KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Cycle info:

Trenavar 15mg 2ed
Halodrol 25mg 2ed
Caber .5 e3d
L-dopa 3xed

I am 8 days into cycle and my nips started hurting/tingling around lunch today. Guessing it is prolactin.

When I got home I looked at them, no puffiness but when I squeezed them gently some clear liquid came out.

I am dropping the trenavar, have not had a dose since roughly 10 hours ago.

My concerns:

I am still feeling the sore nips 10 hours after my last dose how long before the feeling and fluid go away? (No lumps that I can feel under the skin, they look and feel normal otherwise)

Do I have anything to worry about if I am dropping it and continuing with the halodrol? I am only 8 days into cycle so are there any permanent effects or will my nipples remain normal since I've stopped so early?

I have done halo before twice and run other compounds and never had this or other gyno related issues so I know it's the trenavar.

Any advice or peace of mind you guys can offer would be very much appreciated. If it weren't for the fluid I don't think id be freaking out so much, but I'm a guy and there shouldn't be crap coming out of my nips.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Cycle info:

Trenavar 15mg 2ed
Halodrol 25mg 2ed
Caber .5 e3d
L-dopa 3xed

I am 8 days into cycle and my nips started hurting/tingling around lunch today. Guessing it is prolactin.

When I got home I looked at them, no puffiness but when I squeezed them gently some clear liquid came out.

I am dropping the trenavar, have not had a dose since roughly 10 hours ago.

My concerns:

I am still feeling the sore nips 10 hours after my last dose how long before the feeling and fluid go away? (No lumps that I can feel under the skin, they look and feel normal otherwise)

Do I have anything to worry about if I am dropping it and continuing with the halodrol? I am only 8 days into cycle so are there any permanent effects or will my nipples remain normal since I've stopped so early?

I have done halo before twice and run other compounds and never had this or other gyno related issues so I know it's the trenavar.

Any advice or peace of mind you guys can offer would be very much appreciated. If it weren't for the fluid I don't think id be freaking out so much, but I'm a guy and there shouldn't be crap coming out of my nips.
I like inhibit-p with exemastane. Always works great for me. If you want to go stronger you could get some letro to go with the caber. Seems to me like the caber should be working though. You may want to bump up the dose a little. In all honesty, the exemastane and Inhibit always does the job, for me anyway. Maybe someone more knowledgeable with this will chime in for you.

Brutus007

Awards
because it is under my understanding that tren does not aromatase, it definitely is the prolactin. Ive been running tren with inhibit p and have had no nip problems. I would also recommend that product

kolejorg

Awards
If you keep estrogen under control prolactin. Shouldn't give you issues. I'm 7 weeks or so into a tren cycle along with various other things. I run inhibit p, armistane, have formeron and letro around as well. Just add in an ai, dose it daily and you should be ok.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Ya I've been using inhibit p, that's where my l-dopa has been coming from. I'm definitely dropping the tren, upping the caber for a few days, and adding Adex until Im certain im ok.

When I woke up this morning they don't feel so bad so hopefully stopping the tren did the trick. Sounds like tren just isn't for me.

Thanks for the advice guys.