NEED HELP fast few ?

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
i had a chunk of metal go thought my arm today at work i have to take a drug/ alcohol test in about 18 hours for workmans comp im taking clen at 140mg and novdex at 20mgs at day i stop my cycle about to weeks ago do i have a big promble for the test or is there any thing i can do sorry about the typing

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they won't test for steriods ... your heartrate may be a concern though if you're on clen

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just relax, u wont be tested for those things bro, and i assume uve already stopped clen by now? u'll only be tested for weed, xanax and the like..
let us know how it goes :).

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
thanks i was just checking but now i have a hole in my arm with 17 stiches what can i do to heal it faster

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol relax some more bro, u ever tried the mental energy tricks? where u imagine yourself as healed and imagine pure light over the area and healing ur wound etc?? ive read some fantastic stories and seen some cases where imagination really helped them , so why not give it a try :).

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
hey ill try it it just sucks being hurt its spring time almost and im sitting in the house with my arm taped over my head

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Hang tough, man. Use the time spent recovering to cultivate your determination. When fully recuperated, execute the bodybuilding process with renewed vigor --- and appreciation.

But mostly, hang tough. Injuries is a bitch.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
lo u ever tried the mental energy tricks? where u imagine yourself as healed and imagine pure light over the area and healing ur wound etc?? ive read some fantastic stories and seen some cases where imagination really helped them , so why not give it a try :).
He could find someone that practices "healing touch"

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
would igf speed the healing i have a few bottle still

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol no igf-1 doesnt help with healing... and no size:D i didnt mean go to a faith healer lol so many fakes out there, what i said was using his own mental power is the best way to heal himself. :).