First PH Cycle, feedback on stack

bartab

Awards
Howdy all,

I'm about to start my first PH cycle and I wanted to get some opinions and suggestions on my stack. I've done LOTS of research for quite some time now and spoken to several people who have done them in the past and continue to do so (correctly).

Stack is as follows:

Month 1:

Chem-tek-labs: Tren-A-Stane (Trenavar 20mg 2x daily, Epistane (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-adrostan) 20mg 2x daily)

Silverback Nutrtion: Gorilla Alpha Gen (3x Daily - 25mg of URL: prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?i=208 - 5a Hydroxy laxogenin)

Edge by Element Nutrition: (Havoc/Epistane) More Details Below 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Pharma Fuel: VitaFuel: Liver Support - URL: media.wix.com/ugd/cecfe4_68c613d1b9984a268d2ad89a8645b456.pdf

Month 2: (PCT)

Nutracore Nutrition: Testrolean (Tribulus, 5 A Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin, Blubine Natalensis Powder, Fadogia Agrestis Powder, Epemedium, Mucuna Prureiens Powder, & Estrogen Supress Blend (Trans Resveratrol, DIM, Maca Root, White Mushroom Extract) - I cant find the description online, the one from their website is outdated, apparently.

Silverback Nutrtion: Gorilla Alpha Gen (3x Daily - 25mg of prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?i=208 5a Hydroxy laxogenin)

ANS Powerful ArimiT - Anti Aromatase Blend: Mucuna Pruriens 15%, Safed Muli, Quercetin, Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione

Pharma Fuel: VitaFuel: Liver Support

Questions:
Tren-A-Stane & Edge should be ok together..But I'm pretty sure they are the same? The sales guy convinced me to take them together, but I'm pretty sure they are the same thing. I've read 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Havoc/Epistane) is the same as: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-adrostan, so I should likely remove EDGE from my cycle, correct? This is the only part of the cycle I really feel odd about. Input would be greatly appreciated.

Epistane...
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

Havoc's...
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Methyl E's...
2a,3a Epithio-17a -methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

Sources:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6510611

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/94283-list-prohormones-clones.html

---------------------------
EDGE:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg**

Write up:
EDGE, Element Nutrition's perfect hardening agent! EDGE exhibits a strong, long lasting anabolic and anti-estrogen effect by not only binding to the androgen receptor, but by blocking the estrogen receptor!
This can help prevent the unwanted side effect called "Gynecomastia".

EDGE is the best overall supplement to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the body's natural androgen production. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in an attempt increase gains and decrease side effects.

If you're looking for a very "DRY" anabolic compound that helps you lean out and harden up without unwanted fluid buildup then you need EDGE!

======================================

Also, Thank you all very much for the knowledge bombs I'm about to get dropped with! I know this community has a lot to offer and I am looking forward to contributing!

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Age and Stats?
You NEED a SERM for pct bud, and I'd say not to play around with all of those compounds for a first cyce, first of all if you begin to get heavy side effects you won't know what is causing it and secondly you've got Virgin receptors they're gonna go crazy with just one compound. Stick to the Epi solo and run the serm with your pct and you'll be gtg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Forget those products. If you want a great cycle, low dose DMZ and possibly stack it with bps dermacrine to help prevent lethargy for your first cycle. You will get gains like no other and won't have to worry about the chance you don't respond to epistane, because almost everyone responds to DMZ.

Cycle:
DMZ: 30/30/30/30/30
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3 (pumps)
Add in a cel cycle assist and aegis for the liver if you want to be extra careful.

Pct;
Nolva:20/20/10/10
And/or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Also could add in a test booster like DAA or Endosurge Turbo.

Like the above.. Age and stats?

bartab

Awards
28 Years old, lifting since I was 16, took a break between 21-25.

6', 275lbs (little bit of a gut). No medical issues.

Month 1:
So the EPI solo from the edge, should be fine with liver/kidney support etc.

Month 2:
Nolva (Where do I even get that?)
Would testrolean not be good? Natural test booster with natural anti-estrogen properties

What else should I take during these months?

Thanks!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
28 Years old, lifting since I was 16, took a break between 21-25. 6', 275lbs (little bit of a gut). No medical issues. Month 1: So the EPI solo from the edge, should be fine with liver/kidney support etc. Month 2: Nolva (Where do I even get that?) Would testrolean not be good? Natural test booster with natural anti-estrogen properties What else should I take during these months? Thanks!
Honestly man, i wouldnt do a cycle while your bodyfat percentage is so high. Estrogen sides will be a lot worse

bartab

Awards
I agree with you on that. I'm not doing it for another 3 months until I finish cutting. I plan on getting down to the 220 range. I do have a fair amount of muscle already, I'm not ridiculously overweight. I'm more concerned about the safest cycle possible. I don't want to jump on something I'm going to regret.

I do appreciate the concern though, thank you