A dumb question about HCG...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Is there an oral or transdermal form, or is it always pinned?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
pinning is the only way that i've heard of. it's relatively painless with a 30 gauge slin pin.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
pinning is the only way that i've heard of. it's relatively painless with a 30 gauge slin pin.
:box:Thanks Satan (how many times have I said that?). In some ways, I think I'd rather pin. I have a terrible time with pills -- always gagging. (I'd be lousy at blowjobs, LOL.) And I have no fear of needles. But oral is just so much simpler and quicker. I guess I may have to read up on injecting.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
:box:Thanks Satan (how many times have I said that?). In some ways, I think I'd rather pin. I have a terrible time with pills -- always gagging. (I'd be lousy at blowjobs, LOL.) And I have no fear of needles. But oral is just so much simpler and quicker. I guess I may have to read up on injecting.
TMI on lousy blowjobs. :whip:

HCG is simple to use bro. Sub-q is about as easy as it gets. Pinch a little skin off your waist and inject there 2X a week. It's as simple as getting glenihan's calves to grow. :poke:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Grant and Satan -- thanks for the info. It sounds easy enough, but all the "sterilize this, aspirate that" and "don't hit an artery or you'll die" stuff is kinda intimidating. I'm sure it's something you just get used to. And going sub-q into my belly fat (if I can find any :cool: ) seems even easier than jamming it in my butt muscle. [No comment, Mr. Smartypants Bohica.] And I'm guessing there's no major arteries/veins in my belly lard.
I'm just thinking, at my advanced age, my natty T production can use all the help it can get, so HCG on-cycle (especially if it's a long SD/1,4AD cycle) is probably a smart idea.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
The sterilze this and aspirate that stuff may sound complicated, but it really is easy, and takes about 2 seconds. Just proper precautions that we must take as we are not getting this done by a doctor, and among other reasons, it would suck to have to explain an absess or any other complication. Dont sweat sub-q though, it really is one of the easyiest things to do.