use the prami if i have to.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as per cooper: inhibit p before bed and dopadex in the morning.. possibly better than prami.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard prami < caber, no idea if that is for sure, just have heard of that.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What other PHs have you run before? Do you know if it estrogen gyno or progestin gyno you're prone to?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
What other PHs have you run before? Do you know if it estrogen gyno or progestin gyno you're prone to?
I've ran SD epi halo msten and the last cycle tr3n and tr3st. I had small gyno issues with epi 2 years ago and the last cycle with tr3n and tr3st. The last time was my fault tho. I didn't prepare myself with everything I needed while running tr3n and tr3st.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ and Tr3n should be a killer combo. Don't think I've seen anyone running them together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran SD epi halo msten and the last cycle tr3n and tr3st. I had small gyno issues with epi 2 years ago and the last cycle with tr3n and tr3st. The last time was my fault tho. I didn't prepare myself with everything I needed while running tr3n and tr3st.
Well at least you know now to prepare yourself. I usually make sure i have everything i need before i start and even double check acouple days and write it all down. haha