Rebound from Cycle?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, on the week before my next planned cycle and during dinner feel some wetness on my nip

little squeeze and TINY drops of clear liquid coming out both nips. No lumps. NO unusual puffiness (always been a little puffy from BF)

Ran an EPI cycle with clomid PCT. been off PCT for 3 weeks now. Levels must be just a little off and looking to clear this up before my cycle next week.

Thinking jumping on some Form and ordering some Inhibit P and expedite it. Taper up and off the Form for a week and run the inhibit to control the prolactin issues. Does this look alright to clear it up or is this an issue for some prami or caber?

First time I'v had these issues so some input may be appreciated. Not freaking out too much about it. Would just like to nip it in the a** before it turns into something bigger of an issue.

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
It is possible for SERMs to increase prolactin. Honestly I would just get some Prami since you can get it for roughly the same price as Inhibit P. Just dose it similarly to your SERM and taper off both at the same time.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I can get Inhibit P for $20. Prami is more like $50. quite a price difference.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
And I just dropped 200 on my cycle for this month. Cash is tight. Like your "bitch better have money" though. Ironic! hah

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
Well you should go ahead and get Inhibit P then. But there's no reason to use Form if you're already off your PCT and aren't having any estrogen issues. Form is an AI, not a prolactin antagonist.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Four weeks off in between cycles is not enough time. I wouldn't even consider another cycle for atleast another month. Unless you have a hormone panel from before and after that shows your levels are all in order, you should take more time off. The discharge is a clear indication as such. Truthfully, for many people, even after PCT, the body will still need additional time to normalize hormone levels.

Get the prolactin issue sorted and then take a few weeks after that to maintain homeostasis before jumping on another cycle.

You only get one body in life. Good luck.

MuscleJ

Awards
Very good stand point.

Four weeks off in between cycles is not enough time. I wouldn't even consider another cycle for atleast another month. Unless you have a hormone panel from before and after that shows your levels are all in order, you should take more time off. The discharge is a clear indication as such. Truthfully, for many people, even after PCT, the body will still need additional time to normalize hormone levels.

Get the prolactin issue sorted and then take a few weeks after that to maintain homeostasis before jumping on another cycle.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He said he was off PCT for 3 weeks, which means (and I'm just making an assumption) he's been off cycle for 7 weeks if he'd did it properly.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
He said he was off PCT for 3 weeks, which means (and I'm just making an assumption) he's been off cycle for 7 weeks if he'd did it properly.
Yes that is correct. Actually I did the math last week and I'v been off for 4 weeks. So 8 weeks since end of cycle. Long enough.
Tapered off my serm, ran cycle assist through last week, no test base. No tingle, no sensitivity, nothing except the little bit of discharge. Wondering if a cortisol inhibitor would cause rising prolactin levels. There was one in the animal cuts pack I run between cycles to keep bf at a minimum and energy up. Has some nootropics and thyroid supports as well. Something in there may have thrown something off...
I have labs, got them done 2 weeks into PcT though so levels won't be what I have now and I don't have the cash laying around to do labs again this month.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Well you should go ahead and get Inhibit P then. But there's no reason to use Form if you're already off your PCT and aren't having any estrogen issues. Form is an AI, not a prolactin antagonist.
Iv just seen others run an AI while dealing with this from other posts

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea, though it's typically recommended time on + pct = time off. doesn't matter if it's been 8 weeks since he ended his cycle. It's only been 4 since he's been off pct, so unless he did a 2 week cycle with a 2 week pct... he needs to wait and get his hormones balanced back out.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Started inhibit p this morning
Had a friend with an extra bottle

I'll run this s couple weeks. I didn't notice any sides this morning before dosing. If everything checks out I'll be starting my cycle after inhibit.

I finished EPI in September. There's no way I'm waiting till January to go again. This puts me on cycle through December pct in jan off in February and cutting by spring break. I'm sticking pretty close to that schedule as much as I can.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I always consider PCT to be part of the cycle itself. It is more important than the actual cycle in my opinion. I don't see much point in looking great on cycle if you don't take the necessary time to properly recover.

Time on cycle plus PCT equals time off cycle, is the general consensus. I don't think that equation is an exact science by any means but it is a very good starting point. At the end of the day people make the decisions they make based upon their own set of criteria. Hopefully that criteria isn't based solely upon aesthetics.

Hopefully everything works out for the OP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i really think it comes down to the person. but a good not like said above is the time your on cycle is the time you need to rest before and cycle. As well as getting bloods and making sure everything is okay and one making sure you feel okay. Listening to your body in my opinion is key. .But good info in here.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yea i really think it comes down to the person. but a good not like said above is the time your on cycle is the time you need to rest before and cycle. As well as getting bloods and making sure everything is okay and one making sure you feel okay. Listening to your body in my opinion is key. .But good info in here.
I agree. And I thank everyone for the good info. It's not all about aesthetics and I'm not all that worried about what's going on really. Just wanted to nip it in the butt before it escalated anymore. As far as my busy goes, I feel fine, my bloods in pct came back good on the hormone levels so this may have just been a spike if I didn't respond as well to the taper off of clomid. Or it may not have been induced from the cycle at all. Who knows.
I appreciate it, but I'll wait another 2 weeks or so, probably not going to wait 6