Test prop after epi

deano2727

Awards
I have just finished a 6 week epi cycle yesterday. I now plan on doing 6 weeks of test prop as I have it on hand and would like to prolong this cycle. I have Formestane on hand (transFORM), would this be ok to use as an Ai? Or would I need aromasin/adex? Obviously if I do go ahead, I would need a bigger pct. Already have nolva on hand and would probably add clomid. What dosing protocol would you suggest to recover from 6 weeks of epi followed by 6 weeks of test prop? Or would this be highly unadvisable in the first place. I feel pretty good after the 6 weeks of epi.

Cheers.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Honestly if I were you I'd save the prop and end on a high note. You didnt mention your age, but recovery from a long cycle like that may be a gamble that you don't want to lose. And if I did continue the cycle, I would use a longer ester vs prop. And you need and ai...
Edit...next time run them together
Just my $0.02

deano2727

Awards
Honestly if I were you I'd save the prop and end on a high note. You didnt mention your age, but recovery from a long cycle like that may be a gamble that you don't want to lose. And if I did continue the cycle, I would use a longer ester vs prop. And you need and ai...
Just my $0.02
Cheers for the reply mate. Im 22, for what its worth.I dont feel too badly shutdown after the epi.

I assumed prop would be better, as I could run it for 6 weeks with good results, making my total 'on' time 12 weeks, the same as a standard test e cycle. I thought it would be better than using a long ester, as I would have to run for longer than 6 weeks to get any real results, making my 'on' time 15 weeks or more. I also thought it would be better to get the test in my system quicker, due to taking epi for 6 weeks. I assumed waiting 3 or 4 weeks for it to kick in with a longer ester could lead to complications.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just my $0.02
Agreed!

also OP what sort of PCT do you have in mind? how old are you?

deano2727

Awards
Agreed!

also OP what sort of PCT do you have in mind? how old are you?
Well I was planning on using nolva at 20/20/10/10 to recover from the epi, but if I added in 6 weeks of test prop, I would also throw in some clomid dosed at 100/100/50/50. Im 22.

Pinned 100mg yesterday. Still not decided 100% if I will continue on with it. Might leave it for another time.

I know most would suggest that I leave it for now, but would it really be THAT bad to do 6 weeks of prop after 6 weeks of epi? It adds up to 12 weeks 'on', the same as a 12 week test e cycle, that all beginners to anabolics are advised to follow. I'm not looking for any justification, just curious if it would be worse than a 12 week cycle of test e, for example.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Do what ya like brother

It's your world. Sorry if a didn't tell what you wanted to hear. Good luck!

deano2727

Awards
Do what ya like brother

It's your world. Sorry if a didn't tell what you wanted to hear. Good luck!
Im taking in what you are saying and can see where you are coming from. Ive made good gains, and could probably recover nicely from where I stand now. Why risk it? As I said, not looking for justification of adding test prop, im just genuinely curious if it would be worse than a standard 12 week cycle of test e. Probably will wait and do a cycle of test after xmas. Pip is an absolute mofo today lol, crippled with it, thankfully ive already trained legs.