what can i expect from tren

sallu

Awards
had a couple of questions i have done deca, test , dbol, m1t, and was just wondering what can i expect from using tren first time.

what does it do make you bigger or what
what kind of gains can i expect 5pds or more muscle
is it more potent than winny
im taking 100mg everyday how long can you take tren
what are sides

thanks saluu new member im a regular at steroid.com but new member here im from beautiful bc in canada .

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what does it do make you bigger or what - yes makes you bigger, people claim it has fantastic fat burning qualities as well
what kind of gains can i expect 5pds or more muscle - depends on your diet
is it more potent than winny - i'm not sure how to answer this question, but YES
im taking 100mg everyday how long can you take tren - if its your first time use 75mg EOD ... trust me
what are sides - TONS, insomnia, limp dick, horrible sweats, increase in aggression, along with typical androgenic sides

DO NOT use tren without test ... and i would continue doing a LOT of research before jumping into tren ... it may be the god of steriods .. but it can be very harsh

do a search on tren there is TONS AND TONS of info out there

good luck

sallu

Awards
how does this cycle look
wks 1-6 m1t 20mg a day
wks 1-8 tren acetate 100mg ed
wks 1-10 tren e 250mg a week
wks 2-12 test cypionate 250mg per ml
wks 9-14 winny 50mg ed and than jumo straight into pct

doing a bulker calories high carbs moderate protein high i want lean mass cycle actually . what do you gus think of this cycle . and how much do you think i can gain off it roughly thanks . im gona do cardio only 3 times 30 half in hour strict diet no mc d . thanks notice i am using tren a and tren e as well and i got test c going longer than the tren by two weeks .

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
ROFL. Are you KIDDING ME?! That cycle is crazier than my current cycle, and I doubt you've got the size or time under the iron I've got man. Rewind and rethink.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
how does this cycle look
wks 1-6 m1t 20mg a day

doing a bulker calories high carbs moderate protein high i want lean mass cycle actually . what do you gus think of this cycle . and how much do you think i can gain off it roughly thanks . im gona do cardio only 3 times 30 half in hour strict diet no mc d . thanks notice i am using tren a and tren e as well and i got test c going longer than the tren by two weeks .
WTF?...This is a joke...right...??? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

sallu

Awards
im 250 and in good shape 16 percent bodyfat can't see my abs but close . so what is wrong with this cycle bro and im serious about this help me..what is wrong with it. i have been training 2 yr and im a big boy. so what is wrong with this cycle seriously help

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
how does this cycle look
wks 1-6 m1t 20mg a day
Okay, since you are asking, and it is apparent you have done either no research, or got some terrible advice, I'll begin. Although, I'm not always right here.

First off, how many cycles have you done in the past?

Second, I'll hit on you current cycle.
1) You should use one or the other when it comes to Tren E and Tren Ace. Your Tren E dose looks good, however, your Tren Ace is a bit high for a first time user. 75mg's EOD would be better. You need to drop one of them from the cycle. Otherwise you'll be suffering the consequences.

2) Your Test cyp should have been started from week 1. Also, what is your weekly dose? If it's not already, then 500mg's ew is a good start.

3) Your winny schedule and dose looks fine.

4) Your M1T dose could be fine if you already know how you react to it. However, 6 weeks is too long. 2-4 weeks would be safer.

Just some food for thought.

Check this section and the Cycle Section for others cycles and read up.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump to what cuffs said ... only thing i would add is use tren ace not tren e - if you react badly to tren with the enan ester it'll still be in your system 1.5 weeks later with ace its out in 3-4 days

and man i really wouldn't bother with m1t its SUCH a harsh drug get some dbol

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
BUMP what glenihan said about M1T, since it is just as illegal as d-bol now you mine as well junk it IMO

regards,
COTC

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how does this cycle look
wks 1-6 m1t 20mg a day
jesus :think:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
if you are really gung ho to go, 750mg/ew of test e and 50mg ed of tren e is MORE than enough for most people and probably more than enough for you.

