Msten Rx, Nolva, Cycle Support. A few questions!

iwishiwasbig

Awards
Hey guys, 22 years old.

Already know about the potential problems due to my age, please do not lecture me about my age on this post.

I previously ran a cycle of Androgenix: Strength and Mass at 21. Didn't know what I was doing at the time, luckily the cycle and PCT went well. Got bloodwork done, my total test and free test are back to normal. People told me the PH I took wasn't for beginners - I had to agree. However, my body seems to have reacted properly to balancing my hormone levels. Everything is golden, including my liver.

Cycle
M-sten RX
Cycle Support
Full day vitamin

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10

Couple quick questions about my dosing. From my latest research, I heard that m-sten rx's dose of 20mg/day could potentially be too much. Is this true? Some people suggested that 8-16mg is supposedly optimal. Can anyone contest this, or is 20mg/day the best thing to do?

Also, about my Nolva dosing - Is there any research that the body has withdrawals from the Nolva. I clearly see that many people drop the dose over the 4 week span, but is there any negative effect from taking like 40/40/40/10? I read some contradictory things about Nolva. Some say that it is actually not heavy on withdrawal effects and some say it's can have withdrawal effects.

BTW, what's a proper way to check vitals like blood pressure while on the cycle. How do you guys normally check this?

Thanks in advance, I have every supplement posted ready to go. Just want to make sure I run an optimal cycle.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
It's not withdrawl you're worried about with nolva, it's rebound. Nolva blocks estrogen receptors but doesn't really do anything with the estrogen, so when you remove the nolva, all of the sudden the estrogen has a place to go again. That's why people use a suicidal AI at the same time (it attaches to aromatase and destroys it).

If you're not going to listen to advice about how you're too young, at least tell us what your stats, training history and goals are. By the way, just because your liver enzymes checked out fine when you got your blood work done doesn't mean no damage is done, it means none was being done at the time of the blood work.

Dymethazine

Awards
20mg may be too much for some but its the most popular dose these days and is quite strong and good for recomping for sure. nolva doesnt need to be ran higher than 20mg unless youre trying to load it up, then 40mg for a couple days i guess. for bp take some celery seed extract and you should be gtg. other things like hb extract and garlic, and grapeseed and tudca are also good for oncycle. you can check it at a pharmacy if need be or go to the docs oncycle and get a script if you really want.

iwishiwasbig

Awards
If you're not going to listen to advice about how you're too young, at least tell us what your stats, training history and goals are. By the way, just because your liver enzymes checked out fine when you got your blood work done doesn't mean no damage is done, it means none was being done at the time of the blood work.
I'm 164lbs. My first cycle I started at 143~ and at the end of the cycle I was 162~. Lost 5 pounds of that, then since then I have been gained that back plus a little more. Been lifting consistently this entire year so far, and before that I was off and on for the last 3 years. No, I haven't reached my genetic potential but that shouldn't bar me from wanting to use gear. If I were to not use gear, and consistently eat, workout, and sleep I would gain weight extremely slowly and eating properly takes a heavy chunk out of my wallet. I am, to say the least, a very hardcore ectomorph. At the same time, my natty total test is in the bottom 15% of people in my age bracket. My free test is fine though, at 55% of the people in my age bracket. Essentially, I don't need to take the gear, but I could get a huge headstart if I ran it properly.

About my liver. Trust me when I say that it isn't damaged. I got the bloodwork done just recently, 6 months after my last cycle, and got my liver thoroughly tested. Even told the doc exactly why I needed to check this. I'm not worried.

Also, is it really important to load up on liver cycle support before the actual PH cycle or does it truly matter. Are there any strong benefits to loading up on the cycle support?

dogboy1

Awards
Need some advice running the same cycle, Pointers? How many pills did you take a day. The bottle says two in the morning and two in the after noon.