Think My Anavar is fake...Advice?

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I just finished my 3rd week running Anavar (from UG Freak), the first two weeks at 50mg a day, and this week I upped the dosage to 75mg per day, always split up into two dosages (also running RS Transaderm for test base). I have not seen a single benefit thus far. No strength increase at all, no pumps or muscle hardness, definitely no increased vascularity. The only effect I've seen thus far is the migranes that started this week when I upped the dosage to 75mg. I've heard headaches are a side effect of Var, so that made me wonder if maybe this stuff is real and just needs longer to really kick in?

In your experience, is this enough evidence to prove its fake? I thought about quitting after today and just running a quick PCT, or I could drop the dosage back down to 50mg. Anything to get rid of these headaches that kick in every time I start working out or doing cardio.

Any advice is much appreciated.

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Var are always fake its very hard to find a legit one.. it cud b tbol or just bunk.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished my 3rd week running Anavar (from UG Freak), the first two weeks at 50mg a day, and this week I upped the dosage to 75mg per day, always split up into two dosages (also running RS Transaderm for test base). I have not seen a single benefit thus far. No strength increase at all, no pumps or muscle hardness, definitely no increased vascularity. The only effect I've seen thus far is the migranes that started this week when I upped the dosage to 75mg. I've heard headaches are a side effect of Var, so that made me wonder if maybe this stuff is real and just needs longer to really kick in? In your experience, is this enough evidence to prove its fake? I thought about quitting after today and just running a quick PCT, or I could drop the dosage back down to 50mg. Anything to get rid of these headaches that kick in every time I start working out or doing cardio. Any advice is much appreciated.
you could always send some to wedinos and see if it's bunk... They do free lab testing for actives and all you do is send it in. Google it, it's alarming how many people get duped and have no idea what they are taking

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could always send some to wedinos and see if it's bunk... They do free lab testing for actives and all you do is send it in. Google it, it's alarming how many people get duped and have no idea what they are taking
scratch that :( I just read that they no longer test anabolics because of the overwhelming amount being sent in

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
scratch that :( I just read that they no longer test anabolics because of the overwhelming amount being sent in
Bummer. That's alright tho, I'm pretty sure it's bunk. No way I would feel nothing after 3 weeks. I'll just end this "cycle" now and get my hands on some real stuff and try again in 4-5 weeks.

Until then, spread the word that UGFreak is not a trustworthy supplier. My buddy at the gym uses him for all his gear and he has a decent reputation online so I thought I could trust his stuff to be legit. Oh well, it was only $120 so it could have been a lot worse!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hello there, i am running my first cycle, so i am not an expert, what i can tell you is this:

my var is coming from Alpha Pharma, Oxanabol, 5o tablets x 10mg each, they came sealed and on the box there was a code to scratch and a serial number, you can go on their website and test/check them, scratching code and matching the code with the serial number, all was legit, at least on the website, i did try to re-retype the code again, and it also said that the code was already tested..... i started 7 days ago... well... i can tell for sure, at 60mg a day, split morning and late afternoon (pre-wo) that i have pumps already, sometime the pumps are so hard that it a bit uncomfortable, also, veins and lot of strength, so id say its ok, anyway the real effect should come between end of 2nd week and 3rd week, at least this is what i know.... hope this help mate, sorry about your issue :(

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
hello there, i am running my first cycle, so i am not an expert, what i can tell you is this:

my var is coming from Alpha Pharma, Oxanabol, 5o tablets x 10mg each, they came sealed and on the box there was a code to scratch and a serial number, you can go on their website and test/check them, scratching code and matching the code with the serial number, all was legit, at least on the website, i did try to re-retype the code again, and it also said that the code was already tested..... i started 7 days ago... well... i can tell for sure, at 60mg a day, split morning and late afternoon (pre-wo) that i have pumps already, sometime the pumps are so hard that it a bit uncomfortable, also, veins and lot of strength, so id say its ok, anyway the real effect should come between end of 2nd week and 3rd week, at least this is what i know.... hope this help mate, sorry about your issue :(
That is very helpful, thanks. I was looking at going with alpha pharma next actually. You got them online, correct? The only thing making me hesitant was how expensive it is. You'd need to buy 3 orders just to do a legitimate cycle, and each box is $120. But I'll just save up and do it if its the only var I can find that I am sure is legit. Don't want to waste anymore money on this.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm from uk and here cost 40£ per box of 50x10mg each so not too bad I've found it from a uk source sorry:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeBrooklyn Cycle Logs 3
Christenson26 Anabolics 103
JoeBrooklyn Anabolics 4
chil Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6