As glen and others said, skip the m1t, go with dbol...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've seen worse cycles. In this poor guy's defense the only thing that was wrong was the tren and the length of the m1t use. There's no need to run tren ace and ent at the same time. Pick one, and as it was said I always tend to go with the short acting drug because if anything goes wrong ie. injury, bad cold, personal crisis, you can stop and start pct right away. Btw I personally wouldn't bother running anything under 500 mgs of test a week, unless doing a cutter then 300 is good to keep the wood. I'm assuming you've got nolva on hand and some bromo/b6 for possible tren gyno?

sallu

Awards
im doing lean mass cycle and why can;t i use tren e and tren a and use winny and test to keep gains and harden them up . Why are you guys [putting down m1t so much. no matter what i do i am going to run test 2 weeks longers than tren and that to get rid of the bloat im using winny i dont wanna bloat to much at 500 mg so i am going with 250 . even with 250 you can put on 20 pds. this is my second cycle i have done m1t about 6 times and 1 ad about 4 times . my last cycle was dbol,deca, test classic bread and butter. now i have tren a , tren e, m1t two bottles , winny, test cypionate, i one run one huge cycle. i have clomid as well. so make a good cycle plan. thanks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You just don't seem to be getting it. Reasons were provided, as well as righteous suggestions. Seems like you are trying to rely more on the AAS's, then on your training and diet. This is only your second cycle, and you're trying to gear up the way you've planned? I don't think even a pro would run a cycle like you've laid out.

As for M1T. Have you done any research on that compound? Have you looked at any results of the blood work some have posted?

Where's your Nolva? I see you have clomid for PCT, but what do you have on-hand to help combat gyno?

You need to do a lot more research into these compounds. Otherwise, you're going to hurt yourself. Maybe not now, but in the future. I'm not trying to flame you in any way. However, your "planned" cycle is very irresponsible.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
I may not know nothin' 'bout nothin', but damn... M1T *and* tren? That's gonna leave a mark.

merllin_2000

Awards
maybe i am dumb but what is M1T? I have never heard of it or maybe not called that or whatever? I just keep feeling dumb not knowing that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
im doing lean mass cycle and why can;t i use tren e and tren a and use winny and test to keep gains and harden them up . Why are you guys [putting down m1t so much. no matter what i do i am going to run test 2 weeks longers than tren and that to get rid of the bloat im using winny i dont wanna bloat to much at 500 mg so i am going with 250 . even with 250 you can put on 20 pds. this is my second cycle i have done m1t about 6 times and 1 ad about 4 times . my last cycle was dbol,deca, test classic bread and butter. now i have tren a , tren e, m1t two bottles , winny, test cypionate, i one run one huge cycle. i have clomid as well. so make a good cycle plan. thanks.
read what people have written! if you still don't understand why you shouldn't run tren ace AND tren E at the same time then i don't know what to tell you other than you don't wanna listen to what people tell you

and if YOU can put on 20 pounds with 250mg of test then why are you adding all this extra crap to your cycle?

why do we hate M1T? look at the results of the bloodwork from people that have used it ... its a very scary sight

DO MORE RESEARCH!

sallu

Awards
what do u mean results of blood work from m1t your scaring me . i have done 5 cycles of m1t. and why cant you use tren a and tren e together. i have seen pro used as much as 6 injectables at the same time. why cant you use tren and m1t at the same time. im using m1t just to front load dude. the reason im throwing in test with tren is it is a deadly combo and with winny and tren i will be hard and cut and massive . what is wrong please be more specific . i do listen to people on the board but someone help me thanks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
maybe i am dumb but what is M1T? I have never heard of it or maybe not called that or whatever? I just keep feeling dumb not knowing that.
It no longer exists...LOL. At least it's not legal any longer in the U.S. since the ban.

M1T is Methylated 1-test. People saw fast results, but gains were difficult for some to keep. Very hard on the liver and cholesterol levels, and came with many side effects, depending on the doses and user. The product was also misused by many who failed to research it prior to using.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean results of blood work from m1t your scaring me . i have done 5 cycles of m1t..
do a search on here for m1t and bloodwork (you may have type in m1t*) it DESTROYS HDL levels and skyrockets LDL as well as harming lipids, enzymes, and liver profiles

and why cant you use tren a and tren e together..
you have never used tren before its a VERY harsh drug with VERY harsh sides .. they may be too much for you, by using both ace and enan not only are you using FAR FAR FAR more tren than is necessary, but if you get bad sides (night sweats, insomnia, increased aggression, high BP, and every other androgenic side) with tren enan you'll have to deal with them for at least 2 weeks since that's how long it will take the tren enan to clear

i have seen pro used as much as 6 injectables at the same time..
this sentence had me laughing for a LONG time ... pros also use gh, slin, and igf-1 along with all their gear and lasix several times a year not to mention whatever else they have we don't know about ... you have done 1 real cycle and you want to use as much gear as a pro!!? give me a break please ... pros are so far beyond their genetic potential its absurd ... you DO NOT NEED THAT MUCH GEAR .. work on your diet and training

why cant you use tren and m1t at the same time. im using m1t just to front load dude..
you CAN, but with m1t being illegal why use it? use dbol to frontload with its much safer

the reason im throwing in test with tren is it is a deadly combo and with winny and tren i will be hard and cut and massive.
the reason to use test with EVERYTHING not just tren is because your body will stop making its own and you'll feel like ASS without test as well as not be able to get a hardon along with the fact that TEST IS BEST

if you think you need winny to get cut and hard and massive while using tren you really need to do a ton more research .. you can use it but its really not necessary

what are your stats? height weight bf% and what are your goals

please use the search button

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean results of blood work from m1t your scaring me . i have done 5 cycles of m1t
Use the search function and type in "blood work" or "M1T*". You can find out for yourself. Oh, it's not that we are trying to "scare" you, but you should be concerned.

