Highest Dose Tren

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
What is the highest dose of tren anyone has taken on a regular basis?

what were the negatives/positives?

reason I ask I that, as stupid as this is, I miscalculated my dosing when doing the conversion. I was wondering why it was working so quick and so well this time. I was shooting for 75mg/ml daily and I have been dosing 125 daily instead. It's made a helluva difference. The only bad side effect I've experienced is some night and day sweats...been doing that for 3 wks. So, do I back off or keep going. The only other product I'm using is test cyp.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I've heard guys say they have used up to a gram a week. Take that for what its worth, but I personally haven't been over 500mgs/week and really see no need to.

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
I think I would back off to 75mg ed so that you dont end up getting an injury from getting to strong to fast... Plus I dont think anyone should take that high a dose of tren anyway. Its powerful stuff and alittle does alot.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'll play devil's advocate :D If you feel okay and the sides aren't really bothering you, this may be the right dose of tren for you. Not everyone responds the same way to every drug, and for some people 75mg ed might not be enough to really achieve the desired effect, whereas for others 75mg eod may be difficult to bear and very potent.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The highest I have ever heard of is 175mg/day, but I read that on the internet somewhere, some strong ass powerlifter. I am running 80mg/day right now, up from 100mg eod, and to tell you the truth I dont feel/look much different. I kinda want to experiment with my next cycle and do as exnihilo said, as long as you can take the sides, keep it up. Because honestly I am on a pretty hefty cycle right now, and I have some friends who are running less than me and they have had better gains than me, and I also know that my nutritional intake is higher than their's is. I want to try 150mg/day, but damn that would get kinda expensive fast.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
about to finish 75mg ed. didn't notice any sides, same as when i took 50mg ed. i'll probably bump it up next time a little more, maybe 100mg ed.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I'll play devil's advocate :D If you feel okay and the sides aren't really bothering you, this may be the right dose of tren for you. Not everyone responds the same way to every drug, and for some people 75mg ed might not be enough to really achieve the desired effect, whereas for others 75mg eod may be difficult to bear and very potent.
I agree....

sallu

Awards
i have heard of one dude going 200 a day . but honestly 75-100 a day is fine .

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
anything over 100mg a day is probably going to be a point of diminishing returns.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any sides at 75mg ed... I'm with the others, If you can handle the sides (within reason) then it probably won't hurt to try more. I seem to be lucky and not suffer from any sides at all.. except a damn greasy complextion. :rant:

next time though, I'll try tren enan 500-600 EW. :cheers:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Tren, at least to me, is the type of drug that gives me the same effects at different dosages. I've ran it at 75 mg eod, and up to 100 mg ed and the only difference I notice is that i can't sleep at the higer dosages. Gains really don't seem to get any better for me at higher dosages.
I guess it's something you just have to experiment with.

Savage

Awards
I have never heard of anyone going over a 100mg eod, that is a heavy cycle.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done 100 mgs ed for about 4 weeks and then the sides became real obvious. Real anti-social, jumpy, and some pretty decent mood swings. HOWEVER, I will say that I always kept my cool and remembered that it was the drug making me feel that way. I backed down to eod day and things got a little more tolerable, but it is an extremely potent steroid. BTW I know of a few guys who have done 200-300 mgs ed. They said they got REALLY strong but couldn't be around ANYONE. Sounds like fun eh?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i haven't used tren but from everyone i've talked to the only thing that goes up when you start increasing the dosage over say 75mg ed are the sides ... many believe there isn't a need to go over 100mg eod

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
100mg/d TA seems perfect, but I refuse to pin ED anymore so 150mg EOD it is. At 150mg/d for a few weeks, you really don't notice a big diff over 100.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I've noticed a huge difference for me. 125mg/ed this cycle vs. 75mg ed last cycle. I noticed the results twice as fast and am making very good lean gains...I'm happy with it, didn't know whether it was dangerous though.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
for me 75mg eod worked well in a stack-it was my first time using it. i will use 100-125 eod for my late spring cycle. i don't want to do ed sticks as i don't want to feel like a pin cushion.

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
the way i look at it going over 100mgs ed is probally overkill and probally woun't make all that much difference in ur gains. i have only run it at 75mg eod and that did wounders, but i plan to run it at 100 eod in my up coming cycle. pinning every day just makes me feel like a pin cusion.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Pinning ED not only makes you feel like a pin cushion juice junky, it builds serious scar tissue over time. Keep pinning the same 4 or 6 spots in rotation and you start to notice you've worn out your welcome in you best areas. I mean, you just can't deposit there anymore and it pretty much is permanently F'ed up after that. It's called fibrosis. It only takes about a year to notice this. Even with good, innovative rotation protocols using 10 to 12 locations, give it a few years and you'll see what I mean. Acetates should be pinned EOD, prop's every 3 days, and everything else twice a week. Minimize pinning. Please take these words to heart from someone who knows, don't pin ED.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Doc, you really recommend pinning test prop e3d?
I was going to ask the same question.

I also want to reiterate what Dr.D said about scar tissue, I've been using gear on and off for 10 years. When I give myself a shot on my gluteus, you can kinda hear it squeek in. I have to resort to doing shots in lats, calfs, biceps, etc.

