1-andro Alpha Mass first PH cycle, am I missing anything?

White

Awards
Hello, doing well? :) Thank you for your time and knowledge.

I'm 36, I eat well and lift. I have been lifting for years and I am able to gain good weight. I'm not at my genetic potential but I'm considering a first PH cycle because I know I able to gain and also because I'd like to run a cycle while I still can recover fairly easily at my age.

My choice is 1-andro from FRL Alpha Mass. My primary concern is safety, 1-andro doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT. I understand that the anabolic nature of 1-andro could cause hair loss in some but neither my father or I are prone to male pattern baldness.

I understand that 1-andro is known to cause lethargy in some although from listening the the prohormone podcast on the 1-andro study it seems that this didn't occur for any of their participants. 4-ad which converts to test is used to combat lethargy and low libido loss. I'm slightly concerned about adding 4-ad mainly because of estrogen but with the recommended dosage I think my fears are overblown, I would also consider my self an ecotmorph and with my low double to single digit body fat percentage I think I should fear even less about estrogen sides.

Am I safe running Reboot and Daa to PCT 5-6 weeks of 1-andro? At this point I would like to buy 2 bottles of Alpha mass and run it at the recommended dosage for 5-6 weeks and the pct for 4 weeks with their new Reboot and add Daa and possible continue another week or 2 with Fina Flex revolution PCT most likely at 1 cap a day providing 50mg of Arimistane. I know clomid or nolva is preferred to be safe and sure but I would rather run OTC pct.

How bad can the lethargy be? Should I have 4-ad on hand to handle the lethargy and low libido? Will the cycle be that much more enjoyable with the addition of 4-ad and can I still run my OTC pct stack with 5-6 weeks of Alpha Mass and a bottle of Alpha bulk or should I just run 1 bottle each with OTC pct? Anyone recommend adding the new Alpha Hard over Alpha Bulk to combat 1-andro sides? Can I just power through lethargy with a cup of coffee and a strong will?

Thank you again, the knowledge here is priceless! Cheers

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Why not use a real compound like epistane or halodrol as a first cycle? Keep seeing people picking these up and they are good, but the basic halodrol cycle is a classic. Maybe toss in some bps dermacrine as well and be good to go.

White

Awards
I'm concerned about liver stress with the methylated Halodrol and potential sides. I feel more comfortable if i can safely use arimistane vs getting clomid and nolva.

I'll do some reading on halo now...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might get flamed for this but liver stress is really over rated, if ur not a drunk, drink plenty of water and use support supps u got nothing to worry about. Next, theres way better base supplements then 4ad, dermacrine and trest are top 2 depending on ur goals, abe can skool u on derma.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or if u wanna be real safe just stick the needle in ur azz lol its safer then most ph

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are worried about liver stress, just take a solid cycle support that contains milk thistle and TUDCA. Remember, many people stack these PH and blood work is fine. I know not all people are the same, but just have cycle support and you should be fine! I'm off my run with epi and now on diabolix and my bloods were normal.

White

Awards
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the responses.

I'm now also considering Halo. The sides look mild if any. Dermacrine looks like a fantastic non methyl DHEA product that will offset lethargy and bring a great feeling to the cycle.

I'm also considering stacking dermacrine with 1-dhea.

I still need to get more comfortable with taking a serm, clomid or nolva. I was attracted to 1-dhea because it seems like its mildly suppressive and something allowing me to safely otc pct.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the responses.

I'm now also considering Halo. The sides look mild if any. Dermacrine looks like a fantastic non methyl DHEA product that will offset lethargy and bring a great feeling to the cycle.

I'm also considering stacking dermacrine with 1-dhea.

I still need to get more comfortable with taking a serm, clomid or nolva. I was attracted to 1-dhea because it seems like its mildly suppressive and something allowing me to safely otc pct.
Serm is a requirement, not an option

White

Awards
Absolutely! Serm for most PH cycles but I thought with 1-andro cycles a serm was recommended but reboot and DAA is "ok" with a short 4 week cycle, I was hoping it would also be "ok" for 5 weeks possibly 6.

If I go Halo I would for sure get a serm, I would prefer pharm grade.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not use a real compound like epistane or halodrol as a first cycle? Keep seeing people picking these up and they are good, but the basic halodrol cycle is a classic. Maybe toss in some bps dermacrine as well and be good to go.
1-Andro is a real compound.

I might get flamed for this but liver stress is really over rated, if ur not a drunk, drink plenty of water and use support supps u got nothing to worry about. Next, theres way better base supplements then 4ad, dermacrine and trest are top 2 depending on ur goals, abe can skool u on derma.
Dermacrine is far inferior to 4-AD. Dermacrine is transdermal DHEA and some other junk.

Last edited:
bigead

bigead

Awards
I'm on the fourth week of my first real ph run of 1-andro, td trest, trest pwo, protodrol and forma and the cycle is still not seeing much effect imo. I go with what has been stated above halo or epi.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the fourth week of my first real ph run of 1-andro, td trest, trest pwo, protodrol and forma and the cycle is still not seeing much effect imo. I go with what has been stated above halo or epi.
Epi is solid. I love it

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, doing well? :) Thank you for your time and knowledge.

