T3 what are your thoughts???

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
I'm wanting to start on the t3 steriod to help with losing weight I need some help with deciding if its safe what diet plan I should follow and if its safe for me as I am wanting to lose up to 25kgs.....help!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm wanting to start on the t3 steriod to help with losing weight I need some help with deciding if its safe what diet plan I should follow and if its safe for me as I am wanting to lose up to 25kgs.....help!!!!
T3 isnt a steroid, nor is it safe to mess with if you have no idea what you are doing.

A good diet and exercise plan will get you far without the risk of downregulating hormones

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 isnt a steroid, nor is it safe to mess with if you have no idea what you are doing. A good diet and exercise plan will get you far without the risk of downregulating hormones

This exactly

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Yes ok I get that its not a steroid and my dietitian has reccomended I go onto ir for thyroid problems and weightloss so I kind of gotta do it anyway just wanting some advice on what diet plans other people have found effective I have been doing research and found nothing

jamesjudo5

Awards
Yes ok I get that its not a steroid and my dietitian has reccomended I go onto ir for thyroid problems and weightloss so I kind of gotta do it anyway just wanting some advice on what diet plans other people have found effective I have been doing research and found nothing
I would probably cut your carbs down and try CKD or straight keto. 25kg is a ton of weight so you have to expect this is going to take awhile. What is your current diet like?

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
I am currently doing the maxs challenge which is a calorie limited diet. I weigh 95kg and wish to be about 70kg I have lost 10kgs in the past month or so and I feel like I need to lose a lot more

jamesjudo5

Awards
I am currently doing the maxs challenge which is a calorie limited diet. I weigh 95kg and wish to be about 70kg I have lost 10kgs in the past month or so and I feel like I need to lose a lot more
Well if your losing so much plus your doctor is putting you on t3 I'm not sure you should change too much. What do you feel is not working? Have you been diagnosed with hypothyroidism? Are you taking synroid (t4) or cytomel (t3)?

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Cytomel, and yea I was on hcg but have found that to be too expensive for me

jamesjudo5

Awards
Cytomel, and yea I was on hcg but have found that to be too expensive for me
Oh ok. Well I think it would help me and other members who have more experience if you layed out exactly what you typically eat. I have a feeling for a while your going to drop weight on cytomel no matter what but a clean diet will help. Also are you male or female? Why were you taking hcg???

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Female I was taking it to lose weight, for breakfast I have skim milk and bran cereal with a piece of fruit. I then have an apple about two hours later for lunch I have a small portion of meat and green veg a couple of hours later I have another piece of fruit or a gran cracker with avocado for dinner I have meat and veg this is all on a typical day throughout the day I have black teas and three litres of water :)

jamesjudo5

Awards
Female I was taking it to lose weight, for breakfast I have skim milk and bran cereal with a piece of fruit. I then have an apple about two hours later for lunch I have a small portion of meat and green veg a couple of hours later I have another piece of fruit or a gran cracker with avocado for dinner I have meat and veg this is all on a typical day throughout the day I have black teas and three litres of water :)
Well I mean I think honestly by switching from hcg to t3 your fat loss is going to go crazy. Zero doubt in my mind t3 is the more effective compound here by like a thousand fold. If what you are doing is working for you why change? Sounds like things are going great. How many mcg a day you taking of cytomel? Is hunger an issue on your diet?

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
No hunger is not an issue I'm doing 25mcg thinking of upping to 50mcg ??? Good idea or bad idea????

jamesjudo5

Awards
No hunger is not an issue I'm doing 25mcg thinking of upping to 50mcg ??? Good idea or bad idea????
Well if your losing weight on 25 then it's obviously effective. I don't think it'd kill you to go to 50 but certainly no more. I would go buy a thermometer and check your temp before and after the bump in t3 if your set on it. One thing I would do is substitute let's say the apple for 20-25 grams of whey protein. Your diet is still very high in carbs compared to proteins. I have zero doubt you can hit 70 kg you seem motivated and this is a good community. Is there a date you want to reach your goal by? For example I want to be really lean by Feb. For a trip I'm taking. Therefore everyday counts. Try setting a day your going to hit 70 kg by. Then think each morning I'm going to do whatever it takes to get there. That's helped me a lot.

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Hmm that sounds like a great idea thanks for that like a lot :) I think ill set my goal for march then anything before will be perfection

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Read the title, T3 is not a steroid.

For more help, go Keto to drop the weight fast.

Lift weights and run.

You will drop it in no time.

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
I understand its not a steroid but in australia it is a technical steroid ok so just stop saying that because I do understand

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I understand its not a steroid but in australia it is a technical steroid ok so just stop saying that because I do understand
It's probably a banned substance in Australia, just like it is in the US.

So your goals are to lose weight?

missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Yea I have Decided maybe to try garcinia cambogia

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yea I have Decided maybe to try garcinia cambogia
Nah man, don't buy that ****. Get you some good stuff.

One second I'll get something that may help you, not sure if you can get it in Australia though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
missmikimoo

missmikimoo

Awards
Mmkk so you know I am female hey lol because I keep getting reccomended **** for males all the time currently I weigh 93kg aiming for 70kg

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Mmkk so you know I am female hey lol because I keep getting reccomended **** for males all the time currently I weigh 93kg aiming for 70kg
Ahh gotcha.

You can run a ECA stack as a female. :)

jamesjudo5

Awards
I think your doing great your progress obviously has already been great. The t3 will do wonders like I mentioned the only thing I think you need is too substitute a few meals of carbs for protein. I would wait til 2 months away from your goal, so let's say Jan. Then if you aren't within 10 kgs you can try something more drastic like adding clen.