and why cant you use tren a and tren e together. i have seen pro used as much as 6 injectables at the same time
You have "seen" or have heard? I would think that a pro has done more than 1 cycle before jumping into 6 injectables. Oh...and you're not a pro.

why cant you use tren and m1t at the same time
Glen and I never said not to use M1T with tren. But Glen did suggest using Dbol in its place. Dbol is less harsh on your system and, IMO, you receive better results.

the reason im throwing in test with tren is it is a deadly combo and with winny and tren i will be hard and cut and massive
Again, sounds like you're using AAS's as a crutch to get big. Diet and training are much more important. Also, winny and tren together will cause you some serious joint pain, especially at the 950mg of Tren ew you are planning to use.

what is wrong please be more specific
We've already told you what is wrong. Jst read up a few posts. If you want a cycle laid out for you, then ask.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
LOL...Hey Glen, I like to believe great minds think a like. However, my mind is spent after this one.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
LOL...Hey Glen, I like to believe great minds think a like. However, my mind is spent after this one.
haha ... man alive ... i'm going to lie down for a bit to recooperate lol

sallu

Awards
i understand winny and tren are hard on the joints but they work good together and i have read that up . but could i do winny alone maybe than to cut up and do tren later. how is winny only bad idea. and since you are right winny and tren is hard on the joints but m1t and test well help me out because of the water rention from the two. i also plan to only do 750 mg a week of tren or 700 mg a week total. shoot tren e 250 once a week and than just shoot eod of tren a. now i wanna use this as lean mass cycle. now the question i have is im cutting right now can i use winny only im going low carb right now anyways so need advice and yes i listen to you guys on the board because you guys are smart just need help thanks peace saluu

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i understand winny and tren are hard on the joints but they work good together and i have read that up . but could i do winny alone maybe than to cut up and do tren later. how is winny only bad idea. and since you are right winny and tren is hard on the joints but m1t and test well help me out because of the water rention from the two. i also plan to only do 750 mg a week of tren or 700 mg a week total. shoot tren e 250 once a week and than just shoot eod of tren a. now i wanna use this as lean mass cycle. now the question i have is im cutting right now can i use winny only im going low carb right now anyways so need advice and yes i listen to you guys on the board because you guys are smart just need help thanks peace saluu
Test should be the base of your cycle.

You said you did a basic bread and butter cycle for your first. What did your cycle look like? IE: How long? What doses?

You have wayyyy too much tren in there. I have never used tren, but I can't imagine what that amount would do to one who has never used it before, let alone to those who have.

You can use winny only, but it is not advised. You should have some form of test in there.

You want some form of water retention during your cycle. If bloat has you concerned, then use an A.I. such as A-dex, when the time comes.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm losing my mind ... its obvious you don't want to listen

well i'll tell ya what .. your stubbornness paid off ... we'll finally give you THE REAL TRUTH as opposed to that breast-fed crap we give to everyone else

here's how your cycle SHOULD look

run 100mg m1t, 100mg halo, and 100mg cheque drops daily for about 20 weeks .... DO NOT run any test ... test is for sissies you don't need it .... next add in tren ace, tren enan, and parabolin ... you definitely need 3 different length esters of tren .. run around 1.2 grams of tren a week total ... next you'll want to add in about 2 grams of deca a week ... you might get a little bloated though so run an IV lasix 1-2 times daily to take care of extra water ... finally use around 100,000ius of HCG 3x a week throughout .. this will keep your boys nice and full ... and after the 20 weeks is up you really don't NEED pct so don't worry about it if you don't get around to it

enjoy growing!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see any drol in that cycle. :twisted:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is for girls :rofl:
That's actually true! It is mostly marketed to women with low erythrocytes. Anadrol.com used to show this chick, all happy and smiling, popping 1-5mg/kg oxymetholone with her morning coffee. I knew she had to be an actress, because she wasn't ballin' her eyes out with zits all over her face and pulling her hair out!

Also, glenihan, that 100mg Cheque looks a bit low.. be a man!

