First time cycle. thinking about Trenbolone Enanthate

WillyPump

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and am about to start my first cycle. I'm 5'11, 160 and have had trouble putting on weight my entire life. I've been told that Trenbolone Enanthate is the holy grail, but that it promotes a good bit of fat loss as well. My metabolism has already been insanely high since i was young and I have literally no fat to be burned. A friend said I should cycle with test first to bulk up. Then use the tren my next cycle to cut, leaving a nice load of lean muscle behind. but from what i'm reading, tren supposedly bulks just as well. I am also taking 50 mgs dianabol daily. Don't want to combine too much my first cycle, trying to keep it basic. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Tren is not a beginner steroid. I'm 5'11 and when I was 160 i had just gotten done having mono where I lost an assload of weight and looked like a beanpole. If you have absolutely zero experience with hormones then do not even think about trying tren, or any other steroid for that matter. Bottom line: No.

WillyPump

Awards
My dad died at 140 pounds wet. Theres never been a big person in my family, just not in my genes. I was 142 a year ago and have been working out weekly as well taking care of my diet and stopped smoking. But i've plateaued. I havent been able to put on any additional weight for the last 3 months. My metabolism is just too high. I've tried bulking powder, protein nonstop, and just cant get past this point. My brother is 210 and been cycling for about 8 months now. He's the one who suggested I take it a step further. Everyone has to start somewhere bro.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
My dad died at 140 pounds wet. Theres never been a big person in my family, just not in my genes. I was 142 a year ago and have been working out weekly as well taking care of my diet and stopped smoking. But i've plateaued. I havent been able to put on any additional weight for the last 3 months. My metabolism is just too high. I've tried bulking powder, protein nonstop, and just cant get past this point. My brother is 210 and been cycling for about 8 months now. He's the one who suggested I take it a step further. Everyone has to start somewhere bro.
More information like this should have been added in the OP. It just sounded like the usual "idk what I'm taking but I'm small and want 1 steroid plz". Did you count calories or did you just assume you should be putting on weight because you were taking bulking powder and protein?

Edit: Either way, if you are deadset on using do not use tren as your first cycle. That's like getting into MMA and fighting george st pierre your debut fight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get big if you eat big. You are just making excuses. You aren't ready for AAS with that mindset, sorry.

WillyPump

Awards
More information like this should have been added in the OP. It just sounded like the usual "idk what I'm taking but I'm small and want 1 steroid plz". Did you count calories or did you just assume you should be putting on weight because you were taking bulking powder and protein?

Edit: Either way, if you are deadset on using do not use tren as your first cycle. That's like getting into MMA and fighting george st pierre your debut fight.
Ya of course. My caloric intake ranged from 1800 to 2100 calories a day. Generally ate 3 solid meals with 2 to 3 snacks throughout the day. I know I can get bigger. Just not sure what the next step should be. I think I'm gonna start with 250 - 350 mgs test e weekly and see what happens after a 10 week cycle or so. Combined with the Dianabol I'm hoping to be close to 190 if I keep my normal routine and add the test. I'm pretty sure my calories aren't the problem.

Jerrad

Awards
Calorie range of 1800-2100 lol Your calories are the problem, that's very low.

WillyPump

Awards
What should it be? I got this meal plan from a personal trainer friend of my family. He said that was plenty to build mass. Should it be 3000 plus?

Jerrad

Awards
This is also where the misunderstood by the average joe. Simply taking gear won't make you huge. This guy can take tren, eat like a bird and see jack **** for results.

Jerrad

Awards
What should it be? I got this meal plan from a personal trainer friend of my family. He said that was plenty to build mass. Should it be 3000 plus?
Why would you continue to believe him? Calories determine whether you will gain weight. You're not gaining weight because.....You're not consuming enough calories. It's that simple.

WillyPump

Awards
Why would you continue to believe him? Calories determine whether you will gain weight. You're not gaining weight because.....You're not consuming enough calories. It's that simple.
Well that's good to know. What should I aim for throughout the day then calorie wise? I've obviously been burning more than I'm taking in. I generally workout 3 times a week

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
To answer your Q. 5k to 7k wud b gud 4 bulk go see a dietitian for more accuracy. The whole thing on ur post is just wrong. U said u got no fat left 2 b burned and yet ur looking into tren e cuz of its ability for fat loss?
Have u consider tren e sides in the first place?
And running it with dbol is the best way to get tities.
If you want mass start with test bro. Age btw?
If your really considering AAS please stay on the safe side. Do your research put some time on it. Be smart cuz dmg can be permanent.

Jerrad

Awards
Well that's good to know. What should I aim for throughout the day then calorie wise? I've obviously been burning more than I'm taking in. I generally workout 3 times a week
Nobody can simply tell you what you need to gain weight. You need to experiment. Start with 3000 a week, and then start increasing by 500 a week until you start gaining weight.

