First ph cycle for beginners

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I wanted to try out a 6-8 week cycle of a ph like Halodrol or 1-AD or something similar. I'd prefer something unmethylated, as well as something with minimal androgenic side effects (hairloss, acne). I understand that PCT is necessary to rebound the t and e levels from on cycle. Some names I've seen thrown around are Beastdrol, Katanadrol, etc. I'm just looking for some advice and a direction to go in. I'm 24 years old and have been lifting for 10+. It's not something I want to do routinely, but just to see how I respond to it. Thanks in advance guys.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bro don't start with one of those multi compound stacks. Halo is a fine first time option. Ironflex and lgi both make a great halo product with me obviously wanting you to go with Ironflex lol.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
If you want non methyl why not look into the FRL Alpha series? I used the Alpha Mass previously at 9 caps a day and got good results for it being so mild.

There are also other non methyls like Dienazone, Furuza, and Trenavar. All great options.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
A typical first timers ph cycle is basically epistane or halodrol. Both are great compounds to start off with. Both have limited sides(everyone's different) and provide decent results. I recommend a 4-6 week epistane cycle. Start off with 30-40 mgs for 4 weeks. After week for you should be able to gage how your body is reacting to the cycle. If your convinced that your not experiencing negative side effects you could continue your cycle for an additional 2 weeks. Keep I'm mind that epi is methylated So this isn't always a great idea, But many get good results for the additional two weeks.. So be sure to use a high quality cycle support.
Before you even start make sure you have in your possession a legit pct. get a serm. Don't even think about starting your cycle until you have researched extensively and purchased your pct supps.
I wish I could go into more detail for you but there is plenty of good info on the web about beginners first cycles. I personally recommend learning as much as you can about the ph before taking it. It's better to be over prepared and ready for whatever comes your way during a cycle IE gyno, high BP, lethargy, shutdown/Atrophy

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies so far. FWIW, I'm currently running Formeron @ 1.5 pumps/day. I haven't noticed too much yet, I'm about halfway through.
Another person had recommended DMZ as an option as well. Would you put the above mentioned compounds ahead of DMZ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Epi or Halo in your opinion?
I prefer halo but epi is low in sides as well, it just dries up my joints a bit too much for my liking

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I prefer halo but epi is low in sides as well, it just dries up my joints a bit too much for my liking
Are there many androgenic sides w/ halo? Acne? Hair thinning? I'm kind of prone to it -_-

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Preferences for PCT? You guys like nolva or clomid as a serm? On a slightt budget here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are there many androgenic sides w/ halo? Acne? Hair thinning? I'm kind of prone to it -_-
With any gear its always a risk but its minimal with Halo.

Preferences for PCT? You guys like nolva or clomid as a serm? On a slightt budget here.
I have used Nolva and it works but I am partial to Torem

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
pct will depend on preference and age
torem is fine as a single option...some older guys may want to add in some clomid for definitive kick-start purposes..clomid can also be used solo if desired
personally, I would only use nolva if I had a gyno issue

don't scrimp on necessities because you are on a "budget"..if such is the case, simply wait until funds are more stable to run your cyle

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
pct will depend on preference and age
torem is fine as a single option...some older guys may want to add in some clomid for definitive kick-start purposes..clomid can also be used solo if desired
personally, I would only use nolva if I had a gyno issue

don't scrimp on necessities because you are on a "budget"..if such is the case, simply wait until funds are more stable to run your cyle
I can get all the necessities, I just don't need anything fancy, that's all.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I can get all the necessities, I just don't need anything fancy, that's all.
Serm DAA and an AI if you want it super effective and really cost efficient

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Serm DAA and an AI if you want it super effective and really cost efficient
I liked the OG erase. Probably gonna do that, bulk daa, and nolva/torem. Im leaning towards Lgi's halo. Lockout has 10% off :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I liked the OG erase. Probably gonna do that, bulk daa, and nolva/torem. Im leaning towards Lgi's halo. Lockout has 10% off :D
Lockout and orbit have never done me wrong and I know with the code SOCIAL you can save 10% off at orbit

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR1UMPH might be a great option too if you don't want to go with H-Drol. H-Drol is great for beginners too though.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I ran my first ever cycle of IFS halo X for 8 weeks. Ending at 100mg the last 2 weeks.
Barely any sides. A few pimples here & there.
My biggest issue was that I was extremely vascular all day every day. At times my arms would go numb if my forearms were resting on something like my arm rest in my truck. But no biggie really.
Gained about 10 pounds.
I'd definitely recommend it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
My biggest issue was that I was extremely vascular all day every day. At times my arms would go numb if my forearms were resting on something like my arm rest in my truck.
yeah sounds like a true bummer man..

