• Established
Whats better?
Whats safer?

user feedback would be great!

Thanks.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Depends. Some people believe clen has a negative effect on your heart. While some think that trimax can permantly damage your thyroid. But Clen rise your BMR by what...10% or so. And Trimax keeps the metabolism stoked while low cal dieting.
I have tried both and for weight loss/fat loss I prefer Trimax, but it will burn muscle like nothing else. So there are downsides to both these compounds.

Foster

Awards
I used Clen and T3 together with M1T and I honestly didn't lose any weight at all over a 2 week period. My diet wasn't perfect though because a lot of people say you can eat whatever you want on T3 and stil lose weight, I disagree. Maybe I'm just a non-responder or something.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clen definitely worked for burning fat off of me ... it also landed in the hospital with a resting heart rate of 144 that WOULD NOT COME DOWN ... risk v reward

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I used Clen and T3 together with M1T and I honestly didn't lose any weight at all over a 2 week period. My diet wasn't perfect though because a lot of people say you can eat whatever you want on T3 and stil lose weight, I disagree. Maybe I'm just a non-responder or something.

well you were on a strong anabolic....

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people run clen while they are on cycle.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glenihan....i read about that...thats some scary crap!...im a running and that would scare the crap out of me....
i read in bigcats review of it endurence runners usually clen mixed with epo...

to my next question....can clen be safe and usefull if used in a smart manner while doing hard cardio?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would NOT mix clen with hard cardio ... that's a lot of stress on the heart

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i would NOT mix clen with hard cardio ... that's a lot of stress on the heart
Very true. I would also avoid taking your dose prior to your training/weight lifting. I found if I took my dose before squats or deadlifts, my heart felt like it was going to pound right through my chest. So, I began taking it after my workout. Felt much better that way.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info...i think i'll be staying away from clen

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info...i think i'll be staying away from clen
I for one have decided against T3 and for clen. Clen can be run by itself, whereas it's idiotic to run T3 without AAS (you'll burn off muscle like nothing). If you're very careful in your dosing and ramping, clen is not bad at all.

Oh yeah, and I actually like the clen jitteriness. :twisted:

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I guess I may as well post my, ahem, my cow's first clen cycle.

40u
60u
60u
80u
80u
100u
day off
100u
120u
120u
140u
140u
160u
end

Note: I'm currently cutting on a CKD. The "day off" in the middle coincided with my carb-up; it's generally recommended that one lays off ECA/clen/YHCl on carb-up days during CKD, since they can adversely effect glycogen production. Of course, given that clen's half-life is 36 hours, one has to question the efficacy of taking only one day off, but there it is...

Next time I'll probably do a similar cycle, but go for three weeks instead of two.

Don't bother ramping down clen. It's a waste of the stuff. The reason you're stopping it is because your receptors are burned out. There's no reason to keep supplying unresponsive receptors.

-kwantam

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
My thinking runs more toward low-dose theory: when adding powerful metabolic effects to my favorite organism, it makes sense TO ME to do it slowly and in measured amounts, and watching carefully to see what happens. Whether supplementation or lifestyle modification, belief systems or commitments in life. I've built up plenty of 'scar tissue' from the other approaches.

Right now, I'm experimenting w/ low-dose T3 - specifically, 3 weeks @ 12mcg EOD. After that, I'll track my waking temperature for 3 weeks & compare it w/ before the T3 & see what happens.

sourinthemind

Awards
What's better? (for what? Fat loss?)...What's safer? Niether is really totally safe but in my opinion you really have to over abuse to get yourself into trouble with either. Although, I would have to say that it is easier to abuse T3 because of its potiential of shutting down your own thyroid production. In the end, safety with any of the BB drugs are always dose related. Better!?!? Well I like to use both, but do your research and plan out what you want to accomplish and at what expense (and I am not talking about $ here). Then you can figure out which might be better for you. My choice is both. When I prepare for shows, I run clen throughout my entire diet, and T3 in 3-4 week intervals.