Please Help Urgent_Mods and Vets

POWERMAN123

Awards
My buddy just made up our brew of masteron and EQ. He filtered then baked it at 250 degrees for 1 hour. Then as he was letting it cool he was called out on an emergency and had to let the gear sit in the oven for over 1.5 hours with the foil on top. The oven was off at this time. So he didn't have the time to cap it right then and there

When he came home he reheated it again at the same degrees for another hour because he felt that he may have let it become contaminated with bacteria.

Is the juice still good or is it destroyed from letting it cook for 2 hours total time

please help

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
why were you baking it in the first place? sterile filtation and 1 to 3% ba is all that is needed. But it probably all right, just check and make sure that its not darken or anything like that

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would have totally ruined the gear.. but IF you used a 0.22 micrometer filter then you got most off all the bacteria in the mix and then the ba would take care of more of it..

POWERMAN123

Awards
hey thanks

no it didn't turn dark colour. I used 3%BA, used a .20 filter and baked it.

I wasn't worried about it being sterile, I was scared that I ruined the proteins of the hormone thereby destroying it.

Do you think even after baking it for 2 hours it is still at the same dose. I made the Masteron at 125mg/ml and the EQ at 300mg/ml

I was wondering if since he baked it so long it would reduce the potency of the dose per ml or it was completely ruined and would provide no results.

Please give me some feedback

thanks for all your help

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
There is no proteins in gear. its pobably fine.