Test prop/fina cycle...another one

syko

Awards
So i am kinda inbetween things right now and i do not want to go the PH route again as it is too much of a hassle. Neways, I was wondering if anyone had any past experiences with a short say 6 week prop fina cycle.

thanks

peace.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a fine combo to me. Some people would recommend bumping the cycle up to 8 weeks, but it all depends on the individual I suppose. Some people like to toss winny in with their fina and prop to prevent Progest. gyno from the fina and to add a bit more to the cycle.

WYD

zdoor

Awards
There might be some advantage in post cycle recovery running the prop 2 weeks longer than the tren.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
BINGO to zdoor...I would recommend the fina for 6 weeks and the prop for at leat 8

syko

Awards
Well okay then thanks guys, run the winny the last six or the first six?

thanks

peace.

zdoor

Awards
You could do it either way. I would run it last 6.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I concur with zdoor, I just came off a cycle that looked like this:

test 1-12
fina 1-6
winny 8-12

I loved every minute of it

SirJuice

Awards
Why

run the prop 2 weeks longer than the fina? they will both leave the body within a day or 2,, what would be the advantage of the extra 2 weeks w/out the fina?

SJ

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is Wardogs area, but.....running the test longer than the fina helps with the 'crash' from fina. I believe Wardog used Enth. a couple weeks after the fina stopped and it helped greatly with the crash you get when coming off fina.

zdoor

Awards
The advantage is what yellowjacket said. Your crash won't be as bad and your recovery should be a little better..

syko

Awards
thanks guys i might be getting some UG stuff so i wont be making it myself which is a comfort for me i am very weary of that. I wouldnt mind if someone else made it but i am weary of making it.

thanks again.

peace.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
even an idiot like me can make fina ;-)

ManBeast

syko

Awards
yeah but a idiot like me can **** it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace.

lol

inertia

Awards
i wouldnt try this cycle first time using fina but this is one of the all time strongest cutting cycles around

tren 75mg ed wks 1-8
prop 100mg ed wks 1-8
winny 50mg ed wks 1-8

this classic cycle has shown some sick results providing your diet is on its mark.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of winny bro...DAMN..your poor liver. Other than that, it is a great cycle