Epi halo cycle need help with ai and serm

walter1332

Awards
Hey guys about to run an Epi halo stack for 5 weeks. I have a little gyno from when I was younger so I am really hell bent on running this cycle and pct correctly. I have letro and nolva for pct or even on cycle. I do not know if the letro will be necessary but I was planning on taking a small dose every few days on cycle so I could make sure I do not make my gyno any worse. I am even looking to possibly reverse it slightly as it did become tender during my last cycle of DMZ and 4 andro. However I did not run the best pct but luckily it went away. I do not know whether to use the letro or will it just make the rebound worse. If anyone has any helpful input or advice that be great. Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unlikely that you would need it on cycle with Epi, as it acts as an AI itself. That doesn't mean you couldn't use it as an "as-needed" basis. Because frankly, sh1t happens and you never know. But for PCT for sure, as rebound can happen after an Epi PCT. Just taper it down after a few weeks.

I should note, I've never used Letro, only Aromasin. So I'm applying the same principle to it as I did with Aromasin.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd deal with the gyno issue first, but if you are willing to monitor it, all the power to you.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What would u reccomend Abe lincoln
If go with what DMA said and after the cycle look into using letro to reverse gyno. Just google search the topic of gyno reversal and you will find a few different protocols. It might not work fully or it could zap it all, everyone is different.