House Passes designer Anabolic Steroid Act

Swolljaboi

Awards
Anyone know what 25 chemicals are on that list?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calm down a little. It still needs to pass the senate. Although I'm not sure what's stopping that from happening.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Not sure but I think I saw Arimistane on that list. Are these guys effin serious?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "list" doesn't matter so much for this bill. If it passes they could literally say that any compound is a designer steroid overnight and apply DEA enforcement. This bill circumvents what the previous bills failed to do - ban all steroids.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Dang I haven't even gotten to pop my ph cherry yet

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Wow that wording is broad, this is not good at all for the industry. Everything will be illegal with this wording... this blows.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
We'll be okay fella"s, there are better options available anyway, everywhere..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
WHAT. THE. ****

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I can't even.. White girlin' it over here...

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Damn damn. Wow......damn.

pimppapa1977

Awards
Lets just hope the Senate vetoes it due to it not being a priority

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
The "list" doesn't matter so much for this bill. If it passes they could literally say that any compound is a designer steroid overnight and apply DEA enforcement. This bill circumvents what the previous bills failed to do - ban all steroids.
This is ****in bull****. It's just going to encourage people to get injectables, which is good in a sense, but why can't they just focus on being corrupt or something that doesn't affect me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better stock up on more prohormones that I'll never use so I can turn around and sell them in a year.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Better stock up on more prohormones that I'll never use so I can turn around and sell them in a year.
Dang I bet that'll be a big offense to sell them after their made illegal. I bet a lot of people will be doing this however.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alcohol and cigs kill hundreds of thousands a year but anabolic steroids are in the single digits if any . Simply look up the statistics. For emergency room visits in the US I think anabolic steroids were 124 on the list a few years back. I haven't seen recent data. But alcohol, pain killers, tobacco were all up in the top ten but not steroids. Why?!??!? I can get sources if you all would like, just giving my general information I found

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alcohol and cigs kill hundreds of thousands a year but anabolic steroids are in the single digits if any . Simply look up the statistics. For emergency room visits in the US I think anabolic steroids were 124 on the list a few years back. I haven't seen recent data. But alcohol, pain killers, tobacco were all up in the top ten but not steroids. Why?!??!? I can get sources if you all would like, just giving my general information I found
The bill is being lobbied by organizations such as the Council for Responsible nutrition, which is supported by many of the top/large supplement companies (probably some of the sponsors here).

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
We hurt the pharmaceutical companies with products that work its all for money not the people again as previously stated alcohol and cigarettes are perfectly legal lol what a country

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
We hurt the pharmaceutical companies with products that work its all for money not the people again as previously stated alcohol and cigarettes are perfectly legal lol what a country
that's what I'm saying! Taking away substances we're trying to better our physiques with. I don't get it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big Pharma is not pushing this. Supplement companies are...

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised so many are still legal honestly.
Oh well.
Support you local chemist.
Probably use better GMP than some PH companies anyways.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which ones?
Notable companies include:

NOW Foods
Chemi Nutra (phosphatidic acid)
Country life vitamins
Gencor (testofen/fenugreek)
Optimum Nutrition
The Vitamine Shoppe
EAS

Big ones that don’t care about you (but would probably sell complete crap to your mother):

Avon
Amway
Bausch and Lomb
One a Day
Car gill
Herbalife
Novartis
Pfizer
Proctor and Gamble

Swolljaboi

Awards
Pfizer... Big surprise. As they probably manufacture test cyp and androgel type **** and push all the doctors to put people on TRT.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
"Man is not free unless government is limited" - Ronald Reagan

Its a sad fact that with every administration since his time government has grown larger and more tyrannical. Our latest administration has advanced the 'Big Government' agenda more than all others combined and in many more areas than just what we are concerned about here in this post. It was only a matter of time before they came after our PH's .... disguised as 'protecting our health'. What's next ?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Look, your information makes sense but there is no point in talking about this. We can make this same argument about a lot of crap out there. This bill will pass, companies will start selling off a crap ton of supplements, and someone somewhere will find a loop hole to take advantage of the next uprising in supplements.

Welcome to politics.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Politics...... makes me sick!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
On the bright side, there's gonna be a massive fire sale coming up that should stock all of us for many years lol

Battossi

Awards
Oh ffs...This is just going to make you turn to legit sources and/or research chemicals. They are the future I believe.

Igf1 levels are pretty sporadic and you can have over the normal limit and it be "okay" in most all sports organizations.

Calm down and pick up peptides. Probably better results cardiac health wise / better maintained gains in the long run anyway.

There will always be a way. Even though i dont use i know this

Battossi

Awards
Oh ffs...This is just going to make you turn to legit sources and/or research chemicals. They are the future I believe.

Igf1 levels are pretty sporadic and you can have over the normal limit and it be "okay" in most all sports organizations.

Calm down and pick up peptides. Probably better results cardiac health wise / better maintained gains in the long run anyway.

There will always be a way. Even though i dont use i know this
Let's just put it this way....If I can easily find sources so can you.

I can also buy a good enough quantity of potassium ( not chloride which you will vomit up) to kill myself 5 x over without having any sort of license then you can definitely find stetoids.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
They should make it good for everyone, produce anabolics and sell them at your local rx store if your over 18 you can purchase, that way you are getting pharm grade products and they get their little money off it as well. everyone wins then lol

Battossi

Awards
They should make it good for everyone, produce anabolics and sell them at your local rx store if your over 18 you can purchase, that way you are getting pharm grade products and they get their little money off it as well. everyone wins then lol
And let us not forget that a president will flip his **** again because his fav player cheated and get them pulled off the shelf again.

*looks at the history of abombs.*

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Every sport would be more interesting as the level of performance would drastically increase without supplementation limits.

Battossi

Awards
Every sport would be more interesting as the level of performance would drastically increase without supplementation limits.
I agree. The point of being the best is to be better than everyone else. Without steroids say goodbye to multiple football games or bouts of boxing. Say hello to once every 3 months a game and 1 to 2 bouts of 2 guys weezing.

pimppapa1977

Awards
IF it goes through I am sure we will see plenty of BOGOs lol..Time to stock up.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would it not go through? I'm curios what on earth could possibly make the Senate veto it other than money lol
Count the number of bills that have gone through the Senate in the last 2 years.....