Halodrol Review

Cole_World

Cole_World

Awards
Hey guys, about eight weeks ago I started a thread about my first cycle of PH's which was Halodrol. Since I didnt really keep a log going, I thought I'd post an in-depth review of how my cycle went.

My product of choice was HaloX by AestheticPharmaceuticals. If I could do it over again, I would have went with a more trusted brand, but I saw it at a local supp shop and sad F*** it. It came in 35mg capsules and I ran it 35/70/70/70.

My support product was CycleSupport also by this AestheticPharmaceuticals. (Once again, should of went with a trusted brand but oh well) It contained products to support Blood Pressure, Joint Support, and Liver Support.

Pct was 20/20/10/10

Pre Cycle Weight: 172 on an empty stomach 15%bf

Post Cycle Weight going into PCT: 185.5 on an empty stomach 14% bf

After PCT weight: 181.5 empty stomach also at 15% bodyfat

Cycle thoughts/problems (Week by Week Review)

Week 1: First few days, nothing much, but by the fourth day I was raging in the gym. By the sixth day I started getting nosebleeds. Not heavy ones but light nosebleeds. Got freaked out and decided to get my BP taken at a Pharmacy. Was 147/80. Started supping in extra celery seed extract and Hawthorne Berry.
Weight was at 174.8

Week 2: Bump up to 70mg, killin it in the gym and eating like a fuggin horse. Nosebleeds Continued and bp at 152/81. Added even more Celery Seed/Hberry
Weight jump to 176.4

Week 3: Nosebleeds still continued through day one at week 3. Decided to tackle this BP issue hard. Kept the dose for celery seed and hberry but decided to add in three bananas a day for potassium regulation of sodium intake. Also quit dipping as I figured Grizzly Wintergreen probably wasnt helping the situation much. In just two days, the nosebleeds went away. Took my BP, and was at 131/75.. Acceptable. Remained like this.
Weight jump to 181.8

Week 4: By the start of week four I started getting light pains on both sides of my lower back/abdomen (Kidney Pain) Upped my water intake to 2 gallons a day and started supping in Taurine. Well, the 2 gallons and taurine didnt help much and the kidney pain increased. I had no pain in urination and my urine was clear so I didnt suspect kidney failure, but the pain was getting worse. By the last day of week 4, I had pain sitting down, and pain getting up in the morning. Basically anything that involved moving my back. Took me out of the gym for two days (What a Waste) I really wanted to do FIVE weeks of this cycle but with the kidney pain, I decided to cut it and roll into PCT and take a trip to the docs.
Weight jump to 185.5

First few days of PCT the kidney pain didnt stop. Went to the docs to get scans and bloodwork done to make sure my fuggin kidneys werent all F***** up. Put me on an IV, took blood and did a kidney Scan. Bloodwork and scan came back FINE. Nothing wrong he said maybe just some slight inflammation. Gave me some pain meds and sent me on my way. Two days later, the kidney pain was completely gone (Thankfully)

During PCT, around the end of week 1 I started noticing a little bit of fat gain around the waist. Could have been cortisol, couldve just been diet, IDK. Before I started pumping more supps into my body I thought Id try some good ol cardio, By the end of week 2 with cardio every other day my belly fat was back down and my body fat % was back to normal.

By week 3 of PCT I felt fine and decided to cut it and not go into week four. Feelin great, no libido issues no gyno, nothing.

Overall I got some good gains from this cycle but the kidney sides really scared the s*** outta me. Dont know if Ill ever be doing orals again even with everything checking out fine.

Thanks to the research done on this site, I gained tons of knowledge and support and thank you guys incredibly. Big thanks to stan123.

Viking23

Awards
Well first off i can almost guarantee it wasn't kidney pain it was just back pumps from the halo kicking in. Sadly halo should be ran for 6 weeks because it takes a while to fully take effect. Since these compounds increase blood flow/glycogen in muscles it is common to get pain full pumps in your back because they are such small muscles and don't handle the pumps very well .

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah pretty sure those were back pumps and not kidney pain. Tests came back fine. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to hurt so bad you have to stop and then be completely fine according to your doctor. Then again doctors can be wrong but blood tests don't lie

Viking23

Awards
Yeah pretty sure those were back pumps and not kidney pain. Tests came back fine. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to hurt so bad you have to stop and then be completely fine according to your doctor. Then again doctors can be wrong but blood tests don't lie
I did the same thing with mdrol my first time. The other thing it could be is pain from adrenal glands as they are above the kidney and since your hormones get thrown off its possible they hurt. I know caffeine kills my back and there are a lot of studies connecting adrenal pain with excessive caffeine.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Nice gains for only 4 weeks on hdrol. As far as your sides go im not sure what to tell you but when you get "back pumps" you know exactly wtf your dealing with, so im not sure what the lower ab pain was.

Cole_World

Cole_World

Awards
I originally thought it was back pumps too, but after taurine and two gallons a day didn't help, I got worried a bit. The pain was different though. It felt internal like organ pain, non-muscle pain, and it also stretched to my both sides of my abdomen. Who knows could have been back-pumps, kidney inflammation, adrenal glands ehh idk. Being my first cycle I didn't want to risk any kidney issues though. But hey, I kept 8 pounds so I'll chalk that up as a win. Thanks for the reply guys

Viking23

Awards
Hmm then im also stumped. I have heard of guys were taurine didn't help much but don't know how true that is. I guess you will find out the next cycle.