long ass cycle.

stage1

Awards
what do you guys think of long test cycle?

say 1000mg test a week for 20-25 weeks.

also how long would 400mg deca per week take to become noticable. say running a cycle like this

weeks 1-4 a bombs @ 50mg e.d
test e 1000mg

weeks 5-8 test e 1000mg

weeks 9-15 test e 1000mg
deca 400mg

weeks 16-20 test e 1000mg

weeks 21-25 test e 1000mg
t3

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, I'm still learing about AAS but that looks like an advanced cycle, and a hefty one at that...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
overkill IMO, unless you're competing for mr. olympia. if that much test for that long is required to grow, something is wrong.

stage1

Awards
the cycle isnt for me im asking a question on behalf of my training partner here. im in the middle of my cycle which is a 14 weeker of test e @ 1000mg and a bombs for the first 4 weeks to kick start it. making good gains.

my mate is 5'10 and 18 stones. big b'building look to him just holding too much fat right at the min. approx 12%.

the only reason im asking is cos hes used to doing these strange cockt`il cycles and has been for some time. the only thing that worried me about the cycle was the test dosage for such a sustained time. thats why i thought id get opinions on long cycle like hes contemplating.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how much is 18 stones in pounds? or even kg?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
stones, that's funny.

"I have big stones." Hehe.

MrStick

Awards
It looks decent to me I was just wondering why run the deca in the middle? I will be
doing something similiar to that with the same amount of test for that period and ten weeks of parabolan then switch to d-bols and test for the rest of the time. The only reason is that I have two pl comps coming up and they are only 7 weeks apart.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Mr.Stick, can you tell much difference between the parabolan and tren acetate? Are you just using the parabolan instead for a less frequent injection schedule?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks fine man. Actual amount of test E vs. shorter esters is only around 800 or so per 1000mg. I would see no problem in running that dose for a good 5-6 months. The more time you're on, the easier it is to keep gains. THat's why you see all these ph users that run these 2-4 week methyl cycles w/o any injectable, etc and wonder why they lose 85% of there gains after PCT. You're body needs time to get used to and adjust to the newly added muscle. And this doesn't mean one month. My best gains ever came from a ultra low-dose test only cycle which I ran for 5 months. I took the same amount of time off afterwards, got bloodwork done, and then kept gaining natty again.

SO, if your pal is really that big, has experience with AAS, and is willing to take it to the next level, then I see no reason whatsoever not to go ahead with it. I know for a fact that eating 3 cows/day will only do so much after you've past your genetic limits. The only real thing left to do is increase doseages. If you've exhausted all other protocols, then sometimes there's only so much left to work with. ;)

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Deca for only 6 weeks is a waste in my opinion... i would run it for at least 8-10 weeks.

Also, the longer you're on the longer it takes to recover... if you want to run test that long, i say run it with hcg throughout the whole cycle.

stage1

Awards
thanks for your advice. looks like he knows what hes doing. i was just worried about the test for so long. also i dont think hes considering hcg throughout

ah well his nuts not mine

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why people get so freaked out when you mention a gram of test, sure it's a large dose but the sides are super managable...

Now an unpleasant roid like drol for instance... I'm pretty tired of being on 'drol after 3.5 weeks, it's making my appetite **** and making me somewhat lethargic. I'm looking forward to being off.