Advice on my 1st cycle - DMZ

hoot72

Awards
Alright, I'm back!
Last year I was planning on running my 1st cycle but personal things were going on and I was not where I wanted to be physically, mentally and my diet was not in check. I have lost 30 lbs and my workout and diet is alot better now. So I am ready. Any advice would be helpful!
Here is what I am looking at:
cycle armor week 1-6 1am & 1pm
mega dmz week 2-5 1am & 1pm
xtreme pct week 6-9 1am, 1midday & 1pm
daa week 6-9 3g am
endosurge week 6-11 2am, 2midday & 2pm
erase week 8-11 3pm
toremifen week 6-9 1ml am

I do the normal multivitamin, fish oil, triflex (glucosamine, Chondroitin, & msm), protein, and pre-workout
I am 6'2" 185lbs and 14% bf
My workout is a 4 day split around 5:30 in the evenings after work and 2 days of cardio.

I have read that while on cycle you should not use a pre-workout - is that right?
Should I workout more, should I eat more? What should I expect? Should I do anything different?
Thanks in advance!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre Workouts and Stimulants in general should be left alone while on certain cycles for Blood Pressure reasons. That being said, I drink a small cup of coffee PWO just for a little boost. Certainly not as intense as a good PWO supplement.

Working out more and eating more all depend on your goals. I am also starting a DMZ cycle next week and will be eating the same but simply adding more protein and a few calories via a couple extra shakes each day. But I'm only looking to add about 5-7 pounds of lean mass. If you want to add 20 pounds, the answer is simple...Yes, eat your As$ off. Up your protein regardless, as protein synthesis will be optimized on cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm back!
Last year I was planning on running my 1st cycle but personal things were going on and I was not where I wanted to be physically, mentally and my diet was not in check. I have lost 30 lbs and my workout and diet is alot better now. So I am ready. Any advice would be helpful!
Here is what I am looking at:
cycle armor week 1-6 1am & 1pm
mega dmz week 2-5 1am & 1pm
xtreme pct week 6-9 1am, 1midday & 1pm
daa week 6-9 3g am
endosurge week 6-11 2am, 2midday & 2pm
erase week 8-11 3pm
toremifen week 6-9 1ml am

I do the normal multivitamin, fish oil, triflex (glucosamine, Chondroitin, & msm), protein, and pre-workout
I am 6'2" 185lbs and 14% bf
My workout is a 4 day split around 5:30 in the evenings after work and 2 days of cardio.

I have read that while on cycle you should not use a pre-workout - is that right?
Should I workout more, should I eat more? What should I expect? Should I do anything different?
Thanks in advance!

Replace cycle armor with Cycle assist
Don't use xtreme pct, if anything, add in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

hoot72

Awards
Thanks guys for the info!
Is that just personal preference warbird01? If I use the reduce xt, how long should I take it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is that just personal preference warbird01? If I use the reduce xt, how long should I take it?
I dose per bottle directions but some dose 4 caps until bottle runs out

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 3x/day, upon waking, 4 hrs later, and post workout/pre bed. It is personal preference. I think Reduce XT is the best cortisol control supp on the market.