Post gyno cycle thoughts and comments

Lord voma

Awards
Hey guys recently had gyno surgery on my right side only a little over 2 weeks ago. Right now at my house I have a full bottle of epi strong from mrsupps, a full bottle of rui/ar-r clomid, full bottle of chemone tamox and chemone letro, full bottle cycle/liver support, half bottle of forma stanzol.
Because of my past gyno I'm very weary of cycling again, but I feel epi is typically safe especially since I have a real serm for pct.
Also looking into mrsupps xosterone which claims to be non aromatazing, as well as dermacrine--which claims to have a low estrogen conversion rate too.
If anyone here has had experience with post gyno cycles or with these ph's please leave your thoughts and concerns and even a possible cycle

I know it's a lot to ask for but any help is much appreciated. Thanks AM

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing with epistane is the rebound gyno that some people get. Bps dermacrine is best stacked with something stronger, like dmz. Keep some AI on hand like form and letro in case of any issue, you could either use form or stop the cycle and use letro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
first off I would wait for several months before you try to cycle again. it should be like anything you read before.. cycle what you like and be cognizant of side effects and be prepared.