Dynamic Formulations EP Stane - Quality?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I found a site that has Dynamic Formulations EP Stane on sale for a really good price. I am considering buying a couple but I am unsure of the quality of their products as I do not know anything about this brand. I was hoping someone here has some experience with this brand and can speak on the the quality of it.

Thanks for any feedback.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's one of those things, there's probably a reason you know nothing about them, see no logs with their products, or hear anything from experienced guys in the forum about it. It's a risk. Could it be good? Sure. But for $10-$15 more, you get a brand you KNOW is good. Are your hormones worth $10-$15? Is your hard work worth $10-$15?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
It's one of those things, there's probably a reason you know nothing about them, see no logs with their products, or hear anything from experienced guys in the forum about it. It's a risk. Could it be good? Sure. But for $10-$15 more, you get a brand you KNOW is good. Are your hormones worth $10-$15? Is your hard work worth $10-$15?
I agree. I don't want to gamble. If there was some good feedback I would not have a problem saving some money. It $20 for 90 15mg caps. I think that compares to Olympus which is $45/$50 for the same.

MuscleJ

Awards
Dynamic has been good in my book. There's tons of reviews out there just use google. If 19.99$ is making it sketchy I'll buy some for that price and raise it another 30$ to make you feel comfortable about buying it.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Dynamic has been good in my book. There's tons of reviews out there just use google. If 19.99$ is making it sketchy I'll buy some for that price and raise it another 30$ to make you feel comfortable about buying it.
LOL

It s not not really the price but more so that I have not seen the company mentioned too often.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Reliable highly quality trusted company> cheap unknown quality company. You have no idea if it is all legit 100% product or if they cut corners making the product less effective or underdosed