What's The Half Life Of T3?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking 12.5 mcg's a day from IBE. I was wondering how long the half life is on it because right now I am taking it once a day in the morning and thats it. Should I split the dosage? It's already hard enough measuring out 12.5 mcg's.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if ure going to use 12.5 mcgs, i suggest u use it before bed, that way u get to have t3 in ur system when ur metabolism is most likely to be at its slowest... half life of t3 is less than a day, so its generally split into 2 doses, but like u said, u cant possible be realistic and try to use 2 doses of 6 mcg each...
one more important thing though, your own body itself makes around 20-25 mcgs t3 when your system is healthy, so where's the point in taking 12.5 mcgs? take 25 atleast is my suggestion...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if ure going to use 12.5 mcgs, i suggest u use it before bed, that way u get to have t3 in ur system when ur metabolism is most likely to be at its slowest... half life of t3 is less than a day, so its generally split into 2 doses, but like u said, u cant possible be realistic and try to use 2 doses of 6 mcg each...
one more important thing though, your own body itself makes around 20-25 mcgs t3 when your system is healthy, so where's the point in taking 12.5 mcgs? take 25 atleast is my suggestion...
I take 12.5mcg's or around there because at that dosage it doesn't shut your natrual thyroid production down much, so you are actually getting more T3 in your body than normal and you woln't be shut down hard when your done so you don't need to do a 6 week recovery from T3 after your cycle. Has anyone ran a dose of 12.5 mcg's?