Cycle critique

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
what's up guys!
After doing research for a friend I actually decided it's time for me to hop back on cycle

Will be as following

Epi-andro rx 4caps a day/200mg
Msten 2 caps a day/ 20mg

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3GS ed
Finaflex revolution pct 0/0/2/2

Any critique? 4 week cycle

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IML Msten? if so I took that up to 40mg per day as I had no sides. Great stuff.

Edit: I also use Cycle Assist, but always add Tudca @ 500mg / day.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
IML Msten? if so I took that up to 40mg per day as I had no sides. Great stuff. Edit: I also use Cycle Assist, but always add Tudca @ 500mg / day.
Yes iml Msten and iml epi andro!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
IML Msten? if so I took that up to 40mg per day as I had no sides. Great stuff. Edit: I also use Cycle Assist, but always add Tudca @ 500mg / day.
Nothing like lethargy or libido loss?? Even at 40mg?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Nothing like lethargy or libido loss?? Even at 40mg?
If youre worried about libido you can either add in more epiandro/stano, trestolone, or dermacrine.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You don't think that much epi andro will keep libido up?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
image-1842237703.jpg

Not going to log, but will update weekly, here is a before pic
191lbs
I'm guessing 13% bf?? Guess tho

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you google bodyfat chart (images) ... you are probably in the 11-12 range.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
If you google bodyfat chart (images) ... you are probably in the 11-12 range.
Quick question for you man, you think il gain any fat? I'm not bulking, il actually be running a recomp, so if I can gain even like 3-5lbs of lean muscle il be happy

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
In that case shoot for like 200kcals above maintainence and increase by 100kcals/week, and then stick with that through pct.

Did you add TUDCA?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
In that case shoot for like 200kcals above maintainence and increase by 100kcals/week, and then stick with that through pct. Did you add TUDCA?
Yes I did sir!

You think pct sounds good

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g ed
Finaflex rev pct 0/0/2/2/2/2

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 10%. It's a hard point. 12%+ is cut for sure. <8% is bulk. You're smack in the middle. A recomp is understandable but I'd keep cals more on the bulking side.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I'd say 10%. It's a hard point. 12%+ is cut for sure. <8% is bulk. You're smack in the middle. A recomp is understandable but I'd keep cals more on the bulking side.
I think ima go recomp, my main goal is to build my abs a little more, I'd like them to be a lot more defined, also wouldn't mind bigger arms! Other then that I'm pretty happy with myself

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
More defined abs=cutting. Bigger arms=bulking. A recomp will slowly get you both, emphasis on slowly

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Msten I ate about 100-300 cals above maintenance. No real fat gain, but looked fuller all the time. Hewhoisripped is right on the money with his advice.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
With Msten I ate about 100-300 cals above maintenance. No real fat gain, but looked fuller all the time. Hewhoisripped is right on the money with his advice.
Start cycle this morning, although I was on ABE before this, have 2 weeks left should I continue taking it? Or use the last 2 weeks in pct?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start cycle this morning, although I was on ABE before this, have 2 weeks left should I continue taking it? Or use the last 2 weeks in pct?
Continue it. Taking two weeks worth down the road won't do much if anything. Msten will take 10-14 days to kick in so as you run out of ABE, Msten will be taking over.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Continue it. Taking two weeks worth down the road won't do much if anything. Msten will take 10-14 days to kick in so as you run out of ABE, Msten will be taking over.
Sounds great! Thanks man :D