I'm just waiting for some labs to get back and I start doing a Test Prop/Tren Ace/Winny cycle and I will most likely use the Dr. D's injection patterns. Just waiting on the E3D prop question.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Pinning ED not only makes you feel like a pin cushion juice junky, it builds serious scar tissue over time. Keep pinning the same 4 or 6 spots in rotation and you start to notice you've worn out your welcome in you best areas. I mean, you just can't deposit there anymore and it pretty much is permanently F'ed up after that. It's called fibrosis. It only takes about a year to notice this. Even with good, innovative rotation protocols using 10 to 12 locations, give it a few years and you'll see what I mean. Acetates should be pinned EOD, prop's every 3 days, and everything else twice a week. Minimize pinning. Please take these words to heart from someone who knows, don't pin ED.
Heh, I wouldn't mind going to eod injections, but that would require 3cc shots EOD and that pretty much limits my choices of where to shoot...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the thing about it, you wait 3 days and then you have to do fat shots and it limits your sites. Free steroid alcohols (like sus) need ED. Acetates need ED to EOD. Prop needs EOD to every 3'rd day which is really pushing it, I admit. I haven't used prop in years for that reason, but I did have success picking up the slack with orals. Something like this:

day1: 300mg T prop, 30mg dbol
day2: 40mg dbol
day3: 50mg dbol
day4: 300mg T prop, 30mg dbol.... etc, etc

You have to balance steady blood levels (which are the most anabolic way to do it) with all that scar tissue. Plus the short esters are stronger acids when they hydrolyse. Acetic and propionic acid is formed from those esters and they are pretty strong for organic acids. They damage tissue more that benzoic acid which forms from benzyl benzoate or enanthoic acid from enanthate. I like enanthate and cyp esters because I can get away with 2 or 3 shots a week depending on the volumes needed and sites used. Technically, if using prop as a stand-alone, you could shoot anywhere from daily to 2.5x/wk. You just have to find that balance, there's no good way around it.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
150mgs ed was my highest for a short period of time. 50mgs ed seemed to do the job the same as far as hypertrophy and strength. 150mgs just gave me more acne, and more severe night sweats.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the thing about it, you wait 3 days and then you have to do fat shots and it limits your sites. Free steroid alcohols (like sus) need ED. Acetates need ED to EOD. Prop needs EOD to every 3'rd day which is really pushing it, I admit. I haven't used prop in years for that reason, but I did have success picking up the slack with orals. Something like this:

day1: 300mg T prop, 30mg dbol
day2: 40mg dbol
day3: 50mg dbol
day4: 300mg T prop, 30mg dbol.... etc, etc

You have to balance steady blood levels (which are the most anabolic way to do it) with all that scar tissue. Plus the short esters are stronger acids when they hydrolyse. Acetic and propionic acid is formed from those esters and they are pretty strong for organic acids. They damage tissue more that benzoic acid which forms from benzyl benzoate or enanthoic acid from enanthate. I like enanthate and cyp esters because I can get away with 2 or 3 shots a week depending on the volumes needed and sites used. Technically, if using prop as a stand-alone, you could shoot anywhere from daily to 2.5x/wk. You just have to find that balance, there's no good way around it.
I was thinking of just keeping the ED shots, but cycling sites like a MOFO, otherwise it just gets to be a hassle. I can probably find 20 different places to shoot... Between vastus intermedius and lateralus, the bi's, delts, glutes, pecs, lats and calves I think there are plenty of places to hit.

I'm pinning tren acetate and testosterone enanthate - there's no way I could push enough oil with prop to make it work for me.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of just keeping the ED shots, but cycling sites like a MOFO, otherwise it just gets to be a hassle. I can probably find 20 different places to shoot... Between vastus intermedius and lateralus, the bi's, delts, glutes, pecs, lats and calves I think there are plenty of places to hit.

I'm pinning tren acetate and testosterone enanthate - there's no way I could push enough oil with prop to make it work for me.
Yeah, your a big guy, you probably can find 20+ sites, so why not shoot daily, at least with the TA. But it seems I developed a lot of danger zones over the years as I grew. I thought when I got bigger it would increase my options, but there is some good lookin' meat I just gotta stay away from because half the time I hit a vessle or nerve. I know my vascular network has increased for sure. Sometimes I can use shorter or longer points in those areas and miss the problems. It gets tricky, or maybe I'm just getting old and lazy and want easy depos! One trick I have learned is that citrus bioflavinoids in high doses w/ several g's of C a day can strongly reduce bruising from frequent shots. :thumbsup:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't really have the same problem with a widely diffused vascular network as a more endurance oriented bodybuilder would, makes most shots pretty easy. Aspirating in a lot of areas is a bitch though, I think next time I'm going to get some smaller syringes just to reduce the amount of force I have to exert on the plunger.

Good tip on the C, I've been using it a lot lately to try and avoid getting sick, I think I've been hanging around with some filthy people as I've just been getting ill constantly. Nothing puts a hamper in your progress like getting sick :(