First PH cycle solo tr3n help?

Nickyyd88

Awards
Hey board members I'm new to this site and to pro hormones in general. For the past 2 months I've been doing nothing but researching about them and what essentials you need on board besides them. Me and my buddy were checking out Olympus labs Tr3n it seems like a promising product and I've heard great reviews of it. I'm 21 years old so I finally want to start to put my feet into the water with these kind of things. I know you need an on cycle support, a PCT and liver protection. I didn't read anything on tr3n that said it was methy or anything like that but I would like to have liver protection just to play it safe. I really want minimal side effects especially a loss in libido... I read somewhere on this forum about anti-prolactin to help with that?? If not can anybody give me advice on how to help that side? I also would love input from anybody that's ran tr3n solo and how effective it was and about sides you've received from it. By the way I'm thinking of purchasing the complete cycle of tr3n by Olympus which includes both liver support and a pct which totals to be 80. Do you think that it's them trying to grab more money from you and I should invest in my own pct and just use milk thistle or should I invest in the complete cycle? A lot of questions I know I'm really sorry but I'm really new to this and I want to run this right. And sorry for not going full in depth about everything, I'm actually on break at work so have short amount of time. Thanks guys give me some input.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals and stats? Height, weight, etc? I'd say try out some DMZ for a first cycle if you are looking for something strong but manageable. Tren has a lot to come with it and personally don't find it to be a good first, rather do the basic epistane or halodrol cycle than that for first cycle.

Jerrad

Awards
Agree with Abe. If this actually coverts to tren, then who in their right mind would think that it is good for a first cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Abe. If this actually coverts to tren, then who in their right mind would think that it is good for a first cycle.
Not even just that, potential sides are more vast compared to dmz, epistane, or halodrol.

OP, I'd go with either of those three compounds and possibly add a mild test base like stano and/or bps dermacrine to help combat lethargy.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Basic layout for all three cycles:

Oncycle;
Epistane: 30/30/40/40/40/40
Cel cycle assist: follow instructions for dosage

Or
Halodrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75

Or
DMZ: 30/30/30/30/30
Tudca: 250-500mg a day.

Pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25

(On cycle) If you add in stano have it at 600-800mg each day or bps dermacrine at 3-4pumps each day.

Jerrad

Awards
That is what I said lol.
And that is basically what I said originally. The reason why nobody would recommend Tren as a first cycle is because of the sides. So I don't understand what you meant by "not even just that". Because that is that.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milk thistle is not a good choice ever as your only on cycle support. You need liver, blood pressure, prostrate, acne, cortisol, etc. support. So whatever you go with, get a legit cycle support. As previously mentioned, DMZ or Epistane are better first cycles. Learn how to dose, manage sides, and how to PCT before you run tr3n.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
And that is basically what I said originally. The reason why nobody would recommend Tren as a first cycle is because of the sides. So I don't understand what you meant by "not even just that". Because that is that.
Sorry about that I misunderstood what you were saying, been relaxing by the pool all day so my brain is a bit fuzzy I guess ha.

Nickyyd88

Awards
I'm looking to gain lean muscle mass not get that fat look to me. I'm 5'10 and weigh 160 I already have a pretty good build from just training and dieting but I want to advance on my build. You're sure DMZ or Halo are good starters? I read they are pretty strong and arnt good for first time cyclers. But if you think DMZ is good to start what brand of DMZ should I get?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to gain lean muscle mass not get that fat look to me. I'm 5'10 and weigh 160 I already have a pretty good build from just training and dieting but I want to advance on my build. You're sure DMZ or Halo are good starters? I read they are pretty strong and arnt good for first time cyclers. But if you think DMZ is good to start what brand of DMZ should I get?
Kind of small for your size, how long have you been training? Know body fat percentage? Nutrition is the most important factor.

DMZ low dose is a great beginner cycle IMO. Celtic labs is my goto for DMZ. Have used theirs in the past and logged it here, great results.

Nickyyd88

Awards
Kind of small for your size, how long have you been training? Know body fat percentage? Nutrition is the most important factor.

DMZ low dose is a great beginner cycle IMO. Celtic labs is my goto for DMZ. Have used theirs in the past and logged it here, great results.
May sound small for my size but I look bigger than what weigh. My bf is somewhere between 10-12 I would say. And okay so I should run the dosage set up that you posted on here? Any recommendations for PCT, liver protection ect?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run the Dymethazi9e perfect cycle, but I think you should avoid DMZ as your first cycle as well, and just opt for EPI, check out the EP15TANE perfect cycle. Orbit is running 25% off. Run it 30/45/45/45/45/45.

Nickyyd88

Awards
Never mind I just reread your post at the too and it gave me all the info I need. I appreciate your help for all my dumb questions lol. But I'm just glad somebody is willing to help me out so I don't **** up my body. I'm going to listen to your advice and run the DMZ hopefully get good results and stay away from any sides

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never mind I just reread your post at the too and it gave me all the info I need. I appreciate your help for all my dumb questions lol. But I'm just glad somebody is willing to help me out so I don't **** up my body. I'm going to listen to your advice and run the DMZ hopefully get good results and stay away from any sides
All good man. If you need anything else just ask. Low dosed DMZ is a fine first cycle, minimal sides, it is a bit harsher than halodrol or epistane, but very manageable if you use tudca and cel cycle assist. Monitor your blood pressure. Drink lots of water.

MrBEEF

Awards
You could run the Dymethazi9e perfect cycle, but I think you should avoid DMZ as your first cycle as well, and just opt for EPI, check out the EP15TANE perfect cycle. Orbit is running 25% off. Run it 30/45/45/45/45/45.
I did the EPI3STANE for my first cycle...you will not be disappointed. But I suggest running it at 30/30/45/45/60/60. I stalled in improvement in my last two weeks running 45, but I also weigh 215 lbs, so if you weigh less the 45mg/day may be just fine. If you feel a stall...go to 60 in the last 2 weeks. Diet/Supps/Sleep all the same throughout. But weeks 1-4 were insane for stamina. Used it on a cutting cycle.

This was my first PH..ever. But so far from any other single supp I have taken for performance increase, nothing was more effective for strength, and more specific stamina and recovery. But this should be a given since it's a steroid. But still...the best.