Awards
  • Established
2014 report: UG and RC serm sales up 100%

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
2014 report: UG and RC serm sales up 100%
It's like the gov't wants us to use steroids/rx. Between this report and the looming prohormone band, UGs and RCs are going to get a nice boost. At least from those of us that are paranoid/chicken littles.

kineticswole

Awards
Whats the update on the banning or prohormones..anyone hears anything else about it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Whats the update on the banning or prohormones..anyone hears anything else about it?
It will eventually happen I can imagine, maybe not this year or the next, but soon most phs/ds will be banned.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Can I just randomly take nolva for a few weeks for the benefit?! Lol .. Seriously tho :O

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Can I just randomly take nolva for a few weeks for the benefit?! Lol .. Seriously tho :O
Lol, well I hear some guys use clomid to restart there natural test system and bring it up. So maybe look up that protocol and research it's safety

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lol, well I hear some guys use clomid to restart there natural test system and bring it up. So maybe look up that protocol and research it's safety
i was kind of kidding but also kind of serious. I might just do that though. Thanks abe! I forget I'm running diabolix soon anyways so maybe in the future it'd be something interesting to look into!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
i was kind of kidding but also kind of serious. I might just do that though. Thanks abe! I forget I'm running diabolix soon anyways so maybe in the future it'd be something interesting to look into!
No problem, I keep hearing about guys doing this and it has my interest peaked. In the future for sure, as our natural test is still high compared to some of the guys I've been hearing about doing this protocol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Seen this the other day. GREAT info!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
No problem, I keep hearing about guys doing this and it has my interest peaked. In the future for sure, as our natural test is still high compared to some of the guys I've been hearing about doing this protocol.
very true!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Interesting :think:

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
By the way the dosages used are a little high.

Plus remember: for HED it's 6/37 then times your weight in kg.