Baking Test E to reduce BA

ClintZ28

Awards
I've started getting a bad case of test flu. Terrible body aches, fever (100.2F), lethargy, etc. I'm in week 6 and everything was fine until I increased the dosage from 500-->600mg/week. This is my first cycle, and I know now that I shouldn't have changed the dosage. I'm using QV enanthate 250 (50ml bottle).

The shots were painless, and I was just alternating quads. My last two shots since I increased the dosage have been very painful and caused swelling and the other symptoms I mentioned.

I have heard of putting a needle into the vial, and baking the vial at 250F in the oven for 20 minutes to reduce the BA content. Has anyone tried this?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
don't think it would work my friend.. best thing you could do is to add some sterile oil if it was painful and you said it wasn't.. what you are experiencing is a immune response to the change in your output of test..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
take in a ratio of 1:1 BW and test E in your next shot swirl it around turn the dart pin side up let the BW rise to the top squirt it out, inject , that should remove a lot of the BA

ClintZ28

Awards
Is the BW legal stuff? If so, where can I get it?

ClintZ28

Awards
Matthew D, yes, that's exactly what I believe..it's immune response...I didn't increase the dosage by much, but it definitely hit me hard. I've read that it's the BA in the test, but I really don't know enough about it. My legs started swelling suddenly, and I'm sick. Obviously it's more of something. BA or test that screwing with me. My friend that is using the same batch is experiencing it also, but says he always does. His case isn't as severe as mine.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
BW=bacteriostatic water and yes its 100% legal getpinz has it

ClintZ28

Awards
Glenihan: So, you think I'm having a response to high BA to BW ratio test? So, a little bit of water added would lessen the immune response? I really don't understand. I do have a 1ml amp of BW that I have for mixing HCG.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no ... there's no BW currently in your test, it is oil .. the BA will bind to the BW however and when you do what i explained in my first post you'll remove most of it when your squirt the BW out

however i have NO idea if the BA is causing your flu like symptoms ... you just asked about reducing BA so i answered

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
in the case that your symptoms are BA reduced I will attest to the BW theory. I had to use that method for prop ED otherwise I would immobilize whichever muscle I was shooting for a day. Not all prop is that bad however the prop I had was a high BA concentrate which is what i thought caused the problem. I tried using BW to reduce the BA with each shot and the pain reduced by half.

I used to draw the shot the night before and shake it up to mix the BW and prop...leave it sit out over night with the pinside up so it all seperates and in the morning squirt it out then run the syringe under some hot water for 45 seconds and your good to go.

hope this helps,
COTC

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've started getting a bad case of test flu. Terrible body aches, fever (100.2F), lethargy, etc. I'm in week 6 and everything was fine until I increased the dosage from 500-->600mg/week. This is my first cycle, and I know now that I shouldn't have changed the dosage. I'm using QV enanthate 250 (50ml bottle).

The shots were painless, and I was just alternating quads. My last two shots since I increased the dosage have been very painful and caused swelling and the other symptoms I mentioned.

I have heard of putting a needle into the vial, and baking the vial at 250F in the oven for 20 minutes to reduce the BA content. Has anyone tried this?
BA doesn't cause the test flu bro. you can get it without any ba in the gear at all. and given that BA boils at 401f your not going to bake it out anyways. My best guess as to what cause it is that it is a reaction to the carboxylic acids generated from the hydrolysis or the action of emzines. But I don't know that of course. I can tell you that diluting it can help sometimes but that switching to another ester might be your best bet. The water or b12 can help sometimes.

Oh, baking the gear can sometimes help the pain of a shot but not because of the BA escaping. I am not sure why it would help to be honest.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you're getting sick, BA is not the problem. if your injection spots feel like they've been plugged with a .45, then it's most likely BA content.

ClintZ28

Awards
So, the gear isn't at fault, it's just an immune response to the increased amount of test? Maybe since I've done 12 shots in my quads over the last 6 weeks oil has built up to the point where my body is reacting to it? I will not shoot quads only anymore.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
my test prop feels like somebody is driving a 40 penny nail into my injection site of choice. i swear i've broken bones that don't hurt this bad. good luck

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
So, the gear isn't at fault, it's just an immune response to the increased amount of test? Maybe since I've done 12 shots in my quads over the last 6 weeks oil has built up to the point where my body is reacting to it? I will not shoot quads only anymore.
Site rotation is important but doesn't give you the test flu. And not to step on anyone but Quality Vet is a misnomer. If you need to up your dose I would still recommend that you add a different ester, test cyp would be fine, and see if that doesn't help some. Most people that I have asked have told me that certain ester seam to bring about the problem more then others.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Benadryl or other antihistamines can help lessen the effect of test flu.

/karp

ClintZ28

Awards
I'm going to drop down the dosage, and rotate injection sites. Ibuprofen took away my fever in 45 mins...I highly recommend it. I'm going to try some domestic made gear next time. I'm leery of QV. Like Skye said, it's a misnomer.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
acetimenifen (tylenol) is much better at reducing fevers than ibuprofen

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
I've started getting a bad case of test flu. Terrible body aches, fever (100.2F), lethargy, etc. I'm in week 6 and everything was fine until I increased the dosage from 500-->600mg/week.
What week did you start feeling the flue-like symptoms? Some people get this for 2-3 weeks and then it dissipates as the body adjusts. Pump up the vitamin C and echinecea to build up the immune system to expedite the process.