Rate Superdrol Vs Other Steroids

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Is the Jury Out? Or Can we Determine this now -- how does S-Drol compare to other oral steroids? Better than Anadrol or D-bol? Thoughts?

G

The Reporter

Awards
I've never taken Anadrol, but Dbol I have. I thought the strength gains were way better and the size gains, though not as dramatic as Dbol, at least didn't come with a "Moon Face." The few times I was on Dbol, my gym buddies could so tell I was on it. They'd joke, Look out, he's on the Juice!

Superdrol just gave me clean and lean gains. I like that.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally 20mgs of superdrol is way better than 50 mgs of dbol. 20mgs of superdrol compared to 100mgs of anadrol is a toss up. I haven't used anything illegal for a long time but anadrol was my favorite. I felt better on anadrol but I'd say gains of superdrol are somewhat close. One thing anadrol gave me though was insane muscular endurance and recovery that nothing else matched. I will say superdrol stacked with max lmg blows anadrol away as far as gains go. I won't even bother matching it against winny because I think winstrol is a waste of time. Like I said I don't use anything illegal anymore but from what I remember I'd give anadrol the slight edge. 15mgs of m1t and 20mgs of superdrol would be a close 2nd and 3rd.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is an outstanding compound. Greattttt for bulking. Forget leaning out on it but if you can survive the lethargy at 20mg you'll love it. The problem I see with it compared to others is how harsh it is on blood values. Cholesterol gets demolished for sure. It will on any 17aa compound but SD seems to be pretty bad with it. The lethargy is only bad for some, but the back pumps were the worst part for me. I couldn't do really heavy squats cause it hurt so bad. There are a lot of great compounds out there though, you just need to decide what you are looking to get out of it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is an outstanding compound. Greattttt for bulking. Forget leaning out on it but if you can survive the lethargy at 20mg you'll love it.

Things were different for me. I think SD was the best leaning/recomp compound that I've used besides 1-t. Gains were very lean and vascularity was amazing. Didn't get lethargic on it either, 1-T is another story tho...

I dWon't use dbol anymore, I hate blowing up like a puffer fish, i won't use any heavily aromatizing drugs anymore. I won't even use high mg of test anymore either... nothing over 500mg.

I'm starting a cycle here in another 2 weeks and am using 300mg Test ew along with SD for the first 3 weeks. The last time I cycled was last SEPTEMBER!!! I'm excited to be on again here soon:twisted:

Sorry 4 hijacking :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Things were different for me. I think superdrol was the best leaning/recomp compound that I've used besides 1-t. Gains were very lean and vascularity was amazing. Didn't get lethargic on it either, 1-T is another story tho...

I dWon't use dbol anymore, I hate blowing up like a puffer fish, i won't use any heavily aromatizing drugs anymore. I won't even use high mg of test anymore either... nothing over 500mg.

I'm starting a cycle here in another 2 weeks and am using 300mg Test ew along with SD for the first 3 weeks. The last time I cycled was last SEPTEMBER!!! I'm excited to be on again here soon:twisted:

Sorry 4 hijacking :D
I was definitely vascular on SD but didn't lose an ounce of fat. I may have looked a bit leaner due to the increased vascularity (SD definitely increases RBC count) and increased pumps though.

amethyst

Awards
mg for mg superdrol is more potent, you could run d-bol or anadrol at 20mg per day for 3wks and likely would get few gains compaired to sd.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I think that Jasen ran SD + Anadrol stacked together.

His liver is made of steel though...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp, still SD is good but u can't compare to real AAS the feeling strength etc much better. Think of PH like dirty cut drugs and AAS as pure form. Both do same just one feels so much better

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
The best quality sd I used were mastavol and mdrol (before all the bunk batches) mastavol hands down was the ****!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a real steroid. its not a PH

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea mastavol is the best sd clone for sure. you can still get it, but it's a bit pricey.

i dont differentiate methyldrostanolone from any other androgenic anabolic steroid, as that is what it is. if it is listed in vida, it has been studied at one point.

the difference that make a difference are alkylated and non alkylated.

test should be available to be used with everything. unfortunately, it isn't. but it is def best when used with something like superdrol, or w/e.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEET!

I just bought me a bottle of mastavol from the AM auctions! Happy to hear it is the BEST SD!

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
what about alpha one? not a lot of info on it but i've read it's pretty powerful

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is like m1t's little brother that is a lot nicer.

a low dose will be much easier on the body, a higher dosage, like 60-80mg is said to compare to 15-20mg of m1t.

most like it in the 40-60 range.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait!!!! AM auctioned sold mastavol???!! I had no idea PH were sold there I willblook for one myself! I loved PHs SD/TREND stacked nice 6wks cut or bulk

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah id rather buy in usa

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
of course it's cheaper and faster. i was just putting it out there for ya brother. :thumbsup:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if I go overseas UK order id DEF get ne 2bottle of trend as well I loved the PH!