Cycle research, S1+

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
If you have done a cycle of S1+ and would be kind enough to post your cycle length, goals,
stacks, sides, and results for me I would apreciate it.

I am most interested in those who did six weeks or more. I have five bottles,
and was considering using them all on an 8 week "lean" bulker. I wont be doing
this cycle untill possibly december/january ... but i want to learn the most effect way to
go about this.

thanks

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I ran my cycle of S1+ for 6 weeks, 7-10 sprays 2x a day, I think it was around 300mg of 1 test/day and 450mg of 4ad/day. I ate pretty much everything I could, didnt eat real clean, probably around 5500 cals, I was just trying to put on as much size as possible. I really didnt have any bad sides from it, maybe some mild lethargy every once in a while, that was about it. I gained 13-14lbs from the cycle, kept around 9lbs. The gains didnt seem to really be noticeable till around the 4th week, so if you run it 8 weeks I think that would be best. At week 4-5 is when strength really jumped for me, but I had to get off in a week so that kinda sucked. I would definetly recommend running it for 8 weeks, you will really like it alot. The only thing I would have changed on my cycle would have been to extend it to keep the gains coming longer, but I chose not to. Even despite my unclean diet, I didnt put on any noticeable fat.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey Man, What's Up? I don't know if you read about my experience with S1+ on the BN forum, but I did a 4 week cycle in November and was very impressed. I did a lot of research before hand and it seemed like the thing to do for my first cycle. I just wish I had run it longer than 4 weeks but I had only bought 2 bottles. Anyway, My strength gains came in the 3rd and 4th weeks and total I gained about 14 lbs. I was real strict with my diet. I ate a lot but I ate super clean and ended up dropping 2% BF while gaining 14lbs. Pretty sweet. I am now in the last 4 weeks of a cutter where I ran Mdien the first 4 weeks, PCT the next 4 weeks and am now doing it clean. I have lost about 26lbs and 5 inches off my waist while keeping my lifts close to where they were the end of the S1+ cycle, so I guess you can say I kept most of the gains.

In a couple of months I am going to run a 6-8 week cycle of 1T/4AD I will mix in the Penetrate I ordered from Nutraplanet. I am hoping to have the same kind of results as before, just extended. I will post about it here and on BN so you can see what it does for me. S1+ was my first cycle and I was nervous about getting gyno so I bought eform also and applied it at 2 sprays 2x daily just for piece of mind. I never felt any indications of gyno developing but I wanted to be safe. I will probably do the same thing when I run the next cycle.

I had no real side effects except for the awesome strength gains. Watch out though when you shower. I used a loofa to scrub the areas before applying and there was always some residual 1T that came off onto the loofa. I once washed my face after and it burns like the devil in your eyes. Also sleep with a t shirt on. I went to bed without one and rolling around on your pillow will get the 1T onto your face where it will burn. Make sure you shave the application areas and rotate them to keep from drying out the skin too much...Good luck man, it is a great stack and you will be very impressed.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was S1+. Started 5 sprays am & 5 sprays pm...after a week moved it up to six am & pm. Gained about 10-11 lbs lean, over 5 wks. I'm a pretty easy gainer though.
That was almost all lean, but my diet is pretty clean. If you can....go 6wks like your planning, I kinda wish I had gone another week myself.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thank you guys for the info, I really apreciate it. I will be doing a mdien cycle
an 6-8 week cutter on the first of next month, then holding off an any
ph/ps till I do this S1+ cycle. you guys have been a great help in planning
out how exactly i'm gonna change my body.

keep em comin if you gottem guys.

Angrysanta

Awards
I ran a 5-week cycle of S1+. I added an extra 1.5 gram of 4ad to each bottle. Took 5 sprays two times a day. Doses were 1-Test 200mg/ 4AD 400mg a day. I didn't stack it with anything else. I "tried" to clean up my diet for a cleaner bulk. I gained 13 pounds and retained about 8 after PCT. I felt most of my gains happen around weeks 3-5 with an explosion near the final week. I really wanted to go an extra week but started feeling a little paranoid about my nips. No gyno and I want to keep it that way. LOL. The 4AD really bloated me and it was noticeable in my face. The bloat started disappearing about the second week into PCT. After PCT my BF remained pretty close to my original BF. I was impressed with S1+ and would definitely recommend it.

Side effect were very minimal compared to my last 1AD/4AD oral cycle. I DIDN'T experience any lower back cramping and my night time sleep pattern wasn't disturbed. Also, my libido was very high on this cycle and I experienced allot of midnight/ morning wood. However, I was very lethargic at work and my work buddy commented that I was yawning more than ever before. My blood pressure went up slightly and I had to limit my cardio because my shins would start to cramp up on me after 10 minutes of running. Good luck on your cycle.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thanks angrysanta. I'm hoping that the lethargy wont hit me as
say M1t. I didnt get any on either of my 4 week 1ad cycles, so I
hope that is an indicator. My plan as of now is to run 7 weeks at
these dosages

week 1 - 10 sprays ed
week 2 - 12 sprays ed
week 3 - 14 sprays ed
week 7 - 20 sprays ed

If I start to feel shitty, or anything at all I'll hold at a specific range for