Wetting my pants ( M1t) - AnabolicMinds.com

Wetting my pants ( M1t)

1. New Member

Wetting my pants ( M1t)

Haha not exactly what I put in title but close. I am finishing first week of m1t (also running 1 test cyp and sledge test) ... (jumping with m1t) Basically im getting nervous. In the begining i just want to jump my cycle up with this stuff ( 2 weeks) but now im rethinking it. I am worried about my liver enzymes being eleavated badly and dont want to be messed up rest of cycle. I plan on using some r-ala soon but still nervous. I have heard all the horror stories of it and the past 2 days i have had a VERY mild sore throat. And everyone allways says they get sick from M1t and I dont want that to ruin my cycle. Should i just ditch this **** now or stick through it because the sore throat prob isnt related.

opinons please

2. Advanced Member

I doubt the sore throat is associated with the M1T, although you could be getting the m1t flu, I never got it the one time I tried it, but I might have just been lucky. If you are that worried about your liver just stop the M1T. The 1test cyp and 4ad cyp wont be hard on your liver, the M1T is the main thing that will stress your liver. Usually the m1t flu passes in a few days if you do indeed have it. Personally I would just keep up with the m1t for another week and drop it as planned and continue your cycle, but if you are that worried about it just stop the m1t now.
  3. New Member

ur right ill keep going 1 more week then drop

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I doubt the sore throat is associated with the M1T, although you could be getting the m1t flu, I never got it the one time I tried it, but I might have just been lucky. If you are that worried about your liver just stop the M1T. The 1test cyp and 4ad cyp wont be hard on your liver, the M1T is the main thing that will stress your liver. Usually the m1t flu passes in a few days if you do indeed have it. Personally I would just keep up with the m1t for another week and drop it as planned and continue your cycle, but if you are that worried about it just stop the m1t now.
    •   

4. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Best to have your liver protection in place before the cycle. Get some Glucophase and NAC shipped out overnight. BN and Nutraplanet ship same-day. Good luck.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

M1T made me sick the 3 or 4 times I used it. Same pattern every freakin' time! It's better if I start at 1.25mg and increase it 1.25mg every 2 days until I get to 12.5 and that's the max! I still get sick, but it's a milder onset and faster recovery. My symtoms included a sore throat sometimes, but mainly fever and general malaise. I suspect it's a sign of granulocytopenia rather than severe lymphocytosis. Some people don't have this problem (like Nate) But at this point, may as well stick it out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My complete M1T Review...
    By skumster225 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 07:29 PM
  2. my first m1t cycle
    By Omega in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2003, 06:06 AM
  3. My brief M1T experience, kinda odd...
    By Jcc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:33 AM
  4. Finished my first m1t cycle!
    By djhex36 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 09:46 PM
  5. **** My Pants!
    By smike319 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2003, 05:00 PM