Review My DMZ Cycle?

WhiteSummer

Awards
Hello everyone,
This will be my 3rd cycle. Little about myself, I am 25 years old, and have been training for 5 years. I have ran 2 cycles of Epi, and I responded really well.
Since it has been over a year of not touching any ph's, I am ready for another to get back to my old stats. My goal is to attain my old stats that I had before going on a personal hiatus from bodybuilding of about a year.

Right now:
5' 11" 195 body fat about 14-16%
Major Lifts
Deadlift: 365/4 reps x 4 sets
Squat: 385/6 reps x 4 sets
Incline Bench: 275/6 reps x 4 sets

Old Stats:
5' 11" 215 about 10-12%
Major Lifts
Deadlift 405/4 reps x4 sets
Squat: 405/ 8reps x 4 sets
Incline Bench 305/6 reps x 4 sets

Clean Diet:
(always been strict with my diet, never a problem)
Protein 40%/ Carbs 50%/ Fat 10%
Protein: 300 grams
Cals: 3800

I did research, and put together this DMZ cycle.

3 weeks of Cycle Support loading prior to cycle.

Cycle
LGI DMZ 15/30/30/30/30
Blockade
Fish Oil
Mult-Vit
Taurine

PCT
Serm
Torem (previous cycles)
Day 1-5 = 120mg
Day 6-21 = 60mg
Day 22-28 = 30mg

But considering:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs 4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/2/1
Ai Sports DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Glycobol 4/4/4/4
Creatine
Preworkout

No history of gyno, but would like to take any precautions since this is a new ph for me.

If anyone can chime in with any suggestions, or comments on your experience with DMZ, then
that would be greatly appreciated.

I will be starting this cycle in the next upcoming week, or weeks, and will log my progress.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Loading isn't completely necessary but if you do it only needs to be pre loaded for 2 weeks.

Dmz: start at 30 and bump to 45 if needed

Pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25, daa 3g e/d, lean extreme is optional. Post cycle 3x and glycobol aren't needed save your $$

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Torem dosing looks good, you'll be fine on that as long as it's legit..

I'd start DMZ no lower than 30, I think 45 straight would be better.. But you can bump up if your feeling good, with no issues..

Also like Stan said ^^ That's a lot of preloading..
I personally never do, but some people do from what I've seen..

If you opt out and don't use Torem, the above dosing looks good and will do just fine..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Loading isn't completely necessary but if you do it only needs to be pre loaded for 2 weeks. Dmz: start at 30 and bump to 45 if needed Pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25, daa 3g e/d, lean extreme is optional. Post cycle 3x and glycobol aren't needed save your $$
Beat me 2 it lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Surprising. You usually answer every question before I even get to read ops post haha
AM keeps my mind occupied and off of these "Be"Be" kids I got running around lol

Aren't you planning on running DMZ? I thought I read that somewhere, may be wrong tho..

stann123

stann123

Awards
AM keeps my mind occupied and off of these "Be"Be" kids I got running around lol

Aren't you planning on running DMZ? I thought I read that somewhere, may be wrong tho..
Ahh i see lol. Yup im planning on doing a recomp then going into a cut the last 2 or 3 weeks. Reps4jesus hyped up how good dmz is for a recomp so im curious to see how it goes

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ahh i see lol. Yup im planning on doing a recomp then going into a cut the last 2 or 3 weeks. Reps4jesus hyped up how good dmz is for a recomp so im curious to see how it goes
It's pretty nice, out of all of the ph"s I've used I'd say this one takes the cake.. Can be used for anything IMO.. Gotta watch the aggression, it came on early for me..

WhiteSummer

Awards
Thank you both for the quick responses! And I will implement your
suggestions in my cycle.

Couple concerns I forgot to add in.

I remember back on my previous cycles that I did experience some minor lethargy. And from the
info that I read on DMZ, I noticed that people experience minor to moderate lethargy.
How can I address that on this cycle?

And as for shin splints/calf cramps/back pumps/etc., if I do stumble upon it on cycle, is taurine the
only supplement to treat it? Just began work in a warehouse setting, and can't afford to hinder
my physical performance.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thank you both for the quick responses! And I will implement your
suggestions in my cycle.

Couple concerns I forgot to add in.

I remember back on my previous cycles that I did experience some minor lethargy. And from the
info that I read on DMZ, I noticed that people experience minor to moderate lethargy.
How can I address that on this cycle?

And as for shin splints/calf cramps/back pumps/etc., if I do stumble upon it on cycle, is taurine the
only supplement to treat it? Just began work in a warehouse setting, and can't afford to hinder
my physical performance.
You can add stano or trest for lethargy. If you decide to go with trest youll need an ai cause it aromatizes.

taurine, Potassium, and lots of water. You should be fine

It's pretty nice, out of all of the ph"s I've used I'd say this one takes the cake.. Can be used for anything IMO.. Gotta watch the aggression, it came on early for me..
Damn dmz's been gaining a lot of popularity lately. That's actually good to hear being such a calm person

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run DMZ @ 40 for 6 weeks : OL DYMETHAZI9E, Goliath can vouch for it. In fact i'd get the dmz perfect cycle from one of the sponsors, save a ton of money and get better results. Win/Win

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Run DMZ @ 40 for 6 weeks : OL DYMETHAZI9E, Goliath can vouch for it. In fact i'd get the dmz perfect cycle from one of the sponsors, save a ton of money and get better results. Win/Win
Yes I can! Using Olympus Labs DMZ and Derma Fury at the moment and both of them were/are shining early on..

Olympus has pretty much locked down the supplement game in a variety of areas..

The products work, there affordable, you don't need to buy multiple bottles and Orbit always has deals on there products, even right now.. You really can't go wrong.. And no I'm not an Olympus Rep lol

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
why dont more people run creatine during cycle?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
May want to get some Aegis to stack with Blockade for the TUDCA.

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
DMZ is awesome! It is my favorite ph so far and I have tried my fare share to compare. For me personally it is very very mild on my body in terms of liver strain, blood pressure, shutdown, ect. I love it and am actually on day 6 of my cycle right now and just started my own thread with some details and a few questions.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump. Interested

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Is dmz best for bulking?
It's best suited for a bulk or recomp..

However, it's always going to be diet dependent..
I've read about people bulking on Epi and have seen people cut on DMZ..
IMO a compound is going to do it's job either way, but your results will be based on your diet..