WillyPump

Awards
To answer your Q. 5k to 7k wud b gud 4 bulk go see a dietitian for more accuracy. The whole thing on ur post is just wrong. U said u got no fat left 2 b burned and yet ur looking into tren e cuz of its ability for fat loss?
Have u consider tren e sides in the first place?
And running it with dbol is the best way to get tities.
If you want mass start with test bro. Age btw?
If your really considering AAS please stay on the safe side. Do your research put some time on it. Be smart cuz dmg can be permanent.
No I'm not trying to cut. I heard that Tren helps in cutting fat but I have no eat left to be cut. That's why I was unsure if I would still be able to bulk with it. But after hearing everything I'm definitely gonna just start with test and Dianabol. Also taking antiestrogen pills. I'm 26 btw

stann123

stann123

Awards
No I'm not trying to cut. I heard that Tren helps in cutting fat but I have no eat left to be cut. That's why I was unsure if I would still be able to bulk with it. But after hearing everything I'm definitely gonna just start with test and Dianabol. Also taking antiestrogen pills. I'm 26 btw
And what kind of antiestrogen pills will you be taking bud?

WillyPump

Awards
And what kind of antiestrogen pills will you be taking bud?
I'm not sure the type. I got a package deal thru stealth juice and it came with it. Got test e, prop, and the antiestrogen. Also got the tren separate. So I just wasn't sure where to start with everything. I think the test e will be the best start. Thanks for all the help guys.

WillyPump

Awards
You got prop lol Ever pin before?
Ya unfortunately I was a junkie in highschool, but it's been years since I've stuck myself. I hear muscle popping is way different tho. Just trying to shy away from doing it on the daily. Not a huge fan of that habit. Lists why weekly sounded better lol

Jerrad

Awards
Bro you need to stash that gear for a later date. You need to learn how to build muscle first. Do that by focusing on your diet, training, and recovery. Do much more research on AAS in the meantime.

Shysty

Awards
Im surprised nobody suggest a dreamer bulk, ive always been envious of you bros that have high metabolisms because you can get big while maintaining that slim avatar waist.

I gotta eat like a girl just to maintain, eat like poverty to cut

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Holy **** based on your responses I'm positive you're a troll. Eating 2k calories for a bulk, but you know enough about juice to name their full names and give doses. Calling an AI "antiestrogen pills" If you are serious please go read any book about weightlifting because I promise you it will have more information than you know.

WillyPump

Awards
Wtf is a troll? And I was just given incorrect info from someone who teaches others how to get big for a living bro. So I took his advice wholeheartedly. Which obviously I shouldn't have done. I should have done the research on a proper caloric intake myself. And sorry I don't know all the abbreviations yet bro. I just call **** by its name.

WillyPump

Awards
2000 calories and lifting 3 times a week...good god
I just work a ****load man. And i have a kid. Believe me, i wish i could go more often. And the calories...well, i was just a idiot there. Ill completely agree to that. Obviously thats what im doing wrong.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Let's see. You were a junky in High School - glad your better now. You just stopped smoking - that's great. You are not going to listen to anything I say, nor anyone else but I'm going to waste my time anyway.

First - You have been lifting for a year. What are your lifts like? What's your routing like? The fact is you don't even know what works and what does not work. You have no idea how your body responds to different approaches. This should be your focus, along with...

Second - your diet blows and that's the main problem. You have fast metabolism and only eat 2,000 calories a day? Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm in my ****ing 40's and if I'm not eating 3,000 calories a day I lose weight. I routinely eat 2x the calories you do and I'm 3" shorter. You don't have a metabolism problem, you have an eating problem. Quit eating like a god damn supermodel and see what happens. Try this trick...eat what you normally do and add 1 gallon of whole milk per day. Do that for a month and come back here and say you didn't gain any weight. It won't happen unless you lie.

Third - go kick your brother in the nads, and when he gets back up, do it again. This guy is an idiot for even suggesting gear.

So here's what's probably going to happen. You're going to pin all of that gear you have, lift a few times per week and eat like a ****ing supermodel. You didn't mention PCT, so you'll probably just skip that ****. Then, in 4 months, you will be be completely shut down, depressed as hell and still 5'11" and 160#. You won't gain a damn pound of anything because you don't know how to eat - and you probably don't know how to lift. And the magic juice won't solve any of those things. So ignore of all of advice and just go do what you want, because you're going to anyway. Just don't come back here crying because it didn't work out.

WillyPump

Awards
Let's see. You were a junky in High School - glad your better now. You just stopped smoking - that's great. You are not going to listen to anything I say, nor anyone else but I'm going to waste my time anyway.

