Potential cycle SuperD 3 weeks then MD 2 weeks?? Opinions

Goat

Awards
Purpose is to gain muscle and then lean out a bit.

Any recommendations on this? Opinions?

I am 186 about 17% and would like to get to about 195 and 14 %...realistic?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Diet and exercise would be essensial to if you can actually cut on SD, same as with MD, it's androgenic enough to cut with but anabolic enough to load fat if not done properly.

Goat

Awards
Diet and exercise would be essensial to if you can actually cut on SD, same as with MD, it's androgenic enough to cut with but anabolic enough to load fat if not done properly.
I plan on keeping it to lean gains...but gains nonetheless on the SD, and then cutting with MD.

PCT would be with 6-0x0

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 10,20,20,30mg stepping the dose up 10mg/5days for 20days of SD and then maybe two weeks of MD @ 9-15mg/d keeping the diet high/frequent protein sub'ed for carbs to a high degree but still mod fats. Space doses out over 3x/day.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think this could be very good, if the SD kicks it off well. I'm up to 30mg/day of SD (week 3) and am getting so little response that I've kicked M4OHN in, where I had originally planned to use it (M4OHN) in weeks following the SD. Good luck!

Goat

Awards
I've had success with a 3 week X 10mg/day before with the SD.

20 mgs gives me a bad case of the laziness. I can't deal with it in school and not being able to function. I don't handle lethargy well we'll just say. My whole life just falls apart.

All great stuff ppl...thx a lot.