helping a firend with a cycle

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy at the gym, who asks me alot about ph's. He proposed this stack to me and to be honest, I didnt know what to tell him.....he is looking for size

week 1-6 m4ohn 24mg ed
week 3-6(so one month total) 19nor diol trans 400mg ed.

I dont know enough abouth the chemistry, but it seems good. 19nor is good for mass and m4ohn is a good lean bulker. What do you all think. And I think m4ohn is androgenic so is would be good for the wetness of the 19nor.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
If hes looking for mass, theres alot of better phs out there for bulking:

Superdrol
trans 1test/4ad
M1,4
M1T

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I told him not to take m1t, I think this is all he has left.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If he wants mass m-1-t is better than m4ohn.

And whats with the 2 week lag before the 19-nor?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
he says he has enough 19nor for one full month at 400mg trans ed. I told him the 19nor would take about 2 weeks to kick in, so the last 2 weeks of cycle would be the most powerful. He wanted to start with the 19 but I told him not too cuz of the suppression. It would be better to stop 19 right before pct.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
If he can handle the sides (with M1T there will probably be quite a few), 10mg of M1T ED should give him more gains than the cycle he has planned.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he says he has enough 19nor for one full month at 400mg trans ed. I told him the 19nor would take about 2 weeks to kick in, so the last 2 weeks of cycle would be the most powerful. He wanted to start with the 19 but I told him not too cuz of the suppression. It would be better to stop 19 right before pct.
Don't make any sense, you are simply shuffling things around. If 19nor is so suppressive then why not stop it 2 weeks before pct.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run the 19-nor from the start. Imo he won't get much from it anyway at that dosage and for that amount of time.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
but if 19 nor is stopped with two weeks left of the cycle wont his test levels be like nothing? or will the m4ohn help with suppression. He doesnt have m1t nor does he want to take it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He will allready be suppressed regardless.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
but will the m4ohn keep the synthetic test levels up?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you mean will he feel shut-down with just the m4ohn in there, maybe, but I doubt it. The dose you proposed is low, and really 4 weeks isn't much for 19-nor to really take effect. I think he would be fine.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about running 300mg ed for 6 weeks, would that be better?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your rubbing sticks. I would go with the 400 like originally planned.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what kind of poundage can he expect from this cycle? I was thinking cuz it is pretty weak, only about 5pounds

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First cycle? I wouldn't get my hopes very high. Really depends on diet and training. 5 pounds is a safe bet imo.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
its not his first cycle, he has done at least 2-3 1t/4ad cycles.