Forearm pumps on cycle?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I've had back pumps before on a P-mag cycle. I've even heard of calf pumps. But I'm on a DMZ cycle right now at 45mg per day, and I swear I'm having a forearm pump, but only in one forearm. Is that possible? It hurts like hell. Anyone else experience this on any compound?

I'm linking this to the DMZ because it'll feel mostly fine, but about an hour or two after I take the pill, it'll start hurting like crazy. It's like the muscle feels full and it's cramping. After a few more hours it'll go away. Until I take the next one.

I have Taurine, and I've been taking about 3g per day since the beginning of the cycle. Just about near the end of my fourth week. Dosed 30/45/45/45

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Weird only got pumps while lifting with dmz. You are hydrating properly?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Yea, no problems with hydration. This isn't my first go-round (or second, third, etc.)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yea, no problems with hydration. This isn't my first go-round (or second, third, etc.)
That is some odd stuff never experienced that and I didn't even use anything like taurine. Do you take a preworkout?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I do take a pre-workout.

Have yet to experience if that makes it better or worse. The pain just started over the weekend, and I workout over lunch during the week. Will let you know in a couple of hours.

It's not a BP related thing though. I'm on supports, and I even have a prescription from my doc for blood pressure meds. So I'm good there.