Post Cycle Estrogen Cycle

ArabicCamel

Awards
I've heard that post cycle estrogen levels spike, is there any way to prevent this from happening? Maybe taking an AI during my cycle and during my post cycle as well??

Thanks for the feedback!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Taking an AI during pct is common and people usually taper it down to prevent estrogen issues. Some people also run AI on cycle, but that depends on what compounds. sns is coming out with a new formula for inhibit e, so keep an eye out for that

ArabicCamel

Awards
400mg test a week for 12 weeks
Deca for 12 weeks, not sure dosage yet
and 40mg Dbol a day for the first 6 weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes i've heard people using an AI during cycle and post cycle before. Theres a few choices of AI's over at strong supplement shop if you still need one...

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Better get you an AI for on cycle and in PCT..
Get something for prolactin to..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Better get you an AI for on cycle and in PCT..
Get something for prolactin to..
^^^This
If you want to go OTC Ironflex's Formabolic has been an effective AI for those on cycle. People have used 50-100 mg ED for both injectable and prohormones

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Yes i would cycle in an AI product. They are really good for estrogen reduction. You can checkout Menace Nutrition's Growth Factor Extreme if you still need an AI. GFE has 20 mg Arimistane per serving so how many ever mg will fit your needs is how many servings you can take a day. It recommends up to 4 servings per day.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yes i would cycle in an AI product. They are really good for estrogen reduction. You can checkout Menace Nutrition's Growth Factor Extreme if you still need an AI. GFE has 20 mg Arimistane per serving so how many ever mg will fit your needs is how many servings you can take a day. It recommends up to 4 servings per day.
Did you just recommend Armistane for Test, Deca and Dbol?

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Did you just recommend Armistane for Test, Deca and Dbol?
I guess when running those three Armistane is not the best choice as an AI product but i would run an AI product with those.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully will get inhibit e over at strong supplement shop. I know we carry inhibit p.

Reactions: mw1
JD70

JD70

Awards
400mg test a week for 12 weeks
Deca for 12 weeks, not sure dosage yet
and 40mg Dbol a day for the first 6 weeks
6.25mg ed exem and either caber or prami for prolactin on cycle is the only thing I believe will work. You can find tons of info on them. I would not take anything less than these, even with a less harsh cycle than yours. Good luck