I'm 36, I eat well and lift. I have been lifting for years and I am able to gain good weight. I'm not at my genetic potential but I'm considering a first PH cycle because I know I able to gain and also because I'd like to run a cycle while I still can recover fairly easily at my age.

My choice is 1-andro from FRL Alpha Mass. My primary concern is safety, 1-andro doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT. I understand that the anabolic nature of 1-andro could cause hair loss in some but neither my father or I are prone to male pattern baldness.

I understand that 1-andro is known to cause lethargy in some although from listening the the prohormone podcast on the 1-andro study it seems that this didn't occur for any of their participants. 4-ad which converts to test is used to combat lethargy and low libido loss. I'm slightly concerned about adding 4-ad mainly because of estrogen but with the recommended dosage I think my fears are overblown, I would also consider my self an ecotmorph and with my low double to single digit body fat percentage I think I should fear even less about estrogen sides.

Am I safe running Reboot and Daa to PCT 5-6 weeks of 1-andro? At this point I would like to buy 2 bottles of Alpha mass and run it at the recommended dosage for 5-6 weeks and the pct for 4 weeks with their new Reboot and add Daa and possible continue another week or 2 with Fina Flex revolution PCT most likely at 1 cap a day providing 50mg of Arimistane. I know clomid or nolva is preferred to be safe and sure but I would rather run OTC pct.

How bad can the lethargy be? Should I have 4-ad on hand to handle the lethargy and low libido? Will the cycle be that much more enjoyable with the addition of 4-ad and can I still run my OTC pct stack with 5-6 weeks of Alpha Mass and a bottle of Alpha bulk or should I just run 1 bottle each with OTC pct? Anyone recommend adding the new Alpha Hard over Alpha Bulk to combat 1-andro sides? Can I just power through lethargy with a cup of coffee and a strong will?

Thank you again, the knowledge here is priceless! Cheers
I hope you bought their New Version of alpha mass?The old one is horrible.very Bad sides vs. Gains ratio imho

White

Awards
Yeah, I'm about to pupurchase the alpha lab kit II. New one is tabs vs liquid no berberine and slightly higher dossage of 1 andro than the study.

I think I'll just run the kit, ams super cycle on cycle and during pct. Add Daa durring pct and and maybe add anabeata somewhere in the cycle. Eat lift eat eat eat and rest.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I hope you bought their New Version of alpha mass?The old one is horrible.very Bad sides vs. Gains ratio imho

What sides did you have?? All I got was some anxiety/restlessness a few hours post dosing. Nothing else, but gains. Can't even say I had much lethargy.

I'm running the new version now. Same experience, but its only been a few days.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides did you have?? All I got was some anxiety/restlessness a few hours post dosing. Nothing else, but gains. Can't even say I had much lethargy.

I'm running the new version now. Same experience, but its only been a few days.
Sides were anxiety,crazy high blood pressure and skin rashes.also GI issues.not sure how much of these sides can be attributed to the Cobalt and berberine content in the old AM.The anxiety i always get with 1-ad stuff but never lethargy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ecspecially if this is your first cycle i would just try to keep it as simple as possible. I think FRL's Alpha Mass is a three compound PH, so like Abe Lincoln said you could try just epistane or halodrol for your very first cycle and save the Alpha Mass for your next run. But if you decide to run Alpha mass i would definitley get a good cycle support. Blockade is on the of the best. It pretty much has what you need inorder to keep your organs, joints, and blood pressure healthy while on your ph. Heres a link to strong supplement shop for Blockade if your interested:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ran halo at 100 mg with dermacrine for 6 weeks and it was great! Felt great, good gains in strength and mass. There is a reason most people start here, mild and effective. Used 4 andro with super dmz 2 and it made my nips itch like a bitch! Use a serm in pct, period.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ecspecially if this is your first cycle i would just try to keep it as simple as possible. I think FRL's Alpha Mass is a three compound PH, so like Abe Lincoln said you could try just epistane or halodrol for your very first cycle and save the Alpha Mass for your next run. But if you decide to run Alpha mass i would definitley get a good cycle support. Blockade is on the of the best. It pretty much has what you need inorder to keep your organs, joints, and blood pressure healthy while on your ph. Heres a link to strong supplement shop for Blockade if your interested:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/
Alpha Mass is just one compound. Not three.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it is like incredibly mild as well like DHEA.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh I thought this was that forerunner product.. My bad!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! Serm for most PH cycles but I thought with 1-andro cycles a serm was recommended but reboot and DAA is "ok" with a short 4 week cycle, I was hoping it would also be "ok" for 5 weeks possibly 6.

If I go Halo I would for sure get a serm, I would prefer pharm grade.
I would recommend a SERM for most compunds like this as there is usually at some suppression on cycle. The SERM is about restarting your natural hormone production as quickly as possible to maintain as much of your gained mass as possible. I know I personally haven't skipped using a SERM for anything other than "test boosters". I ran an AMS 1-Andro/4-AD/FRL Alpha Mass cycle a while ago and ran a SERM after and rebounded very quickly.

White

Awards
I ran an AMS 1-Andro/4-AD/FRL Alpha Mass cycle a while ago and ran a SERM after and rebounded very quickly.
Thank you, I will run Clomid for my pct now. I've found a few shops and sources so just deciding who to got with now. If you don't mind sharing, how was your run on the FRL cycle? dosage, time on, gains?