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
No problem, good luck... keep us posted
Does it matter when I dose these? Like all at once or would it be better to do 2 epi andro 1 Msten morning then yhe other 2 epi andro and Msten in pm?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I did today, was just making sure. One big dose sure would be easy tho lol!
Indeed it would. But with the short half life of epistane (Msten is a little longer), they would be metabolized out of your system in around 16 hours. So the split dose keeps the blood levels more even 24 hours a day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correction...can't find an answer to Msten's half life, but Superdrol's is short like 6-8 hours, so Msten's is probably around the same. And they wouldn't be completely metabolized out of your system, but would drop considerably if only dosed once a day. Just thought that would help.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Correction...can't find an answer to Msten's half life, but Superdrol's is short like 6-8 hours, so Msten's is probably around the same. And they wouldn't be completely metabolized out of your system, but would drop considerably if only dosed once a day. Just thought that would help.
Thanks a lot for your help man, much appriciated!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes definitely split your doses.. this will keep your levels consistent.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
As I said not logging but will throw a few updates:
Day 4. Felt it starting to kick in yesterday, nothing much to report so far. Feel a little more agressive but actually am feeling pretty lethargic, which really is unusually like me.
Don't know why but scale has upped 3 pounds in these 4 days (have been drinking more water)
But I eat the same meals every day, so we will see where it goes from here!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said not logging but will throw a few updates:
Day 4. Felt it starting to kick in yesterday, nothing much to report so far. Feel a little more agressive but actually am feeling pretty lethargic, which really is unusually like me.
Don't know why but scale has upped 3 pounds in these 4 days (have been drinking more water)
But I eat the same meals every day, so we will see where it goes from here!
I typically get hit with a bit of lethargy at the start, but it fades away. The gain is probably some glycogen retention - which will make those muscles look fuller. Wait till the Msten pump kicks in, you will look swole all day!!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Hey guys, in some real need of advice, I have just had a death in the family and have to travel back to my home country.. I can not take my cycle with me, I need to come off early.

Flight is in 5 days.

Been on m sten and epi andro for 4 days including today

Have nolva and all pct gear on hand, what do you guys think I need to do??

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Stop taking it today... you are only 4 days in so will be fine. Keep everything for when you get back and restart it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stop taking it today... you are only 4 days in so will be fine. Keep everything for when you get back and restart it. You could use your Revolution PCT for 5 days if you wanted. If you can take that with you take it for 10... no need in using up the whole bottle though.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Hey guys, in some real need of advice, I have just had a death in the family and have to travel back to my home country.. I can not take my cycle with me, I need to come off early.

Flight is in 5 days.

Been on m sten and epi andro for 4 days including today

Have nolva and all pct gear on hand, what do you guys think I need to do??
You dont need to do anything at all. Just stop taking them now, no PCT is necessary for only being on 5 days. If you want you can start DAA just for piece of mind.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You dont need to do anything at all. Just stop taking them now, no PCT is necessary for only being on 5 days. If you want you can start DAA just for piece of mind.
Really started feeling pumps today aswell. But family over everything. I am going to run 5 days of rev pct and try to take it with me, I don't see why I couldn't. Thanks for your help guys.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established

Stop taking it today... you are only 4 days in so will be fine. Keep everything for when you get back and restart it.
spot on. if you have extra, take 1-2 weeks of lo dosed pct. can't hurt. I lost a family member in April. Just have to make the best of it. Think about what they'd want for you (I'm guessing move on and be successful with your goals). Channel the frustration into power, and when you get back you'll be much more driven in the gym, at work, at life.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
spot on. if you have extra, take 1-2 weeks of lo dosed pct. can't hurt. I lost a family member in April. Just have to make the best of it. Think about what they'd want for you (I'm guessing move on and be successful with your goals). Channel the frustration into power, and when you get back you'll be much more driven in the gym, at work, at life.
Thanks for all the support guys, that is definatly where I am going to channel all my aggression. I Still have 26 days left of cycle so will restart when all is well again.

Hopefully 5-10 days on rev pct works well!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys, that is definatly where I am going to channel all my aggression. I Still have 26 days left of cycle so will restart when all is well again.

Hopefully 5-10 days on rev pct works well!
You will have no problems. You probably aren't even shut-down too hard.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I had 2 erase pro pills left, so am taking one today and one tomrorow, and seeing if I even need rev pct!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11