aromasin 25/25/25/12.5/12.5 am/pm split dosing ED
Ostrine 20/20/20/10 (all at once) ED
HCGenerate ES 5 caps a day ED

----------------
other supps
----------------
fish oil
creatine
going to have a scoop of "all day you may" BCAA in my gallon jug and drink through the day
I wanna throw in a SARM but really do not know too too much on them

last pct i got gyno and lost all my gains while using nolva "epi cycle" sooo i have to run aromasin to not have it flare up and keep it under control

any help is appreciated

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Ostarine in PCT is usually 5-10mg, and even that is well beyond a dose that can cause suppression. 25mg in PCT isn't smart, IMO.

Also, sipping BCAA's throughout the day is pissing money away. They are literally doing nothing. BCAA supplements should be used in bolus doses.

justjake

Awards
Ostarine in PCT is usually 5-10mg, and even that is well beyond a dose that can cause suppression. 25mg in PCT isn't smart, IMO.
yeah i was thinking that it was high. Will change it to 10mg and run it for probably 4 weeks? i guess then i wanna run everything 2 weeks past last SARM dose if that sounds smart.

edited org post too btw

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
PCT is a time to recover, 5mg would be suppressive enough, like previously stated. sns reduce xt would be another good addition for pct as it will block cortisol issues, aiding in preserving muscle mass and preventing the other issues that come with cortisol being all over during pct

justjake

Awards
how does the clomid and aromasin dosing look?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Personally I would run it as follows.

clomid 50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 EOD 4 weeks (no need to split the doses)
reduce XT 4 weeks
DAA 4 weeks

justjake

Awards
updated org post to what i actually ended up taking, Also I have kept about 85% of my gains so far starting week four of my pct...only concern is should i expect a little bit of gains loss by dropped in the ostrine?

-Also since i am gyno and estrogen sensitive should i run clomid a week past aromasin or vise versa?

Thanks!

justjake

Awards
ok so i am a little worried. My right nipple area feels a little pain like nothing big at all like 1/10 im currently on week 4 of 5 of my pct taking

clomid 35
aromasin 12.5
hcgenerate ES
ostrine 10mg

I do have a very small ball under it but i had it before i started the cycle. The gyno is not bad at all right now and really not noticeable at all, I just want to keep it that way. Should i change anything?