Brawn O-Bol vs OL Ostar1ne

bomb

Awards
hey guys,

i am cutrently in my pct after a long trest+epi+tren run and my pct layout looks as follows:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10/5
Transform 2/2/1/1/1
Super Pct 4/4/3/2/1
O-bol 10/10/10/10/10/10
DAA 3gr ed
creatine hcl 1,5gr ed

Now as I used Brawn Trest for a week in. the middle of the cycle I had the feeling it was bunk
(strength loss etc)
Now i am unsure whether their obol is legit and therefore i ordered OL ostarine which was delivered today.

i am in week 3 of my pct now and I feel good , strength decreased a bit but not that much and in some exercises i make progress more than when i was on.

long story short ?
How do I know if my obol is legit ?
should I run the remaining time with brawn and save OL for a 6weeker of 20mg ?

any input is welcome :D

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

i am cutrently in my pct after a long trest+epi+tren run and my pct layout looks as follows:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10/5
Transform 2/2/1/1/1
Super Pct 4/4/3/2/1
O-bol 10/10/10/10/10/10
DAA 3gr ed
creatine hcl 1,5gr ed

Now as I used Brawn Trest for a week in. the middle of the cycle I had the feeling it was bunk
(strength loss etc)
Now i am unsure whether their obol is legit and therefore i ordered OL ostarine which was delivered today.

i am in week 3 of my pct now and I feel good , strength decreased a bit but not that much and in some exercises i make progress more than when i was on.

long story short ?
How do I know if my obol is legit ?
should I run the remaining time with brawn and save OL for a 6weeker of 20mg ?

any input is welcome :D
I tested both.the obol was great the oral trest not so.had the impression its a bit underdosed

bomb

Awards
exactly , i lost strength size and now I doubt their products .

i dont know about the obol tho because i cannot say if it does something or not , could be that i would have lost more strength in pct without it

my pct lasts til the beginning of november , can i start an 8weeker of 20mg ostar1ne in december ?

woodbear

Awards
I`m not using my second bottle of obol... I would have been better of running epistane/havoc or hdrol instead. It gave me 3x the results, no more shutdown or estrogen raise. But havoc never raised my prolactin levels.

Obol did not affect liver etc (while havoc did, but still not over max levels), and only shut me down a bit, but estrogen got raised, and prolactin got really really high. twice over max values... thats not fun.
Bloodwork in another thread.

one thing for sure, I would not use it during pct... then you need pct for your pct...

maybe it would work during pct dosed at only 10mg...

Also, I ran this for almost 8 weeks, a 4 week run would perhaps be better, considering the first 4 weeks were kinda good. I saw no real benefits the last 4 weeks. I even got stronger, harder and fuller after 1 week of mini pct.

bomb

Awards
I`m not using my second bottle of obol... I would have been better of running epistane/havoc or hdrol instead. It gave me 3x the results, no more shutdown or estrogen raise. But havoc never raised my prolactin levels.

Obol did not affect liver etc (while havoc did, but still not over max levels), and only shut me down a bit, but estrogen got raised, and prolactin got really really high. twice over max values... thats not fun.
Bloodwork in another thread.

one thing for sure, I would not use it during pct... then you need pct for your pct...

maybe it would work during pct dosed at only 10mg...

Also, I ran this for almost 8 weeks, a 4 week run would perhaps be better, considering the first 4 weeks were kinda good. I saw no real benefits the last 4 weeks. I even got stronger, harder and fuller after 1 week of mini pct.
thanks for the feedback, I recently saw your bloodwork and yes that prolactine thing is kinda scary .
I am using the obol only at 10mg tho , and I was just curious if the brand is legit as I probably had bunk Trest from BRAWN

woodbear

Awards
Yes, I ask myself... wtf. was I getting... the prolactin issue would have me guessing Anadrol or Dbol, but then I would see gains, sides and livervalues ..
Actually trying their atd, which is just arimistane since I ran out of erase. running at 4 caps a day, so I`ll soon find out wether it works or not... I can easily feel the old erase at 75mg, running this a 100mg... if it turns out to be ****e, I`ll pop open the erase pro with the new abiata..etc.. ingriedient.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
exactly , i lost strength size and now I doubt their products . i dont know about the obol tho because i cannot say if it does something or not , could be that i would have lost more strength in pct without it my pct lasts til the beginning of november , can i start an 8weeker of 20mg ostar1ne in december ?
I was just creeping here and well I'd personally follow the cycle + pct = your wait until next cycle . You're just rebooting and getting all your natural hormones back to normal. Just my opinion! Osta can still be suppressive so I'd wait!

woodbear

Awards
I googled and see more people with the problem....ostarine does shut you a bit down, qand considering I already am around max E2, I kinda cross over easier than others..

E2 high - raies prolactin... along with other factors like sex and nipplerubbing..

woodbear

Awards
2 days into brawn atd(arimistane) after running out of erase.

Seems ok so far, not totally sure yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 16
SkItZoId Cycle Logs 94