Second cycle, advice needed

Austin1129

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm nearing the end of pct from my first cycle which was just m-sten rx for 4 weeks and I loved it, gained a solid 8 lbs of lean mass and I'm closer than I've ever been to seeing my abs, went from about 16% bf to about 13-14% pretty good considering I ate whatever the **** I want lol. Anyway I would love to do one final cycle and be done with this ****, just maintain my physique and that's it. I'm wanting to do tren attack,Epi 2a 3a, and halo v for 4 weeks, I'm gonna do this **** right so it's gonna be around a 450$ cycle. I plan on getting inhibit p for prolactin control, I'm also going to include 4 andro as a test base to prevent libido olds and lethargy, I think I'm going to use blockade as on cycle support, and Proly post cycle 3x by vital labs, Im also wanting to run 6 bromo during the whole cycle to make sure estrogen doesn't touch me on cycle, then I think I'm going to move on to e-control rx as an ai for pct, I'm not sure whether or not I need two serms but I'm def going to order some clomid at 50 mg for 4 week supply, and supplement that Proly with a daa powder and erase pct, does this look like it's to much to you guys or should I be fine if I run correct pct? I would love for this to be my final cycle cus I'm on that last little hump of bf that I need to lose and I will be happy, any advice would be very much appreciated thanks

Austin1129

Awards
Also If I run all those support supps will I most def be shutdown? I hate that **** and would want my dick back as fast as possible

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You need to stay off cycle for a little bit after pct.. Also yes you will be shut down. Also not sure why you are using phs to lose body fat, when diet is all you need to get down, and it is easy enough to get down to 10%bf. Kind of an expensive cycle, grab some sns inhibit p and cel cycle assist for that.

Austin1129

Awards
Yea my body wants to retain fat as much as possible, I did a 1900 calorie diet fir 12 weeks and lost 2 lbs, also I want more size and vascularity not all about losing fat and I will look into those products

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That is probably because you put your body into shock, how much do you weigh? Stats? Daily calories to maintain weight? Do you know how to properly eat? Train?

Austin1129

Awards
Yea I ate mostly lean foods some bad but pretty clean, 165 lbs after msten 156 before bench 225 before msten 255 after backsquat 275 before 315 after and I'm 5"8

Austin1129

Awards
I work at Dunkin lol so sometimes grease is overpowering but I did do IIFYM

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training? Seems like you need to stay away from anabolics and clean your diet up and get on a good training program..

Austin1129

Awards
Close to 3 years man got pretty good gains for awhile then plateaued for like a year straight so hopped on some sten

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
How long have you been training? Seems like you need to stay away from anabolics and clean your diet up and get on a good training program..
I agree

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Close to 3 years man got pretty good gains for awhile then plateaued for like a year straight so hopped on some sten
what is sten? I hear about that a lot.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
oh okay. I looked it up. so its similar to anadrol, a little more mild and injectable

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
oh yeah my bad. hence the METHYL

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I ate mostly lean foods some bad but pretty clean, 165 lbs after msten 156 before bench 225 before msten 255 after backsquat 275 before 315 after and I'm 5"8
Dude if those are your stats you gained like 13lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks because you lost like 4lbs of fat also. Be happy with those gains and work on maintaining those your body needs to adapt to those changes

Austin1129

Awards
Ok man thanks, I wasn't plan on immediately starting this cycle seeing as it's gonna take me 4-5 weeks to put enough money aside for this 450$ cycle, and yea I beilieved that I had some fat loss because m-sten also is a recomp agent but I didn't know if I had just gotten bigger or both XD, but yea

Austin1129

Awards
Also I have retained most of the gains so far, about 1 week left if pct, but bench only went down 10lbs everything else pretty much stated the same, I don't feel af if I've lost any size only lost 2lbs I think due to nitrogen but I have been eating like 225 lb beast cus I was scared to lose the Gains haha

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
$450 a cycle... Good lord. Might as well get some test for that price

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Most of the stacks run that much now if you include pct, supports and AIs. Nothing cheap these days
That what I'm saying. For that price, might consider some real stuff.
It can get expensive with PH's I understand but to me $450 seems ridiculous for a ph cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more cycle? Already thinking about the cycle after my next cycle!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
One more cycle? Already thinking about the cycle after my next cycle!
Lol, this. The barebones could always be used for a ph/DS cycle. But adding in things like extra support like tudca, sns creatine, etc can always be helpful to some degree

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get what you pay for if you do your homework. Would rather be overly careful than be messed up after wondering where I went wrong