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
run 100mg m1t, 100mg halo, and 100mg cheque drops daily for about 20 weeks ....
you may want to remind him that knocking back several shots of 80 proof liquor a day while on cycle helps clean out your receptors so don't be shy about hitting the bar after you leave the gym everyday.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
somebody ban this asshole. trolling isn't a sport....

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Sallu- you've had the best advice possible from some very respected people of AM. You refuse to comprehend good advice. Did you expect people to say- great cycle bro, instead you get, that's not very safe and you try to rationalize the advice into being incorrect. Don't be ignorant, you'd be wasting away your body and some expensive gear. If you want to be ignorant, just send it to BigPete, he'll take the tren real quick and use it right. More tren the better is not good. You have 2 cycles worth, make it last 2 cycles, using the Ace first.
Regardless, your ignorance leads to many peoples amusement. I needed a good laugh.

sallu

Awards
okay i will listen and stop being ignorant. now can you lay out two cycles . for me than i have tren a 20ml vial 100mg per ml and 10ml of tren e 250mg per ml, and test cypionate 250mg per ml 10 ml vial and winny 100 tablets 25 mg each. i also have two bottles of m1t 160 caps in total each cap is 10mg. could you place lay out a nice cycle and make it two cycles . thanks one cutter and one bulker and i will listen. but remember i heard doing tren and winny without test is dumb that is why i wanna do one big cycle . help me out make 2 good cycles i will listen.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
You need more test for sure, I would say get around 30ml more of test, and another 10ml of tren e. Is that possible? If not you dont have enough test to run even one cycle really.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You need more test for sure, I would say get around 30ml more of test, and another 10ml of tren e. Is that possible? If not you dont have enough test to run even one cycle really.
I agree, but what about all that m1t he has? We both know that with that in the mix, you don't need a lot of extras. I mean screw side with this guy, why not just set him up with 2 'effective gainers' with what he's got and try to just minimize sides as much as reasonably achievable for what he's got. I think that's what he's asking for at this point and we can get him serviced and out.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here is two cycles that you could do with what you have, they are definetly not optimal nor would I do them, but given what you have to work with, here is what you could do.

Bulker:
Week 1-5: 250mg test cyp/week
Week 1-5: 500mg tren enan/week
Week 1-4: 20mg M1T/day

Cutter:
Week 1-5: 250mg test cyp/week
Week 1-5: 100mg tren ace eod(run till the bottle runs out, basically 5.7 weeks)
Week 1-3: 50mg Winstrol/day
Week 4-5: 75mg Winstrol/day

That would use up all of your test cyp, tren enan, and tren ace. You would still have ~100 M1T caps left, and 16 winny caps left. You could just keep running the winny at 75mg/day and it would last ~5 more days past week 5. 250mg of test should be enough to hopefully counter the tren, but the only problem is it wont necessarily be kicked in yet, although it seems it takes a couple weeks for "tren dick" to show up even during a cycle of tren without test so you should be ok there. I have seen some of the novice bodybuilder cycles that only run 250mg/week of test because a higher dose bloats them too much with water, and they run alot of tren with it and dont seem to have any problems. Many people have reported that back in the day they ran 250mg of test enan/cyp for their first cycle and had good gains. It is better to run the cyp/enan for at least 8 weeks, but since this is what you got it should work. Make sure you have your post cycle lined up good with nolva etc..and get some liver protectants and possibly something to help with blood pressure such as celery seed extract and/or hawthorn berry. Like I said earlier if you could get some more test that would be great, but this should get you by and should be able to make some decent gains with it. So what do you think of it?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Like what was said earlier. You need more Test.

However, If you are going to use what you have, I would look more to something like this:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg's Test Cyp
Weeks 1-8: 250mg's Tren E (or Tren A @ 75mg's eod)
Weeks 1-2: 10mg's M1T (or even just drop this)
Weeks 8-12: 50mg's Winny

Personally, I would use the tren ace (weeks 1-6), just in case you start reacting badly to it, and save the tren e for a cycle down the road. You want to run your test out past your tren, and run your test at a higher dose than your tren.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Ewww, I misread and though you had 20ml's of Test C. Crap, that cancels out what I posted above. Tren dick for sure. I would opt to wait until more test could be obtained.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you need more test like everyone is saying, not only to make the right gains but avoid certain sides. However, for what you have, Nate Dawg suggested two excellent cycles and are probably the best mathematical way to utilize what you have right now. You will probably bulk on both if these are your first cycles, and 250mg test cyp/wk is a good place to start. Use the lowest doses you can for the first few years of juicing, rely on your diet and training, then you can start flirting with gyno and all the nasty **** that comes with high test cycles. One day you will need to increase the doses, keep them low for now as long as you can still make gains.