What/how to bridge into after DMZ

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
OL Dymethazi9e: 40/40/40/40/40/60
OL DermaTr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75
LGI Stano 200: 800/800/800/800/800/800
OL Transform: 100/100/100/100/100/100 (more if needed)

This is my current cycle that I'm on day 5 of. On that dreamer bulk at 4-5k calories a day for 6 weeks.

I am looking to bridge into another compound for 4-6 weeks (4 preferable) as I've read it makes gains more keepable. Something that aids in fat loss would be great.

What compound(s) should I use and how should I bridge them into the above cycle? Or, is it a bad idea in the first place? (it's my second cycle, though I tolerate sides very well and have perfect support supps)

Thanks in advance for any answers.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Just run your cycle as is.. Don't over do it...

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Thanks, will wait for a few others to chime in too

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How about make it 8 weeks? Depends on how you feel during cycle of course

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Not really a bridge, but to solidfy gains on my upcoming tr3st/dmz cycle, i am planning to low dose ostarine and dermastrength during pct.

Probly run the derma strength till it runs out, but the osta for 6 wks 20mg last 2wks of cycle then 10/10/5/5 for pct.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Okay, I'm going to grab another bottle of dermatrest and run that at 100mg for 6 weeks, then venture into 125-150mg for 2 weeks or so if I feel up to it after the DMZ is all gone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with above, extend it to 8 weeks. Up Stano and TR3ST after dropping DMZ to keep the gain train rolling.

You could also throw in 10mg/day of OSTAR1NE during your PCT.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I agree with above, extend it to 8 weeks. Up Stano and TR3ST after dropping DMZ to keep the gain train rolling.

Awesome. Should I be worried about progesterone sides when taking trest up into the 100+ range?? I'm stoked to try this out at high dose. Everything I've been reading about it makes me wonder why I even ran DMZ and not just trest at high dose!

I will have these on hand for PCT:

Torem 60mgx60ml
Super PCT
OSTAR1NE
Neon Sports - Surge Testosterone - 90 Capsules
DAA
And some left over formestane

How should I run them in PCT for this 8 week cycle? Not sure how/when to add in the AIs and DAA.

stann123

stann123

Awards

After doing more reading into osta in pct I wouldn't recommend it.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I did 4 weeks of 10 mg osta in pct. At the time I thought it helped but looking back I believe it made me look a little puffy ( keep in mind I was very lean ) from the rise in estrogen I suppose. Anyways I'd recommend xgels , Ep1c, and dermastr3ngth. That's just my opinion, there's wiser and more experienced on here! Just sharing my experience!

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Because? I agree it seems sketch to run something suppressive in PCT. But then again, it may only be suppresive at a certain dose like formestane.

I did 4 weeks of 10 mg osta in pct. At the time I thought it helped but looking back I believe it made me look a little puffy ( keep in mind I was very lean ) from the rise in estrogen I suppose. Anyways I'd recommend xgels , Ep1c, and dermastr3ngth. That's just my opinion, there's wiser and more experienced on here! Just sharing my experience!
Will look into xgels and epic. Dermastrength is laxogenin which I read about before and IRC it's less than stellarly reviewed.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Because? I agree it seems sketch to run something suppressive in PCT. But then again, it may only be suppresive at a certain dose like formestane.

Will look into xgels and epic. Dermastrength is laxogenin which I read about before and IRC it's less than stellarly reviewed.
Basically it just prolongs recovery while benefits(if any) are minimal. Ill try and find the links to the threads

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Basically it just prolongs recovery while benefits(if any) are minimal. Ill try and find the links to the threads
I believe I read a study that claims 3-5mg Is suppressive