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I ran my first ever cycle of IFS halo X for 8 weeks. Ending at 100mg the last 2 weeks. Barely any sides. A few pimples here & there. Gained about 10 pounds. I'd definitely recommend it.
Same. I would recommend a DAA for pct though. I experienced lethargy for a couple of weeks after the 4 weeks of nolva.

USABEERDRINKR

USABEERDRINKR

Awards
My first cycle was h drol 4 weeks at 75mg. Loved it. Loved epismash even better. Can't go wrong with those

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys. I appreciate it. So what I'm planning on doing is LGI's Halo + LGI Rehab (as AI has the Androst-3,5-dien7,17-dione) along with torem and daa for PCT. Torem's pretty expensive though but people seem to like this over clomid or nolva.

edit: I was looking at Driven Sports triazole, and it looks like they include a serm (called CAPE) in it. Not sure how potent it is. Probably nothing compared to torem, though.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
bee propolis extract eh? no
there is nothing available otc in SERMsville that will duplicate the real deal

turff49

turff49

Awards
Haha yea I figured that. Torem ~$60 just about everywhere I've looked. :eek:
I've used Torem and Clomid and I find Clomid a better value. Granted, I'm twice your age but I don't think you can go wrong with Clomid.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've used Torem and Clomid and I find Clomid a better value. Granted, I'm twice your age but I don't think you can go wrong with Clomid.
boldened, duh :p
I find clomid quite likable myself, but torem is pretty damn nice esp for younger fellas
OP now knows where to pick it up at half the price he was speaking of ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something? I still use Nolva as my goto SERM for PCT. :think:

srblan

Awards
  • Established
boldened, duh :p I find clomid quite likable myself, but torem is pretty damn nice esp for younger fellas OP now knows where to pick it up at half the price he was speaking of ;)
lol, I was gonna say that price seems high...

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not, I was just reading in different places that torem's the new guy on the block and people prefer it over clomid/nolva

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
and a lot of ppl do
not my preference, would never be
if I were still doing PCTs, it would be torem+clomid at my age, hands down
dosage/length/and taper all determined by the compound/s I was running

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
and a lot of ppl do
not my preference, would never be
if I were still doing PCTs, it would be torem+clomid at my age, hands down
dosage/length/and taper all determined by the compound/s I was running

Interesting .... gonna have to re-evaluate my PCT protocol then. Glad I didn't order anything yet. I've heard about some odd side effects from Clomid that I would like to avoid ..... mood / emotional issues. I've just been reluctant to try anything different than Nolva since it has worked for me in the past .... that being said, on my last run it took a little longer than I'd like to get the boys up and running again and see my libido come back full swing. Sounds like I need to do some more research into Torem and Clomid ..... there's gotta be a better PCT protocol out there .... just tough to sift through all the bro-science and get down to the real facts

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Interesting .... gonna have to re-evaluate my PCT protocol then. Glad I didn't order anything yet. I've heard about some odd side effects from Clomid that I would like to avoid ..... mood / emotional issues. I've just been reluctant to try anything different than Nolva since it has worked for me in the past .... that being said, on my last run it took a little longer than I'd like to get the boys up and running again and see my libido come back full swing. Sounds like I need to do some more research into Torem and Clomid ..... there's gotta be a better PCT protocol out there .... just tough to sift through all the bro-science and get down to the real facts
^^^

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I understand
I feel clomid is supreme for the older guys, whose recovery is a bit harder (and typically takes longer) than younger fellas...lots of documentation on clomid kick-start, and being used as a solo test agent in men..
the potential bad effects are in relation and relative to higher doses - which, I do advise for guys our age
tapering down is mandatory of course

torem, I've tried once, the last pct I did, felt just great - mind you was in combo with clomid, but was very easy PCT, in fact quite impressive pct at that :D

nolva - would use if I had some gyno I was trying to reverse/improve upon after a cycle

