Getting bad headaches. Help please.

skeptical

Awards
Hey fellas. I'm currently 1 week into a cut cycle and I've started to get frequent headaches. I've started taking Excedrine, which has been helping some, but not completely. I'd really like to get to the root of the problem rather than just treat it though. My first thought was that I was getting high BP so I checked it at the supermarket yesterday and it was normal. I'm not 100% confident in the accuracy of the test though because my arm didn't fit into the machine very well. Second thought was that it was a result of reducing the carbs in my diet, but they haven't been drastically reduced (still taking in about 175 grams per day) If anybody can help I'd really appreciate it. Here's what I'm taking:

Gear:

75 mgs Tren Ace/100 mgs Prop EOD

Ancillaries:

1.25 mg letro EOD

Supplements:

6:00 AM: B-100 Complex, Multi Vitamin, Himalaya Liver Care (2 pills), CLA (1 gram), ECA

Noon: B6 (200 mg), Niacin (250 mg), CLA (1 gram)

3:00 PM: ECA

6:00 PM: B6 (200 mg), Niacin (250 mg), CLA (1 gram)

As well as EFA's throughout the day.

Thanks guys. I'm dyin here. Anything you can suggest is truly appreciated.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a decent BP kit and begin measuring it yourself. THose supermarket machines are not accurate. I can get a different reading each time, and the cuff is usually way too small.

It's hard to pin-point the problem. It may be the tren, or even the letro. Try cutting the letro from your cycle and see how you respond. Personally, I would use A-dex as needed, instead of letro.

The area where I live, the trees are blossoming and I suffer from seasonal allergies. It's been hitting me slightly, but recent wet weather has helped.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I get bad ones when I get too high on my test doses. 100mg prop is my threshold, I just stop dosing a few days and start back at a lower dose. Allergies can compound it. My usual remedy is:

200mg Motrin +
100mg Caff +
250mg Tylenol +
2mg Chlorpheneramine M. every 4 to 6 hrs

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe just your nervous system is a little stimulated and u may get used to it in a while, or maybe the carbs your system and ur brain needs are found to be lacking at times.. ive read somewhere the brain uses around 60 gms of carbs a day? but the body gets used to providing energy to the brain by breaking down other fat molecules etc but it takes time... just give urself some more time and see.