First - You have been lifting for a year. What are your lifts like? What's your routing like? The fact is you don't even know what works and what does not work. You have no idea how your body responds to different approaches. This should be your focus, along with...

Second - your diet blows and that's the main problem. You have fast metabolism and only eat 2,000 calories a day? Are you ****ing kidding me? I'm in my ****ing 40's and if I'm not eating 3,000 calories a day I lose weight. I routinely eat 2x the calories you do and I'm 3" shorter. You don't have a metabolism problem, you have an eating problem. Quit eating like a god damn supermodel and see what happens. Try this trick...eat what you normally do and add 1 gallon of whole milk per day. Do that for a month and come back here and say you didn't gain any weight. It won't happen unless you lie.

Third - go kick your brother in the nads, and when he gets back up, do it again. This guy is an idiot for even suggesting gear.

So here's what's probably going to happen. You're going to pin all of that gear you have, lift a few times per week and eat like a ****ing supermodel. You didn't mention PCT, so you'll probably just skip that ****. Then, in 4 months, you will be be completely shut down, depressed as hell and still 5'11" and 160#. You won't gain a damn pound of anything because you don't know how to eat - and you probably don't know how to lift. And the magic juice won't solve any of those things. So ignore of all of advice and just go do what you want, because you're going to anyway. Just don't come back here crying because it didn't work out.
Honestly man, this was the best advice I received this whole time. Believe me as of today, I'm stuffing my face. I just find it hard to constantly be able to take in an effecient calorie amount as much as I work and am on the move and ****. Without feeling like i'm stuffing solid grease down my throat that is. What are good suggestions for easy, quick, large calorie meals that i can take in on a daily basis? And I am gonna take everybodys advice and stash the gear for a little while and just see what happens when I up my intake as much as I plan on doing. And as for proper lifting, do you mean form? or types of exorcizes/ rep amounts? because I know how to lift weights. Whether or not I'm doing it enough is another question. Thanks for the constructive criticism tho. I appreciate it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably start at 2200kcals and add 200 per week for 4-6 weeks.

Learn how to eat 80% of ur protein from whole foods and probably 65% of protein from meat alone.

Learn how to eat 1.25g protein per lb of body mass or 1.5g per lb of lean mass. This took me 6 years to do all of this. A fast track to learning discipline is to sign up for a show 6 months out. You'll figure things out QUICK.

Other suggestions:

Start at 1g per lb of body mass in carb intake, include eating starchy carbs as a first meal, pre-workout and PWO only. So start eating about 160g carbs daily in those two periods (breakfast and peri workout), 200g protein daily with most of it from whole foods and meats, 5-6 meals a day. Low carb from mid-morning to late-afternoon, assuming u train in the evening.

Keep fats around .5g per lb of mass.

Those initial numbers would put u at 2100-2200kcals/ day to start. Increase carbs in the following weeks til u get to 2g/lb of mass, which is 320g/day but don't change the frequency or timing of anything. Then assess ur progress and make adjustments from there. If ur stalling out, add another meal. Then increase protein intake, etc etc.

It's that easy.

I would say eat sloppy and get big that way but eventually ur gonna stall out and have to go back the other way. There is nothing worse than having to teach urself to go from one extreme to the other when it comes to eating junk foods and eating healthy. It's hard and really it's best that u stay on a moderate approach that is adjustable to ur goals at the time. This suggestion I made to u above will allow u to toggle from bulk to cut with little change to ur routine or food choices.

tuRkx

Awards
Do not take tren,you are risking perms shutdown if you do.Just run test and a oral to finish it off with.Dont fcuk with tren its terrible for your body.You can make amazing gains on testosterone alone.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Do not take tren,you are risking perms shutdown if you do.Just run test and a oral to finish it off with.Dont fcuk with tren its terrible for your body.You can make amazing gains on testosterone alone.
You "risk permanent shutdown" with any steroid. Just a really small chance. Tren is no different. When you're shutdown you're shutdown. There is no like "level 200 shutdown" compared to a "Level 50 shutdown" It's all the same.

tab34d

tab34d

Awards
I've been blessed/cursed with a fast metabolism all of my life, so I feel for people when they say they can't gain/maintain weight. As hard as it is for people to believe, it is a reality for some of us. However, as others have stated, you are not eating enough to even know if you have this issue. Do as others have suggested and start upping your calorie intake. Its possible that you may be able to gain weight eating clean, but that has never worked for me. I've never been able to cram in enough clean calories to gain weight (its easy to eat a lot of calories, its hard work to eat of lot of clean calories). So, if you really do have an extremely fast metabolism, you may have to resort to a dirty bulk (try eating clean first). When I bulk, I routinely eat in excess of 5k calories and rely heavily on whole milk.