Cycle Critique and suggestions for PCT

TonsKGB

Awards
I'm now in the 5th week of my 1-test 4-ad cycle and things are good. I started out at 168lbs. and now I'm 184lbs. and much stronger. My bodyfat has stayed about the same and I'm looking for something to keep me strong after I'm done. Here's my current cycle:

Week 1: M1T 5mg
4-AD 300mg / 1 test 150mg
Week 2: M1T 5mg
4-AD 300mg/ 1 test 200mg
Week 3: Dropped M1T (just looking for a kick)
4-AD 300mg/ 1 test 200mg
Week 4: 4-AD 400mg/ 1 test 250mg
Week 5: 4-AD 400mg/ 1 test 300mg
Week 6: 4-AD 400mg/ 1 test 350mg

Weeks 7-10: PCT consisting on Nolva 60mg reducing to 20mg over the 4 weeks.

Suppliment I've been also considering for postcycle are NO-Explode or V12, Rebound XT, LeanXtreme and CEE. My goal is to continue to build lean mass and strength for my SD cycle. After the SD I want to lean up.

I here to learn and take in as much advice or criticism as possible. Any response would be appreciated.

Saladin

Awards
You may want to add a nutrient repartitioner to your PCT, such as Ephedrine-Caffeine or Leptigen. EFAs are also a plus -- Sesathin, Fish Oil and/or Flax, in that order.

jws8118

Awards
Well if you've put on that kind of weight and maintained your bf level, then you sound like you respond the same way I do. I ran that exact stack with similiar results, and the best thing I can tell you to keep your strength up is to increase calories after you start pct. You will feel bloated all the time from eating it all, but as soon as PCT is over you can start going to a maintenance diet, and you will lean out extremely quickly.

But if you don't eat b/c you are afraid of gettin fat you can kiss most of your gains goodbye. I made that mistake on my first cycle. I also took v12 after my cycle to help me, and its a great product.

TonsKGB

Awards
Thanks for the info:

How about Rebound XT for PCT with the Nolva? Or is the Nolva good enough?

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
Nolva is great, but I also PCT with 3g trib ED, any creatine, ZMA and 6-oxo. Definitely keep up the calories during PCT, you'll retain most of the muscle you gained. I take fish oil daily but increase the dosage to 10g while "on" and during PCT.

TonsKGB

Awards
Thanks for your response to my PCT

Nolva is great, but I also PCT with 3g trib ED, any creatine, ZMA and 6-oxo. Definitely keep up the calories during PCT, you'll retain most of the muscle you gained. I take fish oil daily but increase the dosage to 10g while "on" and during PCT.
Thanks for the response. If I don't have any sings of gyno or any sides except the fact that my balls are a little smaller, is it necessary to use the Nolva or should I save it. Would 6-oxo or Rebount XT work the same? How about TZ3? My goal is to keep my strength gains for my next cycle which will be SD and then lean down. Should I save the Nolva for then?

Thanks

Truck

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the response. If I don't have any sings of gyno or any sides except the fact that my balls are a little smaller, is it necessary to use the Nolva or should I save it. Would 6-oxo or Rebount XT work the same? How about TZ3? My goal is to keep my strength gains for my next cycle which will be SD and then lean down. Should I save the Nolva for then?

Thanks
use the nolva. yours was a very suppressive cycle, and an anti-e will assure minimum recovery time. how long will you wait before the SD?

TonsKGB

Awards
I plan on waiting 6-10 weeks before the SD. Depending on how I feel diet etc.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Great work! 20 pounds is no joke.

Bump on the calories. Keep them high when you come off......having more mass means you need more food to keep that mass.

Truck

Banned
Awards
Great work! 20 pounds is no joke.

Bump on the calories. Keep them high when you come off......having more mass means you need more food to keep that mass.
did i miss something? looks like 16lbs.

Truck

Banned
Awards
Man, I'm glad someone is auditing my math. I'd hate to over-congratulate him by 4 pounds. :trout:
no problem.:thumbsup:

--------
week 1 of 6 week "sarcasm detection" cycle:
>> adult swim 2 hrs EOD
>> patton oswalt 1hr before bed
>> chappelle's show E3D

hoping to decrease my detection time by 1/2. wish me luck!