Best Hdrol clone for UK 2014

Takman001

Awards
I'm from the UK and looking for a legit source (not from amazon or international sites).
From experiencesl could you confirm/suggest the legit sites and Hdrol clones?

The sites I've seen are:
predatornurtion.co.uk
jwsupplements.co.uk
powermyself.com
bodyconsciousuk.com

Hdrol clone 25mg tabs
-Halodrol from FUSION SUPPLEMENTS
-Halovar from PURUS LABS
-Helladrol from NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE
-Helladrol from Muscle Research
-Pro-Halo from Dragon Nutrition
-Halo x from IronFlex Supplements
-Halo from LGI
-Halodrol from PH Formulations

Hdrol clone 50mg tabs
-Halo-Plex Xtreme from HARD ROCK SUPPLEMENTS
-Nova Halodrol from NOVACHARGE

These are the clones easily available in the UK. I prefer 25mg tabs to allow for flexibility, so which of these are legit or the better clones of Halodrol?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
From my knowledge predator and jwsupplement are good to go. Jwsupplement actually has SD still.

Lgi and Iron flex are both very reputable companies. I'd also like to suggest running a test base along side your halodrol like stano and/or bps dermacrine.

Jerrad

Awards
Curious why someone would use Hdrol in the UK? Anabolics are legal there for personal use, correct?

smike

Awards
I have used predator, jw, powermyself and anabolicaddictions and they are all fine.

I will be running hdrol soon but i will wait to see what olympus labs is making first.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, our halo will be out this month and should be in the UK this month as well.

smike

Awards
Thats great news.
How will it be dosed and how many caps?

Takman001

Awards
Seems there all legit sites that have been used so I'll probably just use what's best value for money.
Since olympus labs is so reputable might wait for their new Halo too.

I'm going for a Hdrol 75×6week cycle, that's 126x 25mg tablets. So I hope two bottles cover that.

For using a Test base, this would be my first PH cycle going on 24yrs age so I thought it may be too much to add, did think of adding dermacrine as I'm going for a recomp.
Heard Hdrol would cause lethargy,low moods, loss of libido and a testbase would help with that and balance hormones to reduce liklihood of gyno and better ease into PCT cycle, but wouldn't a test base increase testes atrophy even more and potential other sides?