DMZ Gyno?

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Somehow I have developed a small lump under my right nipple on this DMZ cycle, been running it with Forma and I guess it didn't do its job. Also, I didn't think DMZ aromatize but I guess I was wrong. Lol. I was planning on bridging the cycle with an 8 week Ostar1ne cycle but what should I do to get rid of this lump? Will it subside on its own or do I need to get some letro? I'm conflicted.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Somehow I have developed a small lump under my right nipple on this DMZ cycle, been running it with Forma and I guess it didn't do its job. Also, I didn't think DMZ aromatize but I guess I was wrong. Lol. I was planning on bridging the cycle with an 8 week Ostar1ne cycle but what should I do to get rid of this lump? Will it subside on its own or do I need to get some letro? I'm conflicted.
How were you running your form? My nips got sore on dmz but it only lasted a few days. Haven't heard of this happening but possibly it was rebound estrogen, did you change dose of form? Very weird..

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
How were you running your form? My nips got sore on dmz but it only lasted a few days. Haven't heard of this happening but possibly it was rebound estrogen, did you change dose of form? Very weird..
I have only upped the dose man, went from 100 to 200mg. 100 mg of test every other week and also running a low 50 mg of DMtrest. This **** NEEDS to go. Cause it is driving me insane.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No problem bro, your inbox is full...
Should start clearing up soon..

TestE86

TestE86

Awards
Read on a few other forums the same you mention here. Only thing I can think of it is if DMZ might mess with prolactin somehow. I have no idea how that could happen, but can't see your lump being estro related

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Read on a few other forums the same you mention here. Only thing I can think of it is if DMZ might mess with prolactin somehow. I have no idea how that could happen, but can't see your lump being estro related
He's on Trest and Test........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Natural Bodybuilding 27
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 2