Test year round

AMarshall

Awards
So I know a few guys that run test year round without getting off and have heard quite a few people that do this as well. What are your guys thoughts on this?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to permanently be on TRT for the rest of your life, sure you can blast and cruise. It's a personal choice, and one only you can make. If you do decide to Blast and Cruise I hope you have the funds (it's kind of expensive) and the knowledge to properly handle being on exogenous hormones for long periods of time while moderating said hormones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much if you go year round, your telling your body to completely stop making testosterone for good. That's why there's a good chance you would be on TRT for the rest of your life. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a poor choice

Priorities - ya know?

To each their own however, God Bless personal freedom!!!

AMarshall

Awards
I can completely agree with you guys. Id rather cycle on and off instead of stopping my natural test production forever. It's always sounded a little crazy to me I didn't know how common this was seemed like a fair amount of people were doing it

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
@ 39 boys pushin 40 im on yr round blast n cruise test e , every now & then a few other comounds for a cycle depending on time of yr etc .

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you say is a safer alternative?
Currently on a 18 weeker of test e. Could I go 30 and be safe?

My last cycle was 12 plus pct and I was never shut down... Rhadam thank you for your post, really puts it in perspective.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
@ whay dose are u doing & are u tapering it near the end of the 18wks ? 30 depends on ur dosage used as u can burn out wasy at above trt dose .