Anyone with dermacrine experience?

tuRkx

Awards
I'm looking to run this product mainly for its energy and recovery.I don't want to gain muscle,I can't afford to gain more muscle for my sport. People who have used to talk about the energy and mood uplift they experienced on it.

Any input is appreciated,thank you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Energy and mood is increased if you are deficient in your normal hormonal pathway. If you are already in the normal-high normal ranges, you are not likely to gain any benefit from DHEA or pregnenolone.

How old are you?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then it is possible, but it isn't a substitute for test.

tuRkx

Awards
Then it is possible, but it isn't a substitute for test.
I'm on TRT, just looking for a boost, I've been using the product for 3 days. Already feeing great and amazing improvement! But.... I just just a bad rash breakout on my left arm which is now spreading rapidly... But then again I also have a history of breaking out with eczema randomly once a year ... I also got a bad breakout of red dots similar to the look of chickenpocs not so much as pimples! I'm going to a dermatologist asap,I would hate to stop dermacrine I love this stuff as an addition to trt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You love the preg and dhea. This is becoming an increasingly popular protocol for TRT. I know it changed everything for me.

tuRkx

Awards
You love the preg and dhea. This is becoming an increasingly popular protocol for TRT. I know it changed everything for me.
There is a huge difference.My dhea levels were not low enough to begin with.Im only doing 2 pumps a day and I weigh 190 lbs. The breakout looks nasty,if someone saw my back they would know im taking something.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excess DHEA converts to estrogen and that can be the cause for acne. Some people can only take pregnenolone or take DHEA every other day in low amounts.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those in TRT seem to benefit a lot from Dermacrine. If excessive estrogen is a concern, you might just lower the dose of DHEA (i.e. fewer pumps).

You could also look into the new AI from BPS, Elimistane, which will be out soon :)

I'm glad to see that you are enjoying the benefits of Dermacrine so far. I just started a bottle again myself, and love it :) I'm not on TRT yet, but I am almost 40 years old, so my DHEA levels are most likely lower than average.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA and preg are something that can make a huge difference in energy, memory, and mood by increasing even normal levels to the high normal.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHEA and preg are something that can make a huge difference in energy, memory, and mood by increasing even normal levels to the high normal.
Absolutely! When not on Dermacrine, I feel a lot of lethargy and mood changes. I feel much more calm and clear headed while using it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you could always stack the Derma with Formeron since youre on TRT to control to estro to stop the break out, I believe?

tuRkx

Awards
I'm
Excess DHEA converts to estrogen and that can be the cause for acne. Some people can only take pregnenolone or take DHEA every other day in low amounts.
So shoud I lower the dose to one pump or just use every other day ? I have adex in my hands,i use one 1.25 mg cap a week

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm

So shoud I lower the dose to one pump or just use every other day ? I have adex in my hands,i use one 1.25 mg cap a week
get a formestane product and run both.... at 2-3 pumps a day

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get a formestane product and run both.... at 2-3 pumps a day
If he is already using adex, I'm not sure that adding forma or any other AI in would help him. It might totally crash his estrogen.

Arimidex is super strong. Dermacrine shouldn't produce THAT much estrogen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You certainly don't need adex. Adding that in is going to just add more issues with crashed e2 that you will be chasing down. At most, a formestane product like Formeron could help, or just back down to every other day. Dermacrine is a great product I am sure, but part of the reason I run preg and DHEA individually is for this reason. I take 25mg of preg and 5mg of DHEA eod. Anymore DHEA and I start to get greasy skin and break out.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You certainly don't need adex. Adding that in is going to just add more issues with crashed e2 that you will be chasing down. At most, a formestane product like Formeron could help, or just back down to every other day. Dermacrine is a great product I am sure, but part of the reason I run preg and DHEA individually is for this reason. I take 25mg of preg and 5mg of DHEA eod. Anymore DHEA and I start to get greasy skin and break out.
I can see why you wouldn't use Dermacrine, then. Do you take oral DHEA?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it sublingual. Based on labs, oral worked fine to increase my levels, but it also increased e2 considerably. Switching to sublingual dropped it back.

I need a more customized approach or I would certainly give Derm a try.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it sublingual. Based on labs, oral worked fine to increase my levels, but it also increased e2 considerably. Switching to sublingual dropped it back.

I need a more customized approach or I would certainly give Derm a try.
Nice, it's cool that you used a logical approach to address your problems. Awesome work :)

tuRkx

Awards
If he is already using adex, I'm not sure that adding forma or any other AI in would help him. It might totally crash his estrogen.

Arimidex is super strong. Dermacrine shouldn't produce THAT much estrogen.
If I go too long without using AI on trt I get estrogen build up and sensitive nipples.adex does the trick and boosts my libido when I take it.I have to take adex.

I tried formeron before it made me really moody and mad at the whole world.Dermacrine is the ****.