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I understand
I feel clomid is supreme for the older guys, whose recovery is a bit harder (and typically takes longer) than younger fellas...lots of documentation on clomid kick-start, and being used as a solo test agent in men..
the potential bad effects are in relation and relative to higher doses - which, I do advise for guys our age
tapering down is mandatory of course

torem, I've tried once, the last pct I did, felt just great - mind you was in combo with clomid, but was very easy PCT, in fact quite impressive pct at that :D

nolva - would use if I had some gyno I was trying to reverse/improve upon after a cycle
Good info..... Thank you. Since I fit into the 'older guys' category I am going to look into the Torem/Clomid protocol for my next run. Perhaps this is why things took a little longer to get going last time with just the Nolva .... another symptom of getting older I guess ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
I understand I feel clomid is supreme for the older guys, whose recovery is a bit harder (and typically takes longer) than younger fellas...lots of documentation on clomid kick-start, and being used as a solo test agent in men.. the potential bad effects are in relation and relative to higher doses - which, I do advise for guys our age tapering down is mandatory of course torem, I've tried once, the last pct I did, felt just great - mind you was in combo with clomid, but was very easy PCT, in fact quite impressive pct at that :D nolva - would use if I had some gyno I was trying to reverse/improve upon after a cycle
^^ THIS ALL DAY LONG^^

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
hey man, im on the same boat as you, but ive already decided. im going to be taking halo drol for 4 weeks ... to be exact halo elite by blackstone labs. its my first PH cycle and i want to see how my body will react to it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hey man, im on the same boat as you, but ive already decided. im going to be taking halo drol for 4 weeks ... to be exact halo elite by blackstone labs. its my first PH cycle and i want to see how my body will react to it
Run it 6-8 weeks you will only be starting to see what it can do for you around week three.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Run it 6-8 weeks you will only be starting to see what it can do for you around week three.
That's true but 6 weeks is typically halodrol's "maximum" time. Halo cycles are usually 4-6 weeks. I noticed nothing after week 4.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's true but 6 weeks is typically halodrol's "maximum" time. Halo cycles are usually 4-6 weeks. I noticed nothing after week 4.
you noticed nothing after week 4?... did you adjust your diet and training styles to fit the cycle? Week 4- 6 are typical when you gain and if you want to go 8 you will be more likely to cement the gains

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
you noticed nothing after week 4?... did you adjust your diet and training styles to fit the cycle? Week 4- 6 are typical when you gain and if you want to go 8 you will be more likely to cement the gains
I did and saw no positive benefits. I did retain my gains for the most part, however I would attribute that to my proper pct and continuation of my diet and not to week 5-6. Everyone reacts to these things differently. Again, I personally saw no benefit from halodrol in weeks 5 and 6. The 4 weeks, or 28 days, is where I saw all of my results.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Crazy well everyone reacts differently I suppose.

jetnut

jetnut

Awards
I did and saw no positive benefits. I did retain my gains for the most part, however I would attribute that to my proper pct and continuation of my diet and not to week 5-6. Everyone reacts to these things differently. Again, I personally saw no benefit from halodrol in weeks 5 and 6. The 4 weeks, or 28 days, is where I saw all of my results.
well theres a problem here... i originally wanted to do halodrol for 34 days 50mg the first week and 100mg in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th week. i honestly dont have a problem with getting another bottle but i cant get it here where i live (brazil) its all coming from the united states.

Halo elite from blackstone labs comes with 60 capsules of 50mg each, they recommend 50mg for beginners and 100mg for more advanced people. I made a thread about it and i think that im considered a more advanced lifter after lifting for basically 5 years. I have pics of me on the thread for reference, its on the first page.

they say that this halo elite is the strongest halodrol clone on the market, its new and i havent seen any decent logs on it though
if i were to go with a 50mg per day for 3 weeks then on the 4th up it to 100mg, the cycle would last me. 40 and a half days or about 5 weeks and 3-4 days.

in the end it would be:

50mg weeks 1-3
100mg weeks 4-5

or

50mg week 1
100mg week 2-4

or i could use another halodrol clone after i finish using this bottle for another 2 weeks but i dont think thats a good idea...
thoughts?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Halo is halo man. Just as long as you order from a reputable company you will be fine if you want to get another and switch brands mid cycle