SNS Reduce info

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with this "cortisol blocker" supp?
Any and all info (timing, dosage, etc) would be most appreciated.
Have never used anything for cortisol (ive heard it can cause added stress, and i def get that every cycle, all the way till a couple months after a full PCT)

Got a free bottle and just started a tren/epi/A1 cycle...
have all the necessary supps, just wondering if Reduce XT is worth it.

Main goal is to keep stomach bloat down. (even when diet is in check, the only place i carry fat/bloat naturally is my lower stomach area) Especially for bulk cycles.
Lots of muscle...with a baby on the way?!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Save it for PCT. If you want to keep stomach bloat down use some formestane, Formabolic and Transform are two solid options. Also since you say stomach bloating is bad during bulk cycles which usually mean heavier carbs, I would look into a GDA such as Recompadrol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have never used anything for cortisol (ive heard it can cause added stress, and i def get that every cycle, all the way till a couple months after a full PCT)

Main goal is to keep stomach bloat down. (even when diet is in check, the only place i carry fat/bloat naturally is my lower stomach area) Especially for bulk cycles.

It will reduce cortisol, not block it. As far as dosage and timing most people only take 1-3 caps a day. Take too much and it will make you achy and just put you in a bad mood. You need some cortisol in your body. Reduce XT has a ton of amazing reviews. In your case I'd save it for PCT when cortisol is going to be elevated. Start with 1 cap upon waking, and one 4 hours later or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training. Two a day should be plenty and the bottle will last 45 days that way.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Save for week three PCT instead of on cycle

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
It will reduce cortisol, not block it. As far as dosage and timing most people only take 1-3 caps a day. Take too much and it will make you achy and just put you in a bad mood. You need some cortisol in your body. Reduce XT has a ton of amazing reviews. In your case I'd save it for PCT when cortisol is going to be elevated. Start with 1 cap upon waking, and one 4 hours later or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training. Two a day should be plenty and the bottle will last 45 days that way.
I usually run it 0/0/3/3/3/3 during pct would you say that's good protocol? Sorry for hijacking this thread