First cycle advice, need help

Austin1129

Awards
Hey guys, so I had finally decided on using m-sten but while it was in the mail I took some extra looks at some logs and started noticing a lot of people saying that it's not so good for size gains, but amazing for strength, my ultimate goal is to gain size but lean muscle not that water baggy bloated look so I was just wondering if maybe I should add some 4 andro or 1 andro to the cycle to help out, and yes this is my first cycle which is why I'm asking cus I don't want to overdue it, I do have a pct liquid nolvadex, set up for 40/40/20/20 appreciate any guidance you guys provide

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so I had finally decided on using m-sten but while it was in the mail I took some extra looks at some logs and started noticing a lot of people saying that it's not so good for size gains, but amazing for strength, my ultimate goal is to gain size but lean muscle not that water baggy bloated look so I was just wondering if maybe I should add some 4 andro or 1 andro to the cycle to help out, and yes this is my first cycle which is why I'm asking cus I don't want to overdue it, I do have a pct liquid nolvadex, set up for 40/40/20/20 appreciate any guidance you guys provide
Just concentrate on diet and training and the msten will be fine

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Add 4 andro for libido and lethargy man, if you eat big ul get big, and nolva will be fine at 20/20/10/10
Throw In some DAA at 3GS a day too!

Austin1129

Awards
How many calories should I eat a day At 160 pounds 5"9?

Dymethazine

Awards
i would eat slightly above maintence cal's. i tink m-sten is great for recomping but not big on siize. nice solid lean gains from it and strength is ok on it. nolva 20/20/20/10